Is this your business? claim it now

Posies Flowers

San Diego, CA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

9992 Scripps Ranch Blvd, San Diego, CA (858) 693-7673

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Tara D

Working with Leigh at Posies Flowers was more than I could have ever asked for. She knew exactly what I was looking for after our first meeting and the end result truly was BETTER than I could have dreamed. I can't tell you how many people mentioned how the flowers looked more... Read More beautiful than the pictures on Pinterest. Leigh was so great to work with and I highly, highly recommend!

Leigh is amazing

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Samantha S

Leigh and her team seriously went above and beyond anything we could have pictured our flowers to be. The bouquets were perfect and my girls were all impressed with how simple yet elegant they were. We chose to keep our centerpieces down in size, and really left it in their... Read More hands. Thank you, Leigh, for seriously making our wedding so much more than we could even imagine.

Fantastic service and quality

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Tracy H

If you are in the market for wedding flowers then Posies Flowers should be your one and only choice. Leigh, the Owner, is fantastic and extremely detailed. I had ideas of what I wanted for my wedding (I had been pinning it for 5+ years) but couldn't quite put it into to... Read More words. Leigh created a vision board for me and once I saw that I just let her run with it. The wedding was everything I wanted and more. When I got to see the reception prior to the guests coming in I cried. She did a fantastic job and her executed it seamlessly. She even thought of things I never would have considered. Leigh and her team are extremely creative and think outside the box. If you are looking for someone to put your ideas and dreams together then Posies is the right choice!

Beautiful Flowers, owner is great.

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Sharon G

I hired Posies to do our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I saw beautiful pictures on instagram and good reviews on yelp, and that's about all you can find from them, since they don't have a website and their business is a little kiosk in a shopping center parking lot. The... Read More owner, Leigh, was great and even called me from home on her "off time." Since I had no idea what kind of flowers or even what looks good with what, she led me in the right direction and I basically just trusted her. Glad I did because everything was beautiful. The only hiccup was the in the delivery. Delivery was $100 extra which I thought was a little much, but I was assured that the staff would hand each bouquet to each lady and pin each boutonniere on each man, etc, and would make sure everything was perfect or fix it on the spot, etc. I was comforted by that so I agreed. What ended up happening was the girls that delivered the flowers came an hour earlier than discussed (no one was dressed yet) and had to high-tail it out of there to deliver flowers to another wedding. I asked them to pin the boutonnieres on the guys before they left but I guess they weren't in the hotel room at the time, or whatever happened they couldn't find them right away, so they left everything outside the door. When I called them again they told me they couldn't come back and to just "youtube it." Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but my awesome friends did youtube it and pinned them on the groomsmen. Leigh emailed me saying she was sorry and would make it up to me. So, beautiful flowers, price was fair, just disappointing delivery for the extra cost and no assistance day of.

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Jenn

I used Posies Flowers recently for my wedding and couldn't have been happier. Leigh is a visionary who creates beautiful pieces of flower art. Leigh worked with me to create a unique centerpiece design that turned out perfectly. My bouquet was even more stunning than I could... Read More have imagined. I highly recommend Posies Flowers to anyone looking for reasonably priced and absolutely beautiful flowers for their wedding day.

Gorgeous!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Taylor C

Posies Flowers did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding flowers. I found (Leigh) the owner through a friend who was getting married, and all of her yelp reviews were positive (she does not yet have a website), so I met with and hired Posies and was not disappointed!! We had peonies,... Read More roses, hydrangeas, and GORGEOUS tall centerpieces, the bouquets, all the arrangements were breathtaking. Also, Leigh and her team were incredible at setting everything up, transporting it to the reception, striking everything afterward, they took care of EVERYTHING!!! Prices are about average, but I think they could definitely be charging more for everything they do. Great vendor choice!

Great

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Stacey H

Did such a great job!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Dana B

Leigh owns and operates this community flower shop herself. She is an incredibly savvy and talented person. The flowers she created for my wedding were stunning. Everything - the bouquets, table arrangements, ceremony flowers, toss bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres - was perfect.... Read More She even brought flowers to decorate my cake with. Leigh was so easy to work with - she can create a beautiful vision just by using your color scheme. It rained on my wedding day and she flawlessly relocated the ceremony flowers and made the new site look amazing. I also used Posies for my Bridal Shower. Again, the flowers were stunning. I will definitely be using them again for future events. Great prices, personalized service and beautiful arrangements.