A unique, luxury experience - tailored for you!

PreauxFace is an elite on-location makeup & hair team based in New Orleans. Our award-winning artists have over a decade of experience gaining national recognition in the beauty industry. Not only specializing in bridal and special event makeup, but also in film, television, editorial and celebrity. We only use the most distinguished and professional cosmetics from premiere brands such as Tom Ford, NARS, Chanel, and many others. Advanced artistry and exceptional client service is the heart of PreauxFace - our attention to detail is what sets us apart from the rest. Let us help you customize an unforgettable look that reflects the tone of your wedding and suits your individuality, while enhancing your natural beauty. Enjoy without ever having to leave the comfort of your home or hotel!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

3501 Tchoupitoulas St., New Orleans, LA Gulf Coast Region & Beyond (504) 264-2117
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Laura L

PreauxFace was amazing from beginning to end and worth every penny. My sister got married in New Orleans last year, and they did such an outstanding job for her that I decided to bring them to RI for my own wedding rather than waste time and money going through more trials when... Read More I knew they were a sure thing. They use the most beautiful makeup and luxurious products and my entire bridal party looked and felt amazing, but they time and attention they gave to me as the bride was great. I looked exactly how I hoped I would on my wedding day. They are true "preuxs" and I cannot recommend them enough!

2017-09-13T14:58:01 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family again! We cannot thank you enough for being so incredibly sweet to us and making sure we were taken care of. You had some great friends as well and we enjoyed the laughter and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sarah T

BOOK THEM NOW! If I could give them 10 stars I would. They were so amazing professionally and personally. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and couldn't stop raving. I thought that my hair and makeup looked amazing during my trial, but they outdid themselves for... Read More the wedding. Everyone looked and felt so amazing-and all the makeup lasted through hot weather and hours of dancing. PreauxFace was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding, and i'll have pictures forever to prove that.

2017-04-18T11:22:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sarah!

PreauxFace Is Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 kate g

We had Everett Brannon with PreauxFace do the makeup for my wedding, and it was outstanding. We had a bride, 2 moms, and 5 bridesmaids so 8 folks total. It was my treat to the girls to get their make-up done, and they loved every minute of it. He made every, single face... Read More absolutely beautiful. For my bridal makeup, it lasted all night long. I was up until 5am the next morning dancing and partying with our friends, and still looked fierce. My lips lasted until at least midnight and it was applied at 4:30pm. My skin looked flawless, and the eyes just glammed out of control. I went for a "me but better" natural-type look, and had bridesmaids with a range of smoky eyes, to natural, and other styles they wanted. He did them all flawlessly. The range of style for each girl, while still being cohesive was incredible. I highly recommend using this vendor. We had a great time, literally all day together too.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Danielle V

PreauxFace is so fantastic. From booking them all the way up to the day, their team was professional, organized, and communicative. I hired them to have my hair done (along with my three bridesmaids) on my wedding day this Autumn in New Orleans and Alicia did a fantastic job.... Read More She listened to all the individual wants from my bridesmaids and helped me come up with a look as I was not completely sure what I wanted on the day at that point! She worked quickly in the best way possible, and did an absolutely stunning job on our hair. It was such a pleasure to have her and we cannot recommend PreauxFace stylists enough. Thanks guys!

2017-11-16T16:02:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We agree, Alicia is unbelievably talented and we're so thrilled to hear about your experience.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Karen F

I found Lana late in the process ( as a recommendation from another of my vendors) and was lucky she was able to squeeze us in. Plan early - they book up fast! I'm not a makeup person so just deferred to her suggestions everything. I was not disappointed. She had my daughters... Read More looking absolutely stunning! And everyone's makeup lasted all night.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sabrin S

Wow I cannot say enough about how amazing PreauxFace was for my wedding. Lana and Nina were our stylist and they were seriously the most talented, professional and kind stylists I have ever worked with. They made my entire family feel so comfortable and really helped eliminate... Read More those wedding day jitters. We absolutely LOVED having them there while we got ready for the big day and I feel so lucky that they were my stylists! I highly recommend working with PreauxFace as they were extremely professional, quick to respond and in my opinion went above and beyond in terms of service.

