Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Westbrook, ME Serving New England (207) 200-4697

Port City Photo Booth was great!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Lia S

All our guests loved the photo booth and the pictures came out great! I loved that we received a copy of each photo strip, which was included in a scrap book that guests signed next to their pictures. Overall, th experience was great and the photo booth was a hit!

Fun Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jessie S

My husband and I went to a wedding that had a photobooth and it was SO fun! I decided right then, that having a photobooth at our wedding was one of my top priorities! I needed one that offered an album and gave each guest a copy of their pictures. Port City Photo Booth... Read More offered both. The album wasn't very high quality, I figured that out after but it had all of my pictures from the day and I got to take it home the night of my wedding. I splurged and paid for the jump drive as well and that was the best thing ever! They provide the pictures as single pictures that you can do whatever you want with them. I'll be printing out pictures for my friends. I provided my own props but that was not required. However, I thought that Port City was also providing some but I didn't see a lot of extra that wasn't what I provided. I don't know if this was because I had a lot so they didn't have enough space on the table or that they didn't have a lot to offer. Regardless of that, the photobooth was the hit of the wedding!! Everyone LOVED it. It was nice because I still had a lot of dancing at my wedding. Please just split their time between photobooth and dancing. And if they didn't dance at all they definitely went in the photobooth. It was money well spent and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Port City Photo Booth was very friendly and helpful! They made my wedding and absolutely special day! Thank you Port City!

2014-10-31T10:34:55 Response from the vendor

Hi Jessie, I'm sorry you felt that the album we provided wasn't high quality. We're always looking for ways to improve our products so we would welcome your thoughts on better album options. Is there something in particular about the album you didn't care for?... Read Less Read More

Photobooth Review

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Kristin W

They made our wedding so much fun. The size and portability of their booth made it easy to set up at our venue but still big enough to fit 6-8 people. We couldn't be happier with our choice to use them for our wedding. The props were great. The book they give you after will keep... Read More you laughing for years.

Fun photo booth!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Kelsey D

Working with Port City Photo Booth was a wonderful experience for us. Dave was so responsive, especially when I had questions about his services as well as when I wanted to change our schedule a bit. I did a lot of research and Port City definitely gave us the most bang for our... Read More buck. It was reasonably priced and included a lot of extras (guest book, props, 2 attendants). Our guests had so much fun in the photo booth and my husband and I love looking through the guest book!

What a fun time!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Brianna T

Many of my guests expressed how much fun they had in the photo booth at my wedding. They said the attendant was very fun and sociable. I received the CD with all of the images and they were so funny! I also received a scrapbook that everyone had signed and it has been the center... Read More of attention to those who visit us! We loved our photo booth experience!

Photo booth excellence

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Kaitlyn S

Port City Photo Booth provides a tremendous service at a great value. Dave and Tim showed up to our wedding in MA on time and ran like a well oiled machine the entire time they were with us. We had over 150 people at the wedding and EVERYONE loved the booth. Our guests had a... Read More great time using the booth, and my wife and I now have the guest book/photo album to prove it. Looking back on all the photos has been a great way to relive the fun of the evening. Great service, tons of fun, terrific value. Port City Photo Booth is a must.

port city

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Julia R

easy to work with and very flexible! great addition to our wedding!

Love love love!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 DESTINEE B

Loved it, guests did too