Unique, Delectable Gourmet Popcorn Treats!

POPtions! Popcorn is your personalized gourmet popcorn store. Flavor your special day with a popcorn bar or favors for parties and weddings! Our gourmet popcorn makes for a fun and flavorful addition to your wedding reception. With sweet, savory, and spicy options, there's a flavor for everyone!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

1580 S. Lindbergh, St. Louis, MO (636) 812-2385

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Laura K

We had a popcorn bar as a late night snack for our wedding guests. It was a hit! We had two savory flavors (Vermont White Cheddar and Toasted Ravioli) and two sweet flavors (Over the Top and Mint Chocolate Chip). The guests enjoyed snacking on it while they took a break from... Read More dancing. Everyone loved the popcorn and were filling up bags to take home with them at the end of the evening! Marilyn at Poptions was a HUGE help in recommending flavors, quantities and helping us envision the popcorn bar. They sell a crowd pleasing quality product that comes with GREAT customer service!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah S

Our popcorn bar was a HUGE hit at ouroo wedding and barely had any leftover of 8 bags! They recommended 6 bags so I am glad we got a couple extra bags for us to enjoy the next day. They have so many amazing flavors and we loved going and doing a popcorn tasting! We had such a... Read More hard time narrowing down our flavors which was the other reason for the 2 extra bags!! Marilyn was awesome to work with and she was so helpful! We highly recommend POPtions for your wedding, event or for gift giving!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie G

If you are looking to setup a popcorn bar for your event, please do not look any further. They provide a wide variety of flavors at your tasting to choose from. I happened to stumble across this vendor during a bridal meltdown and I can honestly say that by the time I walked out... Read More I finally felt like I had accomplished something and was ready to tackle the wedding planning process. Professional, sincere, and delicious popcorn. The popcorn bar was a hit, and if I could I would give this vendor more stars. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mandi M

Amazing Popcorn!! My husband was so excited to taste the popcorn! When we went to the tasting they allowed us to taste as many flavors as we wanted! Then when we booked they gave us two free bags of popcorn of the flavor of our choice! All of our wedding guests couldn't get... Read More enough of the popcorn!! A great fun addition to our reception!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Natalie A

POPtions was awesome to work with in preparing for our wedding. There were helpful in selecting flavors and were prompt with answering any questions we had. I would definitely recommend working with them!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jessica N

We used poptions as our wedding favor and all the guest loved it !! They have great service and awesome popcorn flavor selections ! Would highly highly recommend for your wedding :))

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

POPtions was amazing and so much fun at the wedding! Their unique flavors made it something special and fun for all. Would highly recommend them for weddings.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Katie S

We had a wedding in Kansas City and POPtions was willing to accommodate our request and offered to ship it to my wedding venue. They did an amazing job and was a huge hit! The tasting session was my favorite as there were so many amazing and unique options to choose from!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Courtney S

Every couple in the STL planning a wedding needs to include POPtions in their wedding day!! Marilyn was so friendly and easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. The popcorn was easy to transport to the reception site in nice boxes. Our guests loved the popcorn... Read More bar and we had so many people ask where we got it from. Even with full dinner meal and cake, our popcorn was gone before the end of the night. With so many yummy flavors to choose from, you can't go wrong with whatever you pick!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

First off, POPtions! popcorn is absolutely delicious. So many friends and family talked about the popcorn for weeks after the wedding. And second, due to a missed email on our part, we were extremely last minute in finalizing an order with POPtions! for wedding favors. But the... Read More staff were so very accommodating, gracious, and patient. They worked with us and did everything they could to make sure we had popcorn on the day of our wedding and to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend having POPtions! Popcorn on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Abby K

Popcorn is my favorite food, so I was so excited to have a popcorn bar set up at our wedding reception as a fun party favor for our guests. Marilyn was so great and easy to work with. We got the sample flavors within a day after we sent her the form and the popcorn was... Read More absolutely delicious!! It worked out perfectly having the bulk popcorn delivered 2 days before the wedding so that we could make sure it got were it needed to go, but was still super fresh at the same time! We highly recommend using Poptions if you are looking to have a popcorn bar at your wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Lea B

Very tasty and willing to work with us last minute!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Nicole G

