Unique and custom designs for your wedding day

We are committed to working closely with you, to get a feel for your personal style, to understand your vision for your wedding day, and to creatively design floral arrangements with all of that in mind. We can’t wait to hear from you and to come up with beautiful designs for your occasion!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

806 Bridge Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 363-3337
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Mandy P

So wonderful! Cannot say enough good things about Posh Petals. They were the only florist that I even met with -- I knew after my initial meeting with Elizabeth that she was more than capable of giving me the look I wanted and working with my budget. I had zero problems with... Read More communication as some other reviewers have expressed: All questions I had were promptly answered, they were very flexible with my schedule when setting up meetings, and Elizabeth would even check in with me throughout the wedding planning process to see how things were going. In addition to my wedding flowers, I also asked Posh Petals to create little potted plants to give to people who were hosting showers for me. Despite me giving them little notice, they were happy to do it and the final products were so cute! On the day of the wedding, we were completely stress-free when it came to the flowers. The Posh Petals staff set up and tore down all the flowers at our reception and ceremony venues, and everything was delivered on time. Seeing Elizabeth's designs in person was one of my favorite parts of the day -- The flowers were even more beautiful than I had imagined! I had asked for two different designs for centerpieces for variety and the final products were better than the pictures I had shown Elizabeth at our first meeting. They not only took care of the flowers at the reception, but the entire centerpieces - which included floating and votive candles. So many of our guests have commented on how beautiful our flowers were. Elizabeth and the staff at Posh Petals did an amazing job bringing my vision of my wedding flowers to life, making the day-of completely stress-free (at least when it came to the flowers :) ), and communicating with me throughout the entire process. They went above and beyond the duties of a florist and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

2015-07-14T16:22:55 Response from the vendor

We just loved working with you throughout the planning process. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this... it means the world to us (and you had Elizabeth get teary-eyed). Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Dana B

We used Posh Petals for our May 2015 wedding, and they were PHENOMENAL! When working with Elizabeth, she captured everything I asked for and even made a few additional recommendations to help meet my price point. On our wedding day, they delivered bouquets to the hotel... Read More so we'd have them for photos, then set up our ceremony and reception space. They did a FANTASTIC job and hit every detail and more. I'm not really big into flowers, but I truly mourned the loss of my gorgeous bridal bouquet when I had to say goodbye to it.

2015-07-14T16:24:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you! We really enjoyed working with you and hope that we converted you from someone who wasn't a big fan of flowers to someone who may pop into our shop on occasion to grab a stem or two just to put on... Read Less Read More

Posh Petals = FABULOUS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Danielle B

It was a pleasure working with Elizabeth of Posh Petals. She took the vision I had in my head and made it even more spectacular. The wonderful thing about working with Elizabeth is that I felt completely confident in what she was going to do.... there was no "baby sitting" or... Read More crossing my fingers about anything. Elizabeth is extremely talented and has a sincere desire to meet and exceed your expectations. I still hear from family and friends how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding. Thank you Posh Petals for helping to make our wedding day so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jennifer d

I cannot recommend them highly enough, they did the flowers as well as the day of coordinating for our wedding. It was a beautiful event, the flowers were perfect and I still don't know if we had any day of issues because our coordinator was so great. Well worth the money!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Leslie D

Posh petals helped make our wedding day an absolute fairytale. They worked with my now husband and I on a budget throughout the whole process to make sure we could still get our theme across with a very large bridal party (20 people) and without overspending. Elyse, also from... Read More Posh Petals was our wedding planner and my family now jokes she was our angel to help us through. She organized and executed with great communication throughout. It was a great experience all around, I would recommend them to anyone wishing to create a beautiful ambience for any event.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Chelsea B

Posh Petals was awesome! Their imagination and attention to detail was amazing. They were very flexible and willing to make last minute changes based on our number of guests and table changes. Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They were on time with... Read More everything and cleaned everything up. It was truly amazing.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Emily L

Posh Petals was the absolute best to work with! They were very attentive to detail and made sure all of our expectations were met. I didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of the wedding, the flowers arrived right on time and were exactly how I ordered them. Elyse was... Read More wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Rachel F

