Unique, Delectable Gourmet Popcorn Treats!

POPtions! Popcorn is your personalized gourmet popcorn store. Flavor your special day with a popcorn bar or favors for parties and weddings! Our gourmet popcorn makes for a fun and flavorful addition to your wedding reception. With sweet, savory, and spicy options, there's a flavor for everyone!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

1580 S. Lindbergh, St. Louis, MO (636) 812-2385

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Laura K

We had a popcorn bar as a late night snack for our wedding guests. It was a hit! We had two savory flavors (Vermont White Cheddar and Toasted Ravioli) and two sweet flavors (Over the Top and Mint Chocolate Chip). The guests enjoyed snacking on it while they took a break from... Read More dancing. Everyone loved the popcorn and were filling up bags to take home with them at the end of the evening! Marilyn at Poptions was a HUGE help in recommending flavors, quantities and helping us envision the popcorn bar. They sell a crowd pleasing quality product that comes with GREAT customer service!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Megan A

I was the first employee at POPtions! when they first opened and I was so excited to have their amazing popcorn at my wedding! It was such a hit!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Everyone loved the Poptions popcorn bar at our wedding; all of our out-of-town guests were especially impressed! Marilyn was very helpful with choosing flavors, quantities, and even telling us where to order beautiful and inexpensive serving bowls!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Carol S

Our wedding goody bags featured items from St. Louis. The bags were completed when we added POPTions popcorn. We had a "popcorn tasting" to select our flavors which was so much fun and delicious but difficult because there are so many great choices. Marilyn made the process... Read More so easy and she offered several options for packaging. We highly recommend POPTions popcorn!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Krystal G

POPtions was a great choice!! People are still talking about how great the popcorn was at my wedding!! Everyone was great to work with. They let me sample as many flavors as I wanted. They also provided us with the most popular flavors. They also provided options to buy sign... Read More holders (included the sign), scoops, and bags. This was a great time saver for me. I also ordered about a month before my wedding and they were still willing to work with. My hubby and I will definitely be back to buy more popcorn.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Hailey H

All of our guests went on and on and on about how delicious the popcorn favors were! Marilyn was so easy to work with and made it such a wonderful process when picking flavors. You cannot go wrong here as all flavors were delicious! I must say the over the top flavor was our... Read More guests' favorite! if you are looking for a nice addition to your event, you can rest assured that POPtions will make it like no other. Excellent customer service!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Nicole J

All of our guests enjoyed the popcorn we selected. Marilyn was very informative and helped us choose flavors that would compliment our other sweets and treats. We will definitely order from POPtions again for future parties. We've recommended POPtions to our other friends... Read More planning their weddings as well!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Virginia W

Great popcorn! Wonderful customer service. Our wedding guests loved the treat. We would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Heather W

You will not regret using POPtions! for your wedding or special occasion. They went out of their way to help us choose the most amazing flavors for our wedding and it was all perfect. And the best part is we had a little left over after the fact that we got to enjoy we got home... Read More from our honeymoon and it was still EXTREMELY fresh! They are amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah S

Our popcorn bar was a HUGE hit at ouroo wedding and barely had any leftover of 8 bags! They recommended 6 bags so I am glad we got a couple extra bags for us to enjoy the next day. They have so many amazing flavors and we loved going and doing a popcorn tasting! We had such a... Read More hard time narrowing down our flavors which was the other reason for the 2 extra bags!! Marilyn was awesome to work with and she was so helpful! We highly recommend POPtions for your wedding, event or for gift giving!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel G

YUM!!! That's all I can say about POPtions. From the very beginning of planning our wedding, we knew we had to have a popcorn bar because I have a slight addiction to all things popcorn. We heard about POPtions from another who had used them and we set up an appointment right... Read More away to try some of their flavors. The gentlemen working that day was I believe the owner. He was super nice and wonderful to work with. It helped out that we were the only people in the place at 9am so he devoted all of his time to us and making sure we got to try all the flavors we wanted. There was this one called black truffle popcorn that was divine. The owner told us that if we decided to pick them for our wedding, he would give us all a free small bag on the house. So, of course we each got our favorites (one being the black truffle of course). We decided for our wedding to go with Toasted Ravioli popcorn, BBQ caramelt crunch popcorn (which was amazing and had chex mix mixed in), the very popular white cheddar popcorn, and the favorite of the night was the Over the Top popcorn. Surprisingly too because it had chocolate in it but the owner said it was the most popular one and he was right!! The only reason I give is a 4 instead of a 5 was because we had to go pick it up ourselves (which wasn't a big deal) and because it's not the cheapest thing out there. BUT it was totally worth it because we got to take some of it home that was leftover. Granted that only lasted like a day and a half in my house. :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amy B

