Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5555 North Lamar Blvd Suite L-133, Austin, TX (512) 569-6392

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sarah S

Madeline at Posey's absolutely exceeded our expectations! They were very willing to work with us in trying to get our budget in line while not taking away from the overall look we were going for. Being out of town brides sometimes makes things a little difficult, but they were... Read More quick to respond to emails and made the process seamless. We shopped around and they were very reasonable with their pricing and the quality was absolutely top notch! We couldn't recommend Posey's more and will definitely use them if we ever need floral needs in the area again!

So Impressed!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Emily J

I met with Bonni not knowing what exactly I wanted. Sure there were things I liked, but I was not one of those Brides who had the exact vision for the day. That was until Bonni sent the inspiration board and somehow captured everything I wanted and even didn’t know I wanted. The... Read More execution of the day was impeccable – the flowers exceeded my expectations. I also must mention their selection of vases. I didn’t tell them specifically what to use and they picked all of them spot on. One suggestion to Brides is to provide the plastic sleeves and rubber bands for the arrangements, as you get to keep the flowers but not the vases. It made it super easy for our guests to take home arrangements. Thank you Posey Events -- all my flowers will come from you all from now on!

Start a Conversation!