Is this your business? claim it now

Post Road English Garden

Indianapolis, IN

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1105 N Post Rd, Indianapolis, IN (317) 898-6863

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lacy N

My flowers were simply beautiful! I met with Nancy twice before the wedding to go over everything, and she was so nice and helpful. She was familiar with my venue and was able to make suggestions to help design the center pieces and the ceremony arrangements. I showed her a... Read More photo of what I wanted for my and my bridesmaids' bouquets, and that was exactly what she delivered the day of. One of my good friends was able to meet Nancy when she delivered and set up everything, and liked her so much that she just booked Post Road English Garden for her wedding this summer. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Kelsey B

Post Road English gardens did the bridal party flowers and centerpieces for our recent wedding. Prior to the wedding, the flowers were not something I expected to be super excited about but they were actually my favorite part of the wedding. Along those lines, I only knew the... Read More colors I wanted and Nancy and Lisa far exceeded any expectations I had with only that. They were also incredibly sweet and fun to work with. I cannot recommend them enough!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Katie W

Oh my goodness, these ladies are amazing!! We did a pre wedding meeting with Nancy, showed her what I wanted. She did bridal party flowers, stage flowers and all centerpieces for reception tables. It was absolutely gorgeous. They came during cocktail hour to set up reception... Read More space. They worked quickly and efficiently. They know what they're doing. They definitely surpassed my expectations. Beautiful job!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/29/2015

Nancy and Lisa provided bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and flowers for my wedding cake. They truly understood my vision and took the time to answer any questions I had along the way. They were so easy to work with and helped make my wedding day more beautiful that I ever... Read More imagined it being!!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Shea B

After interviewing several florists for my wedding, I ended going with Post Road English Gardens. Don't judge the flower shop my the inside appearance, it's a little out dated. Lisa practiced and made a few sample flowers for me and showed me that they could definitely do the... Read More job. I had extremely expensive taste on a medium size budget. However, I wasn't disappointed. My bridal bouquet was amazing, along with the centerpieces, and the bridesmaids bouquets. I would definitely use this vendor again. The key for me was being very honest and specific on what I wanted and they nailed it. The flowers completed the overall look to both my wedding ceremony and reception and it will always be in our pictures :)

gorgeous flowers for our wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Marnie F

We are so happy that Post Road English Gardens helped us with the flowers for our wedding. We met with Lisa once, talked with her about our options and showed her some pictures, and from that she and her team, including Nancy, were able to transform our reception venue into the... Read More most magical space. Lisa was full of ideas and was very friendly and personable. Even though some of the flowers I wanted to use were not in season or were going to be too expensive, she found a way to work them into the centerpieces and bouquets without our overall cost going up. Lisa and her team were very organized and we had no doubt or stress in the weeks leading up to our wedding that anything would be mishandled or forgotten. Our flowers were delivered to the church and reception venue on time and they were gorgeous. The arrangements surpassed all of our expectations. Lisa and her team are true professionals and we will recommend Post Road English Gardens to anyone looking for a florist in the Indianapolis area.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Karissa G

Lisa was very friendly and helpful for my Sept 2013 wedding. She was always easy to get in touch with and has great ideas and experience. I would absolutely recommend her!

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 jinny h

We went artificial for the bouquets and real for the corsages and boutonnières. When we picked them up I wished we had gone all real!! They were beautiful and so fragrant.