Port Annapolis Marina, Inc

• Outdoor - Covered

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

7074 Bembe Beach Road, Annapolis, MD (410) 269-1990

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nicolette B

Linda and all the Staff at Port Annapolis Marina were very helpful and accommodating for our wedding in May. We had to put heaters out and the sides of the pavilion down because it was Rainey and cold but after asking just one of the Marina workers everyone jumped in got heaters... Read More set up and the sides down extremely fast! Thank you very much for helping to make our wedding the best day ever! Nicolette and Devin Long

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kate M

We held a Welcome Dinner (aka Rehearsal Dinner but for all 90+ of our out-of-town guests!) for our wedding and it was PERFECT!!! Linda was incredibly responsive and flexible and coordinated well with the caterer. The weather was iffy so she and my mom were in frequent contact... Read More during the hours before the dinner to make joint decisions about enclosing the pavilion. It's a beautiful site, beautifully maintained, and was a wonderful introduction for our family and friends to the beauty of the Chesapeake Bay region. Thank you!

SO HAPPY

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Ede C

If you are looking for an amazing location on the water with superior customer service and staffing, PAM is the place. I do not know what I would have done with out Linda while planning my wedding from CA. Linda was extremely responsive and reliable, had answers to all my... Read More questions, recommendations for things I was looking for but didn't know where to find them and every time I spoke to her I had her 100% attention. It rained the day of our wedding and the staff was more than accommodating assisting with drying and moving the chairs and even brought out some pop up tents/umbrellas last minute. We could not be more happy with our experience with Linda/PAM!

Casual Waterfront Reception Site

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Tara

I was recently married in Annapolis, MD and had my wedding reception at Port Annapolis Marina. The reception site includs the pavilion (which fit 165 guests and a decent sized dance floor), plenty of yard space for cocktail hour, large slated paver space perfect for the buffet... Read More and the bar, PLENTY of free on-site parking for guests, the siting deck (overlooks the marina) and the bridal suite. We had access to the bridal suite Friday-Sunday so we were able to store decorations, some wine and beer in the suite on Friday. I did not have my ceremony at the site but the suite provides a wonderful space to get ready in (complete with full bath, small bedroom and a living room). I enjoyed working with Linda and her office staff- they were laid back and made sure that our special day was not on a time crunch. It was so nice to NOT be rushed out of there Saturday night. My husband and I really enjoyed Port Annapolis as our semi-formalreception site- it was "different" because it was outside but it still made for a wonderful evening. We love summertime so being outside overlooking the marina was perfect for us. It did not feel like an "outdoor BBQ setting" at all, with the sailboats all around, garden in full bloom and beautiful sunset view. Our reception was at 5pm but the trees provided plenty of shade. The pavilion is situated on a hill so we a lovely breeze throughout the evening. To some, the pavilion may not look like much, but once it is filled with tables, guests, some music and decor it turns into a fantastic reception spot! My only complaint is the guest bathrooms- they are like public bathrooms you find at parks & beaches.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Lisa R

Port Annapolis was the perfect venue for our labor day weekend wedding. The views are breathtaking and the landscaping is beautiful. Linda was so helpful leading up to the wedding, and was able to answer any questions. There is a large bridal suite on site where myself and the... Read More girls all got ready. We were also able to rent items from Port Annapolis, we upgraded our chairs for the reception. If you are brave enough to have an all outdoor wedding ( the pavilion can be enclosed) then this is the place for you!

Amazing view, breeze & secluded area!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Jessica H

Absolutely amazing venue! They have a fabulous bridal suite available for bride & bridal party to bring decor ahead of time and have everything in one place before the big day! We did all of the decor ourselves the morning of which turned out wonderful! Right as I was going to... Read More walk down the aisle a lightening/shower storm hit so we were able to flip flop the chairs from the ceremony area into the covered pavilion where the reception was to be held. Not everything went as expected but it all went perfectly!!!! Wonderful lead coordinator Linda helped with so much all the way down to coordinating the layout of reception tables and personally setting up the ceremony site, as well as being center contact for all of my other vendors for any questions! AMAZING & ABSOLUTELY BEAUTFUL!!!!!

Simply perfect

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Martina J

Port Annapolis Marina was the perfect location for my nautical themed wedding. There was plenty of space and Linda was great to work with. We were able to have a friend cater for us and all of the set up was done by people at the marina all we had to do was decorate. It was... Read More great. I highly recommend them for someone looking for a unique, relaxed, outdoor location.

