Is this your business? claim it now

Port Charlotte Florist

Port Charlotte, FL

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

900 Tamiami Trl, Port Charlotte, FL (941) 467-7798

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Jordan A

The flowers and decorations were all absolutely perfect! Everything I had envisioned came to life on my wedding day. Donna and everyone on staff were very helpful and very accommodating prior to and during the wedding to help coordinate. I did not worry about one thing the whole... Read More day. It was truly amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Alisiya K

I recently got married on the North Captiva Island and used Port Charlotte Florist as my flowers and decor vendor. Donna and Celena were fantastic and very helpful! My flowers came out so good, I was very impressed. We also used them to rent a lot of additional decor stuff such... Read More as round mirrors for the table centerpieces, lights with sheers for the reception area, etc. I was planning my wedding in Florida and I live in Massachusetts, so it was a lot of communication over the email, but Donna was really quick to respond,which made it not stressful at all. Very appreciative of their services and the quality! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Tiffany P

I recently used Port Charlotte Florist for my wedding. Overall they were great to work with. They were easy to make an appointment with and were really nice throughout our meeting. Having dealt with many florists before (I am part of a convention planning committee), I felt that... Read More the Bridesmaids and Bridal bouquets and boutonnieres were appropriately priced, however, I did feel that the wristlets for the Mothers were slightly overpriced. The day of the wedding, the flowers arrived on time, But there were a few things I was disappointed in. To start, the Bridesmaids and Bridal Bouquet's ribbon was not wrapped around the entire length of the stem. I didn't really like the look of the amount of green sticking out from the bottom. The groomsmen boutonnieres and Bridal bouquets were beautiful and exactly what I had asked for, However, I was disappointed that the grooms boutonniere didn't last past photos. The rose in his boutonniere fell out of its holder that was pinned to his tux before we were even introduced. I was also slightly disappointed in my Bridal bouquet. While the bouquet itself was beautiful, and the flowers were great, my contract said "include vintage gems", and instead I got cheap looking clusters of pearls. And finally, we had paid for an arrangement of blue hydrangea to sit at the alter of the church. We expected this to look like a church arrangement, but instead it was in a vase appropriate for a table centerpiece. Overall the disappointments didn't outweigh the positives, but there was room for improvement.

Flowers are expensive!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Erin B

I used minimal flowers for our wedding. I had aisle decorating and petals for guests to toss. They may have over-estimated the quantity needed, we had a bit left over. The aisle decor was exactly what I had asked for, they made my design perfectly. Also purchased was bride's... Read More bouquet and toss bouquet, and 7 boutonnieres, and 1 centerpiece for sweetheart table. All turned out 80% as expected. Nothing overly impressive, nothing negative. Labor/delivery included in total cost.

amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Alyssa R

i loved how they had a bunch of things to rent besides just flowers! the flower arrangements at ,y wedding were everything i could have wanted and more! fantastic job!!

Amazing quality and service

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Alecia P

The flowers were amazing. I chose summer colors and they were nice and bright. I also loved the customer service. They delivered right on time to the church.

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Gabrielle M

Port Charlotte Florist is AMAZING! They were able to take my vision and put it into perfect creation! They went above and beyond for this wedding! I have had so many compliments on the wedding flowers!

BEAUTIFUL WORK

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 brandie c

MARIE AT PC FLORIST DID MY FLOWERS AND THEY TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL, THEY WERE SO HELPUL AND LISTENED TO EVERYTHING I ASKED FOR. THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL AND I HAD SO MANY COMPLAIMENTS ON THEM THANK YOU SO MUCH

Best Florist!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Gwen N

My flowers looked amazing and they were more beautiful than I expected! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Can't Say Enough Good Things

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Allison R

Excellent value and service! I miss counted the number of pieces I needed and on the day of the wedding they drovew back to the shop to make up a piece so I had one on every table!! Everything was perfect!

Great Flowers

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Cheryl W

we wanted country and she gave it to us at a very reasonable price