Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5555 North Lamar Blvd Suite L-133, Austin, TX (512) 569-6392

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Cortney A

I worked with Bonni at Posey for our wedding in early September and was so pleased with the outcome! I sat down for my initial meeting with Bonni and had a very general idea in mind but didn't really know what exactly what I wanted. After seeing my dress, the bridesmaids... Read More dresses, the venue and a couple of Pinterest pins she put together a vision board that was absolutely perfect! We used Posey for flowers and ceremony decorations that she then repurposed for reception decorations so we didn't have to spend a fortunate and nothing went to waste. Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous and, given the opportunity, we would absolutely work with her and her team again!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Lindsay H

Posey did the flowers for my Austin wedding in June and they were wonderful ! The staff were awesome and the flowers were amazing and beautiful ! You won't go wrong with Posey.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sarah O

Madeline at Posey's absolutely exceeded our expectations! They were very willing to work with us in trying to get our budget in line while not taking away from the overall look we were going for. Being out of town brides sometimes makes things a little difficult, but they were... Read More quick to respond to emails and made the process seamless. We shopped around and they were very reasonable with their pricing and the quality was absolutely top notch! We couldn't recommend Posey's more and will definitely use them if we ever need floral needs in the area again!

So Impressed!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Emily J

I met with Bonni not knowing what exactly I wanted. Sure there were things I liked, but I was not one of those Brides who had the exact vision for the day. That was until Bonni sent the inspiration board and somehow captured everything I wanted and even didn’t know I wanted. The... Read More execution of the day was impeccable – the flowers exceeded my expectations. I also must mention their selection of vases. I didn’t tell them specifically what to use and they picked all of them spot on. One suggestion to Brides is to provide the plastic sleeves and rubber bands for the arrangements, as you get to keep the flowers but not the vases. It made it super easy for our guests to take home arrangements. Thank you Posey Events -- all my flowers will come from you all from now on!