Perfect for an outdoor nautical theme

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Erica P

Amazing service, quality and quantity! Get so much for the price you pay and can't beat the perfect view!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Kimmy D

This venue was on my "wedding wish list" and when I got engaged in November 2011, they had only one Saturday date available in June 2012...so I took it! Everything is outside here, ceremony took place on the new deck on the lawn and the reception under the open air pavilion.... Read More There is an air conditioned bridal room that we took advantage of before and after the ceremony. Our ceremony was 4:30 pm and the entire area is shaded by big trees, and it couldnt have been better. I had a lot of guests tell me how gorgeous the location and wedding was!

Scenic Annapolis at its best

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Jackie M

We visited Port Annapolis Marina for the first time on a fairly cold, rainy day in March of 2011. Even on a day so un-wedding-like, we loved the space from the start. If you're looking for an outdoor venue that captures the beauty of Annapolis (cool Bay breezes, rows upon rows... Read More of tall-masted ships, lovely gardens, etc.) look no further than Port Annapolis. Our venue contact, Linda Budimir, was one of the kindest, most generous, and thoughtful people we've ever worked with. She was always more than happy to answer any questions we had about the venue, and offered a great number of resources at her disposal to assist with our decorations for the Overlook Pavilion (which, when paired with a smaller 30'x30' tent on one side was more than sufficient to comfortably seat 185 guests as well as a spacious dancefloor). In the year that passed since we first saw the venue, she oversaw significant improvements to the space, which now boasts several lovely gardens, a very large bridal suite (which she gave us full access to the day before the wedding), and a beautiful wooden deck that juts out from the lawn toward the dock, making for an incredible vista for our actual ceremony and the pictures that followed. Having access to the bridal suite was so incredibly helpful as it allowed us to store table decorations, place cards, table numbers, centerpieces, and even a few bridesmaids dresses at the site without having to worry about transporting any of that the next morning. In addition, we were allowed to store items in the bridal suite after the event on Saturday and could move them out with no hassle the next day. Many venues insist that the space look like nothing ever happened within an hour after the end of the event, not too mention the many "wedding venues" that make a habit of booking events back-to-back or even simultaneously. At Port Annapolis, they are more than happy to make your wedding experience as personalized as possible, and at no point will you ever feel rushed or pressured. The staff at Port Annapolis is very easy to work with, and are more than happy to make changes to help your wedding look the way you want it to. We needed a series of hooks installed into the rafters of the pavilion to hang strands of paper lanterns, and Linda's staff had them installed for us well in advance of when we needed them. The grounds are kept very well, and the flowers and azalea bushes that frame the lawn and pavilion are truly lovely. All in all, we couldn't have been happier with Port Annapolis Marina. We were very fortunate to be married on a beautiful day, but the Overlook Pavilion would easily have seen to our needs had we needed to move to a rain plan, as it comes equipped with vinyl sides that can be extended to block out wind or rain. We were treated with a gorgeous day, and over the course of the past several days since our wedding took place, we have not stopped hearing from our guests about how it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to, and we know that Port Annapolis had a lot to do with that.

our wedding vendor

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Jessica B

We had our wedding at this location and it was absolutely amazing!! The price was so much less expensive than any other water-front venue we found, and with us both being from annapolis we fell in love as soon as we saw it! You supply your own catering and bar, which allows you... Read More to customize your wedding to however you want it to be! There is an amazing bridal suite included, which was very comfortable and comforting during the wait for the ceremony to start. We did have a little miscommunication on which chairs were included, as the venue does include chairs and tables, but they had ordered new (and much nicer) chairs and I was not made aware that they were an additional cost until a week before the wedding. But Port Annapolis was very cooperative and accomodating with adjusting the cost and how/when the payment was required to be made due to the miscommunication!! All in all, the amazing view and all the upgrades they had done in the last 4 months made it ABSOULTELY PERFECT!!

Best venue ever!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Kate L

This venue was by far the best part of my wedding, besides actually getting married. Its all one location which is great for your guests, its has a bridal suite which was extremely helpful for us for storage and getting ready, its outdoors with options for bad weather and its... Read More just absolutely stunning. Beautiful gardens, with the sailboats in the background and the water lapping below. The price is reasonable for the area but the best part is they are a marina first so they done book other events on the same day or sometimes there is nothing else during your wedding weekend, like ours, and you can use the space for your rehearsal and then Sunday clean up. There is ample parking and you can leave cars overnights (until 11am the next day) Their coordinator Linda, is soooo helpful, she will respond to all your requests and makes sure all your need are met. She even contacted a few vendors for conformation for me during my crazy wedding week! She made everything wonderful and really came through! Every one of my guests commented on the amazing location and I would recommend it to anyone, its going to be very popular in the next few years as Annapolis is such a great place to get married.

Review for The Overlook Pavillion at Port Annapolis Marina