PowerHouse Dance DJ's and Sound Production

South Dakota, Wyoming, Nebraska, North Dakota, Montana

Rapid City, SD DJ, sound, and lighting company

PowerHouse Dance DJ’s & Sound Productions is a motivated company that will custom tailor your event in all aspects of Sound, Lighting, and Video.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

1670 Rand Rd, Rapid City, SD South Dakota, Wyoming, Nebraska, North Dakota, Montana (605) 415-1188
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Megan R

Choosing Jason with PowerHouse for our wedding day was one of our best decisions! He really understood that we wanted to create a fun atmosphere where we could give back to our guests during our reception. He listened to and incorporated what we wanted (90s music!) while still... Read More understanding how to infuse a variety of genres to keep everyone of all ages on the dance floor. Our guests came up to us all night long saying how much fun they were having and commented on how great our DJ was! Our entire experience working with PowerHouse Dance DJ's and Sound Production was professional, stress-free, and most of all fun! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jana M

Very organized, knew what to do and when. They really helped me stay on track and on to the next thing. He had good ideas and was very pleased with their performance.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Stephanie A

Jason at PowerHouse is so great to work with! He's very professional and communicated well with us before our wedding and on our wedding day. We loved that he did different special dances and things throughout the reception and not just all at the beginning. Overall would... Read More definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Lisa S

We chose Powerhouse to provide sound/music for our wedding ceremony, as well as our reception. It all sounded great, went smoothly, and the reception was a lot of fun. Everything was exactly as we'd hoped, and we are so glad we chose Powerhouse. Jason was responsive to emails... Read More and questions, and went out of his way to make sure things went well for us. Highly recommend!

Powerhouse DJ

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Jessica L

We could not have chose a more amazing DJ. The dance floor was never empty and he was so much fun to work. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much Jason! Love, Tate and Jessica Schmidt

Great DJ and Great Experience

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Susie H

In the interest of full disclosure, the DJ and I were college classmates so when it came time to pick a DJ, I really couldn't have gone with anyone else. However, I did not settle, I knew that Jason was good and quality and would do a great job. While his price is a little... Read More higher than what you get with bigger "chain" type DJ's, he really is worth every penny!