Unique, Delectable Gourmet Popcorn Treats!

POPtions! Popcorn is your personalized gourmet popcorn store. Flavor your special day with a popcorn bar or favors for parties and weddings! Our gourmet popcorn makes for a fun and flavorful addition to your wedding reception. With sweet, savory, and spicy options, there's a flavor for everyone!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

1580 S. Lindbergh, St. Louis, MO (636) 812-2385

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Laura K

We had a popcorn bar as a late night snack for our wedding guests. It was a hit! We had two savory flavors (Vermont White Cheddar and Toasted Ravioli) and two sweet flavors (Over the Top and Mint Chocolate Chip). The guests enjoyed snacking on it while they took a break from... Read More dancing. Everyone loved the popcorn and were filling up bags to take home with them at the end of the evening! Marilyn at Poptions was a HUGE help in recommending flavors, quantities and helping us envision the popcorn bar. They sell a crowd pleasing quality product that comes with GREAT customer service!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Katherine W

Our guests loved the popcorn bar - it served as a fun favor AND a delicious late night snack.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Suzie Z

We used POPtions and the process could not have been more simple. Marilyn is readily available to help you along the way and provided advice on how much to order. We had 160 guests but ordered enough for 150, and it was the perfect amount- just little bits of each flavor... Read More remained. The popcorn itself was fantastic! My personal favorites were the white cheddar, jalapeno and oreo crush! YUM. I would order from them again in a heartbeat for a gifts (or myself!!)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jacquelin W

We used POPtions! popcorn as wedding favors and welcome basket additions. We chose the Vermont Cheddar and Over the Top and both were fabulous! Marilyn was also very easy to work with! She was very responsive, professional, and super friendly! For our welcome gift bags for the... Read More guests, the popcorn came in small white baggies, but she also provided some plastic bags for us to put the popcorn in as well as our other goodies. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Marci a B

Ordered popcorn for my daughter's wedding on 09/30/2017. Marilyn was very helpful and very concern about shipping it to Tulsa due to temperature with the chocolate popcorn. Fortunately it cooled off. Popcorn arrived opened it. Wasd very disappointed. Chocolate popcorn was... Read More fine. But the white cheddar popcorn bag was 1/2 the quantity as the other flavors.wss told they use same measure container for all popcorn aand the white chedder popcorn is more dense. But more dense means it is more compact. So to me if ordering a quantity of popcorn and using same container to measure that quantity why was the white cheddar popcorn less. Should have been at same level on that container. Also paid 30 cents a bag for monogram bag. With initials and date of wedding. Came with a very small sticker with initials and date stuck on the bag. Looks very cheap. When showing it to friends all they said that is a monogram bag. Small sticker right above large name of the popcorn business. One person looked and said where is the monogram. Showed her and she looked at me and said well you were ripped off. Ok my fault should have asked for sample of monogram bag before I paid 30 cents a bag for that tiny little sticker. So if ordering DO NOT ORDER MONOGRAM BAGS. When emailing Marilyn told her a sample of the monogram bags should be sent.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Nicole W

Loved this! We set out a popcorn bar during the cocktail hour before my reception. The workers were great and getting it set up was so easy! Super cute and I got a lot of compliments on it. Would reccommend.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Megan A

I was the first employee at POPtions! when they first opened and I was so excited to have their amazing popcorn at my wedding! It was such a hit!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Everyone loved the Poptions popcorn bar at our wedding; all of our out-of-town guests were especially impressed! Marilyn was very helpful with choosing flavors, quantities, and even telling us where to order beautiful and inexpensive serving bowls!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Carol S

Our wedding goody bags featured items from St. Louis. The bags were completed when we added POPTions popcorn. We had a "popcorn tasting" to select our flavors which was so much fun and delicious but difficult because there are so many great choices. Marilyn made the process... Read More so easy and she offered several options for packaging. We highly recommend POPTions popcorn!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Krystal G

POPtions was a great choice!! People are still talking about how great the popcorn was at my wedding!! Everyone was great to work with. They let me sample as many flavors as I wanted. They also provided us with the most popular flavors. They also provided options to buy sign... Read More holders (included the sign), scoops, and bags. This was a great time saver for me. I also ordered about a month before my wedding and they were still willing to work with. My hubby and I will definitely be back to buy more popcorn.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Hailey H

All of our guests went on and on and on about how delicious the popcorn favors were! Marilyn was so easy to work with and made it such a wonderful process when picking flavors. You cannot go wrong here as all flavors were delicious! I must say the over the top flavor was our... Read More guests' favorite! if you are looking for a nice addition to your event, you can rest assured that POPtions will make it like no other. Excellent customer service!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Nicole J

