Is this your business? claim it now

Posh Studios

Morris Plains, NJ

Beautiful product, poor responsiveness

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Joanna C

Cassie made beautiful bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres that arrived two weeks prior to my wedding. This was 1-2 weeks later than the time frame we originally discussed. She also explained that we would review the paper together. That didn’t happen. The lack of communication leading up to the wedding was utterly lacking which was very frustrating and made me concerned that I wouldn’t have flowers in time for the wedding. Details, if you’re interested, are below. Cassie and I communicated back and forth when I was inquiring about pricing with only a few days between responses (July 2013). I reviewed my options for two weeks and once I said I was ready to place an order, Cassie responded two weeks later (August 2013). Three months later (November 2013) I asked Cassie a question. I didn’t receive an answer so I followed up two months after that (January 2014) and she responded the same day. Prior to ordering she explained that we would review the paper together and that I would have my order 3-4 weeks prior to my wedding (July 26, 2014). In early May I sent her links to paper I liked. I followed up again in late June, and again in early July to which she replied the same day. I received my flowers on July 12, two weeks before my wedding. Cassie waived the shipping fee as compensation.

Beautiful product!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Jennifer G

Posh Studios provided origami flowers for our wedding flowers. They were so fun and looked absolutely beautiful. I'm definitely happy with her service. Reasons for 4 instead of 5 stars: - I contacted them through Etsy and sometimes I wouldn't get a response to emails. It's professional to return an email within 24 hours, even if you don't have the answer immediately. - The flowers were smaller than I thought from the pictures. If I were to do it again, I'd ask for pictures with someone holding the flowers.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Nicole P

Cassie did amazing work. I am allergic to flowers so I decided to do origami. People at my wedding couldn't believe they were paper flowers. She was so great to work with and her work was amazing!

TO Posh Studios