We had POPtions! Popcorn at our wedding this fall and it was delicious. I would turn to POPtions! again for a large or small celebration. The wedding was in St. Louis, but I live on the west coast and Marilyn and her staff were super to work with from a distance! I highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Megan F

We used poptions as our wedding favor and all the guest loved it! I only heard good things about it. Everyone thought it was a creative idea and neat that you get to choose from a variety of flavors. Poptions has great service and awesome popcorn flavor selections! Would highly... Read More recommend Poptions! for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

I gave my son and daughter a candy buffet at their reception and included POPtions popcorn in multiple flavors. It was a big hit and everyone loved it! The staff at POPtions were great! They were helpful and friendly from the day we went in for a tasting to the time we picked... Read More up the popcorn. I would reccomend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie G

If you are looking to setup a popcorn bar for your event, please do not look any further. They provide a wide variety of flavors at your tasting to choose from. I happened to stumble across this vendor during a bridal meltdown and I can honestly say that by the time I walked out... Read More I finally felt like I had accomplished something and was ready to tackle the wedding planning process. Professional, sincere, and delicious popcorn. The popcorn bar was a hit, and if I could I would give this vendor more stars. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mandi M

Amazing Popcorn!! My husband was so excited to taste the popcorn! When we went to the tasting they allowed us to taste as many flavors as we wanted! Then when we booked they gave us two free bags of popcorn of the flavor of our choice! All of our wedding guests couldn't get... Read More enough of the popcorn!! A great fun addition to our reception!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Natalie A

POPtions was awesome to work with in preparing for our wedding. There were helpful in selecting flavors and were prompt with answering any questions we had. I would definitely recommend working with them!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jessica N

We used poptions as our wedding favor and all the guest loved it !! They have great service and awesome popcorn flavor selections ! Would highly highly recommend for your wedding :))

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

POPtions was amazing and so much fun at the wedding! Their unique flavors made it something special and fun for all. Would highly recommend them for weddings.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Katie S

We had a wedding in Kansas City and POPtions was willing to accommodate our request and offered to ship it to my wedding venue. They did an amazing job and was a huge hit! The tasting session was my favorite as there were so many amazing and unique options to choose from!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Courtney S

Every couple in the STL planning a wedding needs to include POPtions in their wedding day!! Marilyn was so friendly and easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. The popcorn was easy to transport to the reception site in nice boxes. Our guests loved the popcorn... Read More bar and we had so many people ask where we got it from. Even with full dinner meal and cake, our popcorn was gone before the end of the night. With so many yummy flavors to choose from, you can't go wrong with whatever you pick!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

First off, POPtions! popcorn is absolutely delicious. So many friends and family talked about the popcorn for weeks after the wedding. And second, due to a missed email on our part, we were extremely last minute in finalizing an order with POPtions! for wedding favors. But the... Read More staff were so very accommodating, gracious, and patient. They worked with us and did everything they could to make sure we had popcorn on the day of our wedding and to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend having POPtions! Popcorn on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Abby K

Popcorn is my favorite food, so I was so excited to have a popcorn bar set up at our wedding reception as a fun party favor for our guests. Marilyn was so great and easy to work with. We got the sample flavors within a day after we sent her the form and the popcorn was... Read More absolutely delicious!! It worked out perfectly having the bulk popcorn delivered 2 days before the wedding so that we could make sure it got were it needed to go, but was still super fresh at the same time! We highly recommend using Poptions if you are looking to have a popcorn bar at your wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Lea B

Very tasty and willing to work with us last minute!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Nicole G

I'm a huge popcorn lover, so it only made sense to have POPtions! at our wedding! We had a popcorn bar at our reception and it was a major hit. Out of 10 huge bags of popcorn for 160 guests, I barely managed to hide some of my favorite (Black Truffle) and my husband's favorite... Read More (Monkey Nuts!) for us to enjoy after the event. But the best part of ordering POPtions! was getting to work with Marilyn and Andrew, the owners. Really cool people... they made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. They even personalized the individual serving popcorn bags with the logo I drew up for our event. I'm definitely going to be using POPtions! for future parties and events. Awesome people, awesome product.