I'm a huge popcorn lover, so it only made sense to have POPtions! at our wedding! We had a popcorn bar at our reception and it was a major hit. Out of 10 huge bags of popcorn for 160 guests, I barely managed to hide some of my favorite (Black Truffle) and my husband's favorite... Read More (Monkey Nuts!) for us to enjoy after the event. But the best part of ordering POPtions! was getting to work with Marilyn and Andrew, the owners. Really cool people... they made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. They even personalized the individual serving popcorn bags with the logo I drew up for our event. I'm definitely going to be using POPtions! for future parties and events. Awesome people, awesome product.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

We had a POPtion popcorn bar recently at my son's wedding. It was a big hit and everyone raved over the popcorn. Marilyn was wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kelly B

This was the most fantastic idea we have had for our wedding. Everyone loved the flavors, we had little boats for people to put the popcorn in and munch on. Such a hit. This is what everyone talked about. how creative it was. Get 2 portions of the overload, you are going to... Read More want them! Great vendor communication, everything was ready when asked. They were able to take payments for the popcorn. We went in and sampled..a lot...it was so easy and fun.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

The popcorn bar was fantastic at our son's wedding. It was a huge hit with everyone, we had the over the top and white cheddar! It was the perfect late evening snack! Marilyn was the best to work with, everything went just as she said it would. Very prompt in replying to... Read More emails and getting the info we needed. I highly recommend Poptions for their popcorn and they are easy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

We used POPtions during the cocktail hour at our daughter's wedding in Kansas City and it was a big hit. We had three flavors: Regular, Buffalo Bleu and Caramelt Crunch. The favorite was Caramelt Crunch. Marilyn was so easy to work with and she could answer all our... Read More questions. She even responded to emails & made phone calls when she was out of town on vacation. The store was also on top of everything. Our popcorn was packaged and boxed at the exact day & time we requested. The popcorn traveled well to KC and it tasted fresh at the wedding. We definitely recommend POPtions!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

Our popcorn bar was a hit with our guests! They loved all the flavors but I have to say that the "Over The Top!" and "Aged White Cheddar!" disappeared first. Marilyn was wonderful to work with and our order was carefully packaged and fresh-popped for the wedding. We are so... Read More glad we did it! It was fun to see our guests enjoying their late night snack! Annette

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Kathryn H

Our popcorn bar was a major success! Our guests absolutely LOVED the POPtions popcorn! Marilyn and Andrew made it such an easy and enjoyable experience. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

We used Poptions Popcorn for our wedding at the 9th Street Abbey on 5/21/16! The popcorn was such a huge hit at our wedding and the flavors were delicious! We used ranch, white cheddar, Saigon cinnamon, and over the top! We set up a popcorn bar for all the guests and used it as... Read More our gift to the guests with little take home bags of whatever popcorn they wanted. The most popular flavors were over the top and white cheddar! The owners of poptions were great to work with and made the process very easy! We highly recommend using poptions for a wedding or any other event!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Helen H

Doing the popcorn bar and favor bags from POPtions was sort of a last minute idea but boy are we glad we did it. We received so many compliments from our guests. It was a big hit! Marilyn and Andrew made the ordering so easy and the price/value was very good. I would highly... Read More recommend POPtions. I know i'll use them again for other events.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Matt D

POPtions was a great addition to our wedding! Marilyn and Andrew were easy to work with and were extremely responsive to all our questions/requests. The popcorn was fresh and tasty and everyone loved it. The Over The Top flavor was a huge hit. We definitely recommend this... Read More company to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Courtney C

POPTIONS! was an amazing hit at our wedding! I can't even begin to count how many compliments we got on our popcorn bar for our wedding. It was the perfect after dinner snack and wedding favor combo. Marilyn was wonderful to work with along with the wonderful staff when we... Read More went in for our tasting. I would absolutely recommend POPTIONS! to anyone looking for a great snack option for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Janele G

My husband and I LOVE popcorn so it was a no brainer that we would have a popcorn bar at our reception. We went in for a taste test at Poptions and were ready to make a deposit on our popcorn bar! We didn't even have to look elsewhere! I have a gluten allergy and the staff was... Read More very knowledgeable about what I could eat. The popcorn bar was a complete hit! Once the reception was over my husband and I grabbed a tub for ourselves and devoured it in our hotel room. If you are a popcorn lover I highly recommend Poptions!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Courtney M

POPtions! was the perfect wedding day treat for our special day! Having been a fan of POPtions! for years, my husband and I were so excited and proud to share the amazing sweet and savory popcorn flavors with our guests. The POPtions! owners are fabulous - so fun to work with... Read More and incredibly loyal and reliable. We love POPtions!