Bonjour!

Congratulations on your engagement! The wedding specialists at Pour la France! Catering have expertise in planning every aspect of an elegant and memorable event. Our food is exceptional, our staff is polished and professional. We look forward to creating a truly unique and beautiful experience!

$ – Inexpensive

Cuisine

American, French, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Fusion

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

1170 S Kalamath St, Denver, CO Metro Denver (303) 777-4773

Thank you for making our wedding perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 carol b

Monique and her team did a FABULOUS job!! They are very detail oriented and even provided some beautiful décor. Everyone was amazing to work with from day one... I always felt I was in good hands. Also, the food was DELICIOUS and the guests especially loved the mac and cheese... Read More bar. Many guests said it was the best filet mignon they ever had at a wedding. I would definitely use Pour la France! Catering for my next event. Thanks again to Monique and her staff!!!

Pour La France was perfect for us!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013

Pour la France Catering was wonderful. Chrissy gave us great suggestions, and helped us create the perfect menu for my daughters perfect day. She put me and Karen at ease from the start. It was a joy to work with her. The staff during the reception was also really good...... Read More polite, professional, and quick to help the guests. They were so thoughtful. They even gave Karen a small honeymoon plate as she was getting dressed to make sure she got some food that night. We thought the food was delicious, and all the guests I've talked to kept raving about it too.Thanks to Pour la France we had a perfect day.

Erika

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Erika c

POUR LA FRANCE WAS A THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR US. FROM MENU AND THEME PLANNING TO REHERSAL AND WEDDING PARTY, THEY MADE OUR EVENT PERFECT. EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN CARE OF AND I NEVER WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING. I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THEIR SET UP AND CLEAN UP. I WAS TOLD OVER AND OVER HOW... Read More DELICIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL THE FOOD AND TABLES WERE. THE STAFF WAS HELPFUL IN EVERYWAY, TAKING SPECIAL INTEREST IN INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. THANKS POUR LA FRANCE!

Mrs. Dana E Paul

Reviewed on 8/22/2013

Pour la France was the best!!! Highly recommended. They provided bar tending services, food for our cocktail hour and reception, linens, napkins, plates, and glasses. They helped the entire evening making sure the chairs were set up and made sure the bride and groom always had... Read More a drink and everything we needed. They helped with set up and clean up. They were so professional both the day of the wedding and before with the planning. They were priced very well and worked with us one on one with our budget and wishes. They were there to help every step of the way. Malinda was amazing in helping us plan our day. I still have guests coming up to me asking where our food was from and telling us how good everything was, and even complimenting on the service. Thank you to all the staff for helping make our day perfect!!!

BoJames H Gascoigne

BoJames began working in restaurants at the age of 14 as a dishwasher and worked his way up to management and marketing positions from there. To round his skills he attended the San Diego Culinary Institute in 2011. BoJames took over Pour la France! Catering in 2015 and has brought a level of passion and dedication that is quickly taking PLF to new heights! He believes the heart and soul of the business begins in the kitchen with the right people using the best ingredients, backed-up with a well trained, talented, professional, and friendly service staff.