Providing More Than Just POWERFUL ENTERTAINMENT!

Professional and passionate DJs, friendly photo booth attendants and the perfect wedding format that is specially designed for each bride. From choosing the perfect songs, unique video presentations, specialized lighting decor and much more! With PowerBomb, we can make you dream wedding a reality.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Greensburg, PA Western PA, and More (724) 691-4000

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Michelle S

Adam was extremely easy and fun to work with! He traveled from Greensburg to the Pittsburgh North Hills with no questions asked when meeting with us (which made our lives a lot easier). He answered promptly and always gave his honest opinion on our wedding ideas. He truly took... Read More the time to know us and make sure our special day went smooth as possible. He is very affordable with top notice service. Adam has a user friendly couples website that allows you to select your music. Even if you do not have any ideas, he has awesome recommended playlists on the site. Adam provided us with a beautiful virtual monogram that really lit up the room. Our wedding was amazing and we are still getting compliments. We HIGHLY recommend his service, we could not have picked a better DJ!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Amanda K

So, it took me WAY too long to write this review and I feel absolutely terrible about it. DJ Bob saved our wedding reception - and let me tell you how. :) My cousin had another of the same company at her wedding, and we had such a great time that I had to have him. It turned out... Read More that that DJ was already booked (nearly a year and a half in advance)... And I was totally bummed..... That is, until DJ Bob called me one day the following week. You can tell how much fun he is and what a great personality he has, even over the phone! We met with him the week before our reception, to go over final details, and my then-fiancee loved him just as much. Then, came our reception that weekend, where my "wedding planner" totally dropped the ball. As in, she didn't even show up (but that's for another, not nearly half as nice review)... Bob absolutely saved the day! He helped organize everything, run everything, and make sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. Everyone had so much fun, and he made our reception an absolute blast! Everybody loved him. I really can't say enough nice things about him. He made sure to play the kind of music we wanted and stick to our "theme." He is honestly so kind and has such a GREAT energy & personality, and I couldn't recommend him/this company more!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Christine G

Adam did such an amazing job for us! He really took the time to get to know us and our likes/dislikes. He made this whole process so easy for us. I am constantly hearing from my friends and family how great the reception was and how great the music/dj was. I would recommend him... Read More to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Lauren J

DJ Corey was amazing! He was great with communicating with us leading up until the wedding, and played all of the songs we wanted! The dance floor was packed all night long! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Kate R

The DJ for our wedding was Adam and he rocked it!!! From the beginning of our search for a DJ, I was able to talk, text, message and skype with him. When our plans to meet for a consult fell through we were able to set up a time to skype. His personality and professionalism... Read More shined through, even on a computer. Planning was made super easy. He was very accommodating on all of my requests and made expert suggestions. On the day of the wedding he was ready well ahead of time for guests to arrive and he kept me on track with our timeline throughout the night. Adam kept everyone, from 3 to 83 years old, out on the dance floor all night long!!! The energy was fantastic. We got so many compliments and could not have made a better choice.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Lisa D

Adam is the best! He definitely made our wedding so much better. We received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was and it was thanks to Adam!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kelsey D

DJ Khris was fantastic. Very personable and easy to work with. Played awesome music that kept people dancing all night long. He even moved his entire setup 10 min before he was going to start playing because of weather and he did it with no complaints at all. Completely awesome.... Read More Highly highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Shalyn Z

We had the most amazing DJ and Photo Booth attendant for wedding!! Power bomb entertainment goes above and beyond to create the perfect wedding experience for not only the bride and groom but everyone at your wedding . Adam DeFlorio Will personalize your wedding to fit... Read More any of your needs. I highly recommend this company to everyone !!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Angie M

We absolutely adore DJ Jacob! He was exceptionally organized, professional, experienced, and he completely kept our reception flowing perfectly! It was an awesome day and he made it easy for us experience everything! Adam was great in coordinating everything (we also bundled a... Read More photo booth). Our guests had a blast with with the photo booth and the attendant was superb! If you want a top notch experience for you and your guests go with PowerBomb Productions-you wont be sorry!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kayla G

We had DJ Khris and he was amazing!!! Great to talk with over the phone since that's what worked best for my now husband and I. We hit it off right away and I knew he had the job. Kept the ceremony and reception running very smoothly with no questions asked! Definitely would... Read More recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Carissa D

We had Bill for our wedding and he was beyond perfect! I don't think the day would have been as smooth if it wasn't for him! He always checked in with us to make sure we were good and he kept us up to date with staying on track for the night! He would check in with us days... Read More before the wedding to make sure we were good. I can't thank Bill enough for the great experience!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kristina B

We used them for a photobooth, and they were incredible! So kind, very helpful. Joy even went to my venue and measured everything to be sure I could get exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be happier with this choice!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kylie G

Dj Adam was AMAZING! From the beginning planning stages to the wedding day, he made everything super easy! He was very through in planning the day and making our day completely unique and special for us! He even got us a confetti cannon, that I had only dreamed of ever having at... Read More my wedding! He rolled with a few last minute song changes and stitched our wedding together perfectly. He made a lot of announcements throughout the reception so everyone knew what was going on and kept us right on track! He worked in requested songs from our guests and he even played an hour later than originally planned because everyone was having SO MUCH FUN. Our guests raved about him! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Adam played a huge role in that, we couldn't be happier with our choice in DJ and will recommend everyone to him! Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Cory S

