Providing More Than Just POWERFUL ENTERTAINMENT!

Professional and passionate DJs, friendly photo booth attendants and the perfect wedding format that is specially designed for each bride. From choosing the perfect songs, unique video presentations, specialized lighting decor and much more! With PowerBomb, we can make you dream wedding a reality.

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Greensburg, PA Western PA (724) 691-4000

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alex Z

We booked DJ adambomb for our wedding and he was wonderful! He was always responsive and helpful through the entire process. He met with us when we first booked him (about a year and a half in advance) then we had another meeting a month before the wedding. He was so helpful on... Read More choosing songs for certain things we hadn't decided on yet. He also called me a couple days before the wedding to go over everything we talked about one more time and run through the whole time line. On the day of the wedding he kept everything running smoothly and on time. He is so fun and puts a fun twist on some of the same old wedding things like the garter toss for example. The dance floor was packed, and Everyone was dancing and having fun the whole night. He is so energetic, and you can tell he really loves what he does. Our groomsmen also ordered a photo booth from him and it was so fun with all the props and the background was so pretty. The guests LOVED the photo booth. You will not regret booking with powerbomb productions. He was by far one of our easiest and nicest vendors to work with. We are so happy we booked him!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lia M

Adam and Khris were AMAZING! They made our wedding a night to remember and had everyone asking for the playlist. You cannot go wrong with them.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Christina C

We had DJ Corey provide the music at our wedding reception. From the moment we requested a quote and more information, he was very responsive to emails and texts leading up to our big day. The web portal that comes along with the DJ service was very easy to manage and helped us... Read More plan the perfect reception: the timeline, entrances, and must play songs. Towards the end of the night, our dance floor was COMPLETELY full, and we have Corey to thank for that! Our guests have repeatedly told us how much fun they had dancing the night away. In addition to he DJ service, we also had a lighted monogram and the Moxie Selfie Station. I ordered the lighted monogram about a week before the wedding, and Adam had the design to me within a few hours of requesting it. Also, the Selfoe Station was a big hit with our guests! They had so much fun with the different software features such as filters, boomerang videos, and props. They also had a selfie stick walking around to capture special moments on the dance floor! We have really enjoyed looking back at all of the fun moments from the picture gallery. If you are looking for an affordable way to ensure your guests will remember your wedding, PowerBomb is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Anna S

13 Days ago, my now husband and I had the best wedding celebration ever, in no small part due to the excellent service and coordination from PowerBomb Productions and their team, namely Adam and DJ Corey. Due to unforeseen conflicts, we had to change DJ's only 3 months out from... Read More the wedding. Adam assured us that the transition would be seamless, and it was. Corey was so accommodating, coordinating with us on the phone and setting up a meeting at our convenience, which was key since we live out of town. The PowerBomb team is truly professional, as we incorporated our own ideas for introductions, songs, and special dances in with their expert ideas of what works and what pleases a couple's family made up of all ages! During the reception, we had a scare when a family member had a medical emergency and had to be taken to the hospital. All the while, DJ Corey remained calm and I believe kept all our guests calm by playing music at a low level. Once we learned that our relative was OK, DJ Corey was instrumental in bringing the evening back up to speed. Before we knew it, the transition from a point where we were unsure whether our reception would end early and abruptly to where all our guests were smiling, busting a move, and having a good time was so smooth. What could have been a very scary and unfortunate situation became one of the best nights of our lives. Moreover, many of our relatives (who are very harsh critics!) and friends told us that Corey was hands-down the absolute BEST DJ they had ever experienced. From the first call you make to inquire about their packages to the last dance on your special day, PowerBomb is a first rate business that will be one of the few aspects of your wedding you will have NO worries about. I could not recommend them, and DJ Corey, enough.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Erica H