All of our guests enjoyed the popcorn we selected. Marilyn was very informative and helped us choose flavors that would compliment our other sweets and treats. We will definitely order from POPtions again for future parties. We've recommended POPtions to our other friends... Read More planning their weddings as well!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Virginia W

Great popcorn! Wonderful customer service. Our wedding guests loved the treat. We would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Heather W

You will not regret using POPtions! for your wedding or special occasion. They went out of their way to help us choose the most amazing flavors for our wedding and it was all perfect. And the best part is we had a little left over after the fact that we got to enjoy we got home... Read More from our honeymoon and it was still EXTREMELY fresh! They are amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah S

Our popcorn bar was a HUGE hit at ouroo wedding and barely had any leftover of 8 bags! They recommended 6 bags so I am glad we got a couple extra bags for us to enjoy the next day. They have so many amazing flavors and we loved going and doing a popcorn tasting! We had such a... Read More hard time narrowing down our flavors which was the other reason for the 2 extra bags!! Marilyn was awesome to work with and she was so helpful! We highly recommend POPtions for your wedding, event or for gift giving!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel G

YUM!!! That's all I can say about POPtions. From the very beginning of planning our wedding, we knew we had to have a popcorn bar because I have a slight addiction to all things popcorn. We heard about POPtions from another who had used them and we set up an appointment right... Read More away to try some of their flavors. The gentlemen working that day was I believe the owner. He was super nice and wonderful to work with. It helped out that we were the only people in the place at 9am so he devoted all of his time to us and making sure we got to try all the flavors we wanted. There was this one called black truffle popcorn that was divine. The owner told us that if we decided to pick them for our wedding, he would give us all a free small bag on the house. So, of course we each got our favorites (one being the black truffle of course). We decided for our wedding to go with Toasted Ravioli popcorn, BBQ caramelt crunch popcorn (which was amazing and had chex mix mixed in), the very popular white cheddar popcorn, and the favorite of the night was the Over the Top popcorn. Surprisingly too because it had chocolate in it but the owner said it was the most popular one and he was right!! The only reason I give is a 4 instead of a 5 was because we had to go pick it up ourselves (which wasn't a big deal) and because it's not the cheapest thing out there. BUT it was totally worth it because we got to take some of it home that was leftover. Granted that only lasted like a day and a half in my house. :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amy B

We had POPtions! Popcorn at our wedding this fall and it was delicious. I would turn to POPtions! again for a large or small celebration. The wedding was in St. Louis, but I live on the west coast and Marilyn and her staff were super to work with from a distance! I highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Megan F

We used poptions as our wedding favor and all the guest loved it! I only heard good things about it. Everyone thought it was a creative idea and neat that you get to choose from a variety of flavors. Poptions has great service and awesome popcorn flavor selections! Would highly... Read More recommend Poptions! for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

I gave my son and daughter a candy buffet at their reception and included POPtions popcorn in multiple flavors. It was a big hit and everyone loved it! The staff at POPtions were great! They were helpful and friendly from the day we went in for a tasting to the time we picked... Read More up the popcorn. I would reccomend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie G

If you are looking to setup a popcorn bar for your event, please do not look any further. They provide a wide variety of flavors at your tasting to choose from. I happened to stumble across this vendor during a bridal meltdown and I can honestly say that by the time I walked out... Read More I finally felt like I had accomplished something and was ready to tackle the wedding planning process. Professional, sincere, and delicious popcorn. The popcorn bar was a hit, and if I could I would give this vendor more stars. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mandi M

Amazing Popcorn!! My husband was so excited to taste the popcorn! When we went to the tasting they allowed us to taste as many flavors as we wanted! Then when we booked they gave us two free bags of popcorn of the flavor of our choice! All of our wedding guests couldn't get... Read More enough of the popcorn!! A great fun addition to our reception!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Natalie A

POPtions was awesome to work with in preparing for our wedding. There were helpful in selecting flavors and were prompt with answering any questions we had. I would definitely recommend working with them!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jessica N

We used poptions as our wedding favor and all the guest loved it !! They have great service and awesome popcorn flavor selections ! Would highly highly recommend for your wedding :))

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

POPtions was amazing and so much fun at the wedding! Their unique flavors made it something special and fun for all. Would highly recommend them for weddings.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Katie S

We had a wedding in Kansas City and POPtions was willing to accommodate our request and offered to ship it to my wedding venue. They did an amazing job and was a huge hit! The tasting session was my favorite as there were so many amazing and unique options to choose from!