We just recently had Corey DJ our wedding. He couldn't have been any better for us. Leading up to the wedding, he was in communication with us about everything from our exact timeline of the days' events, to the music requests that we had, to making sure he had the correct... Read More pronunciation of the bridal party. My venue was tough to work with in terms of having him play the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour, but he took the pressure off of me, and took it upon himself to figure out a way to make it work with them which I very much appreciated. He seriously took everything that we asked him to do, and did it without question. He catered to our music taste (which is not traditional at all), and made sure that everyone had a great time. He even came out towards the end of the night and KILLED it on the dance floor with our guests. He was even subject to some of the staff at our venue being extraordinarily rude to them, and was so professional about it. I had apologized to him over and over, and he kept telling me not to worry and that it wasn't my fault. He was AMAZING to work with. Initially, we were in contact with Adam, who set us up with Corey. He was equally awesome to work with and very excited from the beginning. I would HIGHLY recommend PowerBomb. I would imagine that any of the other DJ's would be great to work with as well, but we are biased since Corey so far exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Monica F

Bob Capanna was the DJ for my wedding and he picked a perfect mix of modern/recent and classic, fun dance songs for my wedding reception. I gave him some songs I definitely wanted to hear and he mixed them in also. People danced until the end of my reception! He was also very... Read More communicative before the event, putting me at ease and asking what exactly I had in mind. He even created a schedule for my reception that outlined all the bridal party entrances, first dances, etc. I felt completely stress-free and confident that he was in charge of the reception events. He also gave the announcements a personalized touch. It was great. He's professional, organized, personable, experienced, eloquent, and fun. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Stacey M

We were fortunate to have DJ Corey be a part of our wedding 08/12/17. He was patient with me and very easy to work with. We had a full dance floor because of him until 2:00 a.m. The best part was that my 10yr old niece was having a dance off with different guests and DJ Corey... Read More challenged her at the end. It was amazing. Not only is he a great DJ, but a great dancer. Thank you DJ Corey!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Stephanie W

PowerBomb productions did my wedding last week and I could not be happier. We met and had a very detailed discussion and Adam made it all happen. The bridal party introductions were great, the music transitions were great, and the crowd interactions kept everyone engaged. Our... Read More guests seemed to really enjoy the music and have a fun time. The photo booth was a huge hit. I'm really happy that everyone had so much fun. I don't have one negative thing to say. Adam made our day so special!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kathy D

We were so happy with DJ Bob from PowerBomb! Adam coordinated providing him and the Photo booth for our daughters big day! We all had an amazing time. We would recommend them again to anyone! We can't thank them enough for all our last minute arrangements, which they provided... Read More with a smile!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Alena E

We had DJ AdamBomb for our July wedding. He was awesome!!!!! From the first time we met him, we knew that we made the right decision. I am originally from Russia, and Adam was able to add some russian songs and comment on our traditions during the reception. At one moment,... Read More people didn't know how to do one of the dances, and Adam went on the dance floor and started dancing! If you are still in doubt which DJ to pick, stop thinking and book DJ AdamBomb! All our guests said how great he was! Thank you a lot!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Mallorie L

We had PowerBomb Productions do our Dj and photo booth for our July wedding and they are absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond all exceptions we ever could of asked for!! Adam our Dj did wonders keeping the hits following and everyone on the dance floor! Everyone had... Read More so much fun and the pictures from the photo booth are the best! Thank you guys so much!!! We love yinz!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Cassidy D

DJ AdamBomb was the best DJ! As soon as we met with him the first time, we knew we wanted him to be our DJ for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted for our reception and he really delivered! Our reception was a great party with great uplights and it was better than we... Read More could have ever hoped for! So many people came up to us during and after the reception to say how much fun they had and how he always kept the guests on the dance floor. I highly recommend him for any event!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kara D

PowerBomb Productions was one of the best wedding decisions I made. Adam was amazing in every way and made our wedding run flawlessly. Everyone commented afterwards how good the DJ was. They are worth every penny.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Stacey S

We were very happy with the DJ service from PowerBomb. The online portal was easy to use and DJ Khris was great about getting specific songs we wanted for our dances. He played a good mix of music and everyone had a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Maggie W

We were married on July 1st, 2017, and we were given the pleasure of working with Corey from Powerbomb Productions. Corey, in all senses of the word, was a true PROFESSIONAL. We had to make several last minute adjustments, due to some changes in schedule and locations, and he... Read More was right there going with the flow, and asking what else we may have needed. On the day of the event, Corey's equipment was top-notch, in perfect working order, and the microphone system that he utilized was flawless, with no feedback, no cutting out, and appropriate volume. Corey took all of our music requests and assembled them in a way that kept the party moving from beginning to end. It was a wonderful time, and my wife and I were able to enjoy the entire evening, thanks to Corey's ability to keep events moving and sticking to our timeline. Overall, we could not have asked for better entertainment, a higher degree of professionalism, a friendlier gentleman, or finer service. We highly recommend Powerbomb Productions, but truly hope that you have the pleasure of working with Corey. Mike and Maggie

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Catherine B

We had a great experience from start to finish with PowerBomb! They were easy to communicate with and have on online portal that makes planning very efficient. We met with DJ Bob in person to begin the planning process and again three weeks before the big day. He confirmed... Read More details with us on the phone the day before and was very organized. He got to know us as a couple to make sure that our day went smoothly and was just what we wanted. Most importantly, our reception was a blast and we owe a huge part of this to the music! We had so many guests that commented how much fun they had. Highly recommend!

Meet The Manager

Corey Mizell - DJ Corey

Corey Mizell /Dj Corey - Is a great entertainer and has been quoted as "hands-down the absolute BEST DJ they had ever experienced" Anna the wedding wire 2017.. With experience as Event Organizer, Wedding Dj, and Radio personality, he has over 20 years of musical experience. Originally from Miami / Fort Lauderdale, he has served 5 years in the United States Army, and during that time he started DJing regularly at each place of duty, while also having the opportunity to Dj for the Chief Commander at Fort Bragg NC 1996. Now living in the Pittsburgh area, and continuing his musical career.