I cannot say enough about PowerBomb Productions and Adam and his assistant for our wedding package! Our wedding was just last night, and we feel compelled to write a review ASAP due to the amazing service we got! The beautiful pinspotting and uplighting was well worth the small... Read More investment for such a dramatic effect. So beautiful!!! The photobooth was setup so perfectly, and it was the most sleek, high tech one I have EVER seen! The props were the best especially the money boa! The guests raved about the photobooth! But wow wow wow... the DJ service was top notch! Our guests are saying the ceremony and cocktail hour music was fabulous. Our guests went on and on and on about the music selections and the entertainment, there was laughter, fun and so much dancing! I am terrified of dancing, and Adam for the first time in my life somehow got me to voluntarily run to the dance floor and dance without worry or fear! Adam even drove from over an hour away multiple times to meet us at the venue to accommodate us, and it is really appreciated! I am so glad I found him online. We cannot wait to look at the USB flash drive Adam gave us with all the photo strips and video messages our guests sent us! We couldn't have had our wedding run as smoothly as it did if it weren't for PowerBomb Productions! 10 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 John D

Adam did such an amazing job at our wedding. He did a phenomenal job from the ceremony until the end of the night with the reception. He was very easy to get a long with, and helped us out through the entire process. We would recommend him to everyone that asks us for a DJ... Read More vendor. Everyone at the wedding loved him and said how much entertaining and fun he was!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Nish K

Adam was our reception DJ at Children's Museum and he did an outstanding job. We met him twice while planning and he provided us with a lot of details and good ideas. We needed special kind of lights for our reception hall and he got those for us. All our guests were on the... Read More dance floor most of the time and enjoyed the music. Another things it was nice of Adam to make a powerpoint for our reception to showcase our old pictures and it came out real good. I am very pleased with the service we got at a very reasonable price. I highly recomend Adam as a DJ to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kristen S

I could never imagine my wedding without Adam! He was the most perfect DJ that I could have ever imagined. From my first contact with him I felt this was going to be the the most amazing party! Adam was extremely polite, well organized, and extremely accommodating. He helped... Read More plan every aspect of my reception and made my life extremely easy. He planned every detail to make sure that my reception went smoothly and all the guests had a great time. We had a pre wedding meeting to make sure that both me and my (now) husband knew exactly what to expect that day. He played all the music we loved plus made sure that all my guests enjoyed their time and he had every one dancing until the last song! To this day I still get compliments on how fun my wedding was! If I could give him 10 stars I would! I highly recommend him and I promise that you will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Misty T

The photo booth was a big hit at the wedding and kept our guests entertained! We had people asking about it afterwards. The attendant was also great! Two thumbs up! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Amy P

DJ Corey was our DJ and he did a great job. He gave us some really good suggestions and kept things moving right along without making us feel rushed. He even got us drinks from the bar and helped me (the bride) change into my tennis shoes from my heels. We were so pleased with... Read More everything. We also had a photo booth and the attendant (Tony) was great. He made picturing taking fun and the guests really enjoyed his wonderful personality and sense of humor!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Robin F

Super funny, professional, got us, did a great deal of event coordinating for us, gave us great advice, no mistakes, guests loved it, tremendous job

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Alyssa L

We had DJ Corey as our DJ and he was amazing! He made sure everyone had a great time and the flow of the wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be. I would highly recommend Corey and powerbomb! They do an amazing job!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 deah d

Our evening was amazing thanks to the DJ, Adam, for being the master of ceremonies. Ensuring the dance floor was packed, people were having fun, there was a good mix of music and ensuring the night went smooth with all the different dances we chose. He even threw in a little fun... Read More with some games! The photo booth was awesome! We had pictures and videos. We recently got our DVD of the videos...so funny!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Laura S

Adam was amazing! He made the entire process so fun and easy, from planning to our big day. He made the reception so much fun and I've already recommended him to all my engaged friends. He made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Rachel E

Adam was the best. He helped us get pumped for our wedding during the pre meeting. He had great ideas to keep the evening flowing. Whenever something crazy happened that dragged the evening, he was able to get it back in line. He had everyone up & dancing. We used his photo... Read More booth service, up lighting service and monogram service. All turned out excellent!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Katey S

Very good! Had people dancing as soon as he started!! Excellent :)

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jackie S

Dj Corey was amazing! He played every song we wanted to hear and more. We have reviewed so many compliments from our friends and family about how much fun our wedding was! We wish we could relive the day and do it all again, thanks Corey!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