My bouquet looked stunning and was just what we had talked about. The bridesmaids bouquets were in the same theme. I was disappointed in my junior bridesmaids bouquets. We had discussed one thing, and they turned out different and lack-luster. I was also really disappointed... Read More when they did not incorporate a piece of my grandmother's dress that I had given them. My grandmother passed away, so I wanted to use a piece of her wedding dress as a wrap for the stems of my bouquet. We had talked about this the ENTIRE time I was planning with Posh Petals. There were pictures and measurements exchanged to make sure the details were right. When I arrived at the church, my grandmother's dress was NOT part of my bouquet (It was left at Posh Petals and I had to retrieve it later). At that point it was too late to do anything... and I just had to let it go. Very disappointed about that missed detail.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Paige B

Working with Posh petals was nothing short of amazing. Being a crafty person I tried the whole diy route to save some money on florals since they can be so pricey, however shortly after I realized I am not a florist! Haha I found posh petals and started following them on... Read More Instagram and loved everything they did! So I set up a meeting with a Elizabeth but was a little scared because their style was similar to another florist I had talked to who was way above my price range. However Elizabeth was very accommodating with my budget and we talked about things that definitely had to stay and things that we could do without! But I never felt like things were missing or that I had to give up crucial detials! I had 100% percent faith/trust in the posh petals team and just showed them certain things I was wanting and told them I loved everything they did and to just be creative! And they did not disappoint. On the day of they delivered and set everything up and all the arrangements were over and beyond my expectations! (I saved all my bouquets and dried them you can't just throw something that pretty away!) Not only was everything beautiful but it was so hassle free, I never worried about always having to contact them or wondering if they would get my "vision". At the end of the day my flowers were probably my favorite part of the wedding! Thank you so much Posh Petals for making my wedding complete! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Tara B

Elizabeth and her team provided flowers for our wedding as well as wedding shower in April, 2017. The flowers she and her team provided were beautiful and many of our wedding guests remarked on the arrangements. I loved my bouquet and only regret that I was not able to find it... Read More at the end of the reception in order to take it with me. I would rate Elizabeth and her team higher than 3 stars when considering the overall product. While the end product was what we had hoped for, the process from our initial consultation meeting to wedding was taxing. However, it is hard to say where the breakdown along the way was as we had our wedding planner serve as our liaison throughout the process with Elizabeth. In hindsight, my husband and and I wished that we had taken the lead with communications with Elizabeth as we learned, just two weeks before the wedding, colors had not been accurately communicated and the correct number of floral arrangements quoted were different than what we decided on with the planner. When we did try to work to resolve these issues directly with Elizabeth, we initially were directed to one of her staff members, who created confusion for us by sharing information that oscillated with each email. In the end, Elizabeth was gracious enough to call me and text me while she was at the gym and through those numerous communications directly with Elizabeth as well as a last minute meeting with Elizabeth and my parents (my husband and I live on the West coast), we were able to get things resolved, though at a cost that pushed us over our floral budget. Again, Elizabeth and her team pulled through with beautiful floral. In hindsight though, my husband and I would recommend directly communicating with Elizabeth throughout the process.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Abbie J

elizabeth and the posh team blew my every expectation out of the water! I barely had to give elizabeth any creative direction and she created the most perfect pieces for my day. I was so in love with my bridal bouquet I couldn't stop carrying it around while getting ready :) I... Read More will always remember how beautiful the day was thanks to Posh Petals! I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Redderick S

I've decided to use vendors all from the GR area to keep things close to home. Posh Petals came recommended. The flowers were great, but they messed up the order. The communication was lacking, possibly from dealing with different contacts that were lacking communication with... Read More each other. The overall experience was negative.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Demi F

I cannot say enough good things about Posh Petals! They were so great to talk with about our vision for our wedding. Elizabeth helped us stay on track with our budget while also keep our dream wedding in mind. They were so accommodating and fabulous to work with. My bouquets and... Read More centerpieces were amazing.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Emma G

Posh Petals was fantastic from beginning to end. My husband and I made a list of florists to check out while we were visiting Grand Rapids (we live in NY). Posh Petals was the first place we visited,and we didn't feel the need to go anywhere else. Their designs are gorgeous,... Read More they are incredibly organized, and they are very responsive -- not to mention, our wedding flowers were absolutely perfect, and we never worried that they wouldn't be! We worked with Elyse, Kayla, and Leah through the planning process, and they were all fantastic. Thank you, Posh Petals!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Kathryn W

Fantastic job! They worked within my price range and made great suggestions to make my dream bouquet into a reality. Thank you Kayla and Hannah!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Laura V

I absolutely loved the arrangements made for me by Elizabeth and the team at Posh Petals! My budget changed somewhat into the wedding planning process, and Elizabeth was very willing to work with me to give me what I wanted in a bouquet at a different price point. She made the... Read More whole process very stress-free and smooth. I'd recommend her to any bride looking for a florist!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Marlene L

Amazing, just Amazing! Our flowers were stunning and Elizabeth and her team did a fantastic job! Working with Leah and the team was like chatting with friends and getting very professional service at the same time! They accommodated every wish and idea we had and added great... Read More suggestions! Thanks a 1000 times!