2017-11-01T09:57:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sabrin! Lana and Nina had a fabulous time with you and your family!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Amber M

I had an AMAZING experience! Everett was so kind and so professional! I have never in my life pretty but he made me feel so beautiful! The look he provided tied everything together! It lasted from 10am until 1am the next day (AND THIS WAS WALKING THROUGH NEW ORLEANS 90° HEAT FOR... Read More PHOTOS AND A STEAMBOAT RIDE! And bride jitters!) Im not sure what voodoo make up magic was used but I was amazed! I was dripping sweat and when I went to dap there was no trace of make up on the rag!!! And NO difference in my look from the beginning of the day to the end!! After he was finished applying makeup he jumped right in "what do you need help with? Do you need anything?" He helped paint my nails because I was running late and helped my mom get my big heavy necklace on me and made sure my waiting fiance wasn't where he could see me when it was time to go to the limo. We had so much fun and I could go on and on! I definitely made a new friend! And I 100, 1,000 no 1,000,000% recommend this company!!!! THANK YOU EVERETT!! 🖤 -A

2017-11-01T09:53:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much! Everett had such a blast with you and your family! October 13th sure was a hot and humid day, we are so thrilled to hear that our long-wearing PreauxFace technique was able to keep everything on throughout your special day!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Katie M

I can't even! Lana and Dylan are my favorite people ever! They are the best, the best! Brides-you want them! My motto for the wedding look was "supermodel-not pageant" and that is exactly what we got! My bridesmaids, mama's, and I looked so beautiful! I used PreauxFace for our... Read More engagement pics, rehearsal dinner, welcome party and wedding and each time I looked stunning! They were punctual and professional and so amazing!

2017-09-13T14:41:35 Response from the vendor

Awwww..this is so awesome! We had the BEST time with you. Thank you for being our muse and trusting in us completely... you looked absolutely stunning ...Even "grandpa" Handsome told us how talented we are.. such a "feel good" moment :) Thank you and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Noelle T

Nina and preaux face did the hair for my wedding and we were so pleased with everything! We had a total of 10 girls get their hair done and everyone looked gorgeous! Everette and Nina were so kind to me the whole process from scheduling a trial, even doing a second trial, to the... Read More day of. They were on time the day of and always remained very professional, but very fun! :) I am so thankful for everything they did for me to make our wedding day perfect.

2017-09-13T14:53:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much ! We are so pleased to hear that we added to the perfection of your wedding day! We love what we do and words such as yours make our hearts sing :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Yolanda B

I love, love, love this team!! My initial contact was with Everett who was very quick to respond and extremely nice. After researching other makeup/hair artists, I decided on PreauxFace for my wedding. I made contact with Lana. I had some major changes in my bridal party and... Read More she worked with me and rearranged the contract so that I would not lose out. I then met hairstylist Dylan for my preview session. I love Dylan. One of the nicest and sweetest guy you will ever meet. During my preview session I felt like I was catching up with old friends. They all made me feel so comfortable. The day of the wedding, they all arrived on-time (actually earlier) with their equipment and ready to get to work. My bridal party loved them. In the end, everyone looked beautiful. My make-up looked beautiful and lasted all day long. I cannot say enough about PreauxFace. If you are looking to look stunning on your special day and work with a wonderful group of artists, this is your team!! Such a pleasure…

2017-09-13T15:05:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Thank you! This is such a special testimony to who we strive to be!! You are so right it was like hanging with old friends jamming out to some old school classics on the radio. You are absolutely one of the sweetest brides... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Annika L

I honestly don't even have adequate words for how incredible the PreauxFace team is! I planned my wedding in New Orleans from Rhode Island, and from first contact, I knew Everett and his team were the ones for me. They accommodated my destination wedding needs by doing a trial... Read More on a Saturday night, no problem. They were highly professional, great at communication throughout, prompt and worked around my changing wedding day beauty schedule. Aside from all that amazigness, they are beyond talented. I have never felt more beautiful. The trial made me feel confident and comfortable in their skills and like I was in good hands. And on the wedding day, after throwing Nina (hair goddess) a hair change and "more drama" to Everett, they knocked it out of the park. And my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law looked incredible. I've never seen a group of bridesmaids each look so gorgeous. The team met and exceeded every girls' expectation and they looked beyond beautiful. On top of all that, they are so kind, sweet, and fun to be with. My only wish is that I could become a real-housewife so that I could have a reason for the PreauxFace team to be my glamsquad.

2017-09-13T14:27:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your big day was definitely one of the highlights of our year! Thank you and your entire bridal party for being so wonderful! It's brides and "people" like you that make our job so much fun!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Nikki M

Everett and team were amazing to work with! Like others, I was planning a wedding in NOLA from Houston, so I really had to trust my vendors. I had never hired hair and makeup before, so naturally I was quite hesitant and frankly, confused about what I wanted. After a long phone... Read More call Everett calmed my fears and when we met for a trial, the result was more than I could have ever asked for. He and his team were on time the day of the wedding and immediately got to work on all 7 girls, including two moms, one of which was trying her best to get out of having anyone touch her hair and face. Even she loved her results and everyone's hair/makeup lasted ALL night. Ladies and Gents - the Preauxface team is awesome and I couldn't sing their praises more.