DJ Courtney was just wonderful!! She was available through phone and text and met up with us before the big day. Powerbomb productions also had a client portal that made us aware of payments and helped us organize our thoughts on music for the big day! It was a very easy... Read More process. I would recommend highly recommend the staff for keeping our guests on the dance floor and having a blast! Thanks DJ Courtney and Powerbomb Productions!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

We worked with Adam at Powerbomb for our wedding at the University Club. Adam has a really great, upbeat personality that is ideal for a wedding DJ. He was very patient with my husband and I (who both seemed to know nothing about weddings) and explained the usual order of... Read More things for a wedding reception, but gave us lots of flexibility in terms of what to include or leave out (we kept the bouquet toss but dropped the garter toss, for instance). Basically, we were looking for an MC as well as a DJ, and Adam filled that role perfectly. Adam was also very amenable to allowing me to set the tone in terms of what kinds of music to include (jazz for the cocktail hour, 50s standards for dinner, contemporary pop for the reception). I was pretty laid back about most things in my wedding, but I was serious about the music because I've been to too many weddings with surly or simply bad DJs. Adam was extremely flexible and easy to work with, before and during the reception. He easily went with the random requests (the chicken dance from the children present, a chair dance), and the music flowed well throughout the night. One small complaint: a couple songs that deviated from the norm or were not part of my suggested playlist (again, I admit to being anal about music!). "With or without you" as a wedding parting song? Maybe not. ;) Overall, however, Adam did a wonderful job, was easy to work with, and rolled with the random requests throughout the night. I know I'm biased because it was my own wedding, but Adam is the best wedding DJ I have ever heard. I would highly recommend him!

PowerBomb Productions is great!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Gretta R

I went with PowerBomb initially because my maid of honor and her brother used this company and I was very impressed. Our DJ was Adam, and I can't say enough good things about him. He was kind, helpful, and extremely responsive. He listened to everything we wanted, then added... Read More some suggestions based on things he's learned/his experience. Everything he said was exactly spot on! He helped the flow of the evening and read the crowd throughout the night, making sure that everything lined up with what the crowd wanted. He's really fun and gets everyone into things. My husband and I think the best part is that it's really easy to tell that he loves his job; this is infectious and gets the crowd going. Book PowerBomb Productions - you won't be sorry!!

Want a fun reception? Start here!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Amanda

I had the wonderful pleasure of working with DJ Adam. He will do anything he can to make your special day the best it can possibly be! Adam will go over the wedding day timeline with you and make sure everything is the way YOU want it to be. Adam willingly created the perfect... Read More song for our parents (as my husband did for his Mother-Son song) right on the spot so we were able to hear the song before we went home. I firmly believe that if you do not have a good DJ, you will not have a good wedding. Having the perfect DJ will make your night fun, not only for you, but for all of your guests. We had the perfect wedding from the help of PowerBomb Productions.

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Casey b

When putting your big day together, my dad told me what makes or breaks your wedding is your DJ. They are the one who dictates the flow, the energy and the fun of everything that day. I knew when I booked Adam that I would not have to worry about anything! He is SPECTACULAR!!... Read More His talent for this is out of this world! He gives a fair price and does an AMAZING job!! He goes above and beyond and keeps the party going at every turn! He does whatever you need and makes sure the day is everything you want it to be! You can't go wrong with booking Powerbomb productions because everything they do is right!!

2015-07-17T10:26:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! I'm thrilled that you were pleased with how everything went! I had a wonderful time entertaining your friends and family!!

DJ Khris was AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Emily B

We picked the Platinum package for our wedding reception. Everything that was included in the package was awesome! We had up lights, a monogram, lights on the dance floor, and 6 hours of music! DJ Khris was so easy to work with. He explained his timeline for the reception,... Read More made certain suggestions to make it go smooth, and it definitely did. Everything from the bridal party entrances to the final dance was AMAZING! Khris kept people on the dance floor the entire night!! PowerBomb Productions has amazing customer service, answered any questions we had along the way, and made our reception so much fun...two thumbs up!!

Courtney is fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Charlotte W

DJ Courtney is very accommodating, professional, responsive, and just delightful to work with. She had the reception rocking and guests young and old were up and dancing! I just can't say enough great things about Courtney!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Molly P

DJ Khris was awesome! He was great to work with and kept the dance floor full all night! I would definitely recommend him for your wedding DJ!