2017-05-19T13:44:54 Response from the vendor

So happy we could make your wedding dreams come true! Thanks for giving us such a great review, we were so delighted to work with you!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 caroline b

I am so, so happy that I chose Posh Petals for our wedding florals! I deliberated for a long time, and choosing the right florist was so important to me. I definitely chose the right people! They beautifully created the vision I had for a forest-inspired winter wedding, pulling... Read More in so many lovely details and gorgeous florals to make it all just right. They have a huge selection of rentals available, so they were able make the look I wanted for the candles on the tables just right, and they went ahead and added some last minute flowers to the bud vases on the tables when I asked them to, accenting the gorgeous evergreens. Elizabeth, Elyse, and all the women I met there were so helpful and wonderful to work with. I absolutely adored my bouquet, and they made a stunning flower crown for my maid of honor who also officiated our wedding with her husband, the best man. I am so happy with the work they did for our wedding day. I love the outdoors and all things natural, and even though I was getting married in the winter, indoors, Posh Petals really heard me and came through on the vision of pulling the outside in, and the space they helped to create for our reception was enchanting! Thanks Posh Petals!

2017-05-19T13:55:00 Response from the vendor

We were so happy that we could make your vision a reality!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jamie C

I am so thankful to have found such an incredible team to work with for our wedding that I had planned from out-of-state. Elizabeth and her team at Posh Petals truly made the experience so easy for us and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any floral and event planning needs!... Read More Elizabeth was so flexible during the planning process and understood exactly the kind of mood I was going for. She kept to our budget but also suggested some really great alternatives for details that would have costed me more had I not met her! Elyse was our day-of-coordinator and she was there from start to finish during our "We Still Do" wedding weekend in Southwest Michigan, making sure all of the planning we had discussed prior was perfect (and it truly was)! We were able to enjoy the best day of our lives, thanks to her, and the team at Posh Petals!

2017-05-19T13:49:30 Response from the vendor

So happy that we could make your special day as stress free as possible!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017

Elizabeth was wonderful with guiding us through the design and her staff was amazing!The centerpieces definitely made the wedding awesome!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Heather S

I cannot say enough great things about posh petals. Elizabeth absolutely captured my vision and the team absolutely went above and beyond. Everything was more than I could have dreamed. Amazing!

2017-02-13T16:01:44 Response from the vendor

We're so glad that we could do our part to help make your special day even better!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jackie K

So so happy! Elizabeth was so wonderful and easy to work with. The flower arrangements she created for our wedding were absolutely stunning. Thank you, Posh Petals!!

2017-02-13T16:02:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We're so glad you enjoyed the arrangements!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jackie K

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Meagan B

Elizabeth and her team exceeded every expectation I ever had. From the minute details of each bouquet to the most extravagant table setting I have ever seen, they transformed my New Year's Eve wedding into a dream. The floral design was breathtaking. Elizabeth had so many... Read More beautiful ideas! I have never worked with any as creative and talented as Elizabeth.

2017-02-13T16:03:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was such a memorable event for us and we loved working on it!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Kate L

Amazing! I haven't stopped getting compliments on my flowers since August. I've never seen such beautiful arrangements and I couldn't have been happier with my bridal bouquet! Their team spent so much time on the phone and emailing me to make sure the the color scheme was... Read More perfect and everything fit within my budget. Even my cake was beautified by them! 5 stars! I'm so glad I chose this florist.

2017-02-13T16:06:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved working on your wedding to make it as memorable as possible!

Elizabeth Schenk

Elizabeth has been working in the wedding industry as a floral designer, for nearly ten years. In that time, it has been rare to see two bridal bouquets that look alike. She keeps up on the trends, all while keeping the wedding vision in mind. Elizabeth loves what she does and it is shown through how she interacts with our Posh couples as well as in the quality of her work. When not at the shop or studying new design ideas, you can find Elizabeth with her two little ones, Waylon and George, husband, Derryll and dog, Apache; at the gym or in the kitchen. (bio photo: Nicole Marie Photography)