2017-09-13T15:07:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for "singing our praises" :) We absolutely loved working with you and thank you for allowing us the pleasure of being a part of your most special day!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Janet Z

As the not-so-young mother of the bride, I was very nervous about getting my hair and makeup done. I secretly thought I'd have to redo everything myself. That was before I met the unbelievably talented Everett and Nina! Everett put me at ease immediately; it was obvious that he... Read More was a consummate professional, and he is just so sweet! I honestly have never felt so beautiful as I did when Everett and Nina worked their magic. My skin looked perfect-like I was many yeas younger, and not "made up". And my thin, fine hair looked gorgeous! I got so many compliments! I want to adopt Everett and take him with me wherever I go. PeauxFace is the best!

2017-04-05T16:28:46 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure work with you and your family for Meryl's wedding! Of course you know to call me the next time you are in New Orleans and we'll take good care of you ;) Thank you! Everett

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kristin H

Updating my review now that the big day is behind us. Everett and his team made everyone look like a million bucks the day of our wedding. My look was even better the day of then it was on my trial, and I couldn't picture hair or make-up getting any better at my trial. They... Read More were patient, fun, kept all relaxed and were so kind. My bridal suite was chaos with 6 little flower girls running around but they kept the tone of the room relaxed and enjoyable and went above and beyond to please not just the women but the flower girls, too! Leaving my first of two reviews for PF because I am still two weeks away from my wedding date! However, I just had my hair and make-up trial and was so blown away I wanted to leave a review now. I brought Everett and Nina my aspirational look for hair and make-up and they totally nailed it. I left feeling so confident in how my wedding day beauty plan would go. Since I am traveling from Chicago to New Orleans, it was important for me to find that confidence. They promptly shared pics of my trial, along with notes of what was used so that we can ensure a similar look can be achieved on the big day. Since sharing some of my trial pics with my bridal party back home in Chicago, everyone is looking forward to getting pampered by PreauxFace the day of our wedding.

2017-03-07T12:06:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kristin! We cannot wait until the wedding to recreate the stunning makeup and hair that you wore during the preview session. We'll see you soon! Best, Everett

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Darby Y

Preaux Face is the real deal for makeup and hair artistry. I planned a destination wedding in New Orleans all the way from San Diego. I chose Preaux Face because they were so easy to work with from a distance and assured me my wedding day beauty was in good hands. All of my... Read More bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and makeup and they also did a spectacular job on my mom and my groom's mom. They looked glamorous and age-appropriate which I have seen not be the case at other weddings! Our moms, who never wear makeup, felt glamorous and comfortable in their own skin while my bridesmaids felt like runway models in their hair and makeup. Thank you Everett and Nina from Preaux Face for your wonderful work!!!

2017-01-02T10:15:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We had such a blast at your wedding and can't wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cindy M

I can't say enough amazing things about all the talent Lana and Everett possess. They work so well together and made getting ready for my big day feel like another special event. I don't know how my pictures would have come out so beautiful without them. Everyone looked and felt... Read More so gorgeous which started our day on the right foot. Everything ran super smooth and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect getting ready experience. I'm very picky with my hair and makeup too, I usually dislike everything and feel unlike myself because I'm not really a hair and makeup person but they managed my expectations so well which is a talent in and of itself, I wasn't easy and I know it. I totally recommend them, it's a no brainer. Thank you so much you guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Limore D

My wedding day was nothing short of spectacular because of Lana Mora and the team at Preauxface!!! I have never felt more beautiful my life. As cliché as it may sound, I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world. The glam squad really listened to me and genuinely cared... Read More that I wanted to look natural, beautiful and camera ready... I didn't know that all three were possible until I met this amazing group of professional, compassionate beauty experts. Now I look back at my wedding video and my photos and feel like I'm looking at a model out of the bridal magazine. There is nothing better that knowing there are people behind you, supporting you and making you feel like a star on the most romantic day of your life! The glam squad was doing my make up, styling my hair and pouring champagne all the while telling me that no bride has ever liked more beautiful… What more could a girl ask for?!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 April A

Lana did a beautiful job on my makeup for our wedding day...I looked just as gorgeous as I ever could have dreamed of! She touched my makeup up throughout the pictures, ceremony and reception, and I felt beautiful all night. She also did my full bridal party, and they looked... Read More gorgeous!! She was a really fun, friendly and professional part of our special day. Thank you Lana and Preaux Face for making me feel like a princess. I would highly recommend Preaux Face to anyone who wants to look amazing on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Christina T

Absolutely amazing. Seriously, I cannot say enough how wonderful it was to work with this company. After a little drama with my first hair/makeup vendor, I contacted PreauxFace and was instantly impressed. Everett is so professional and kind, and that goes for everyone that... Read More works with him. From my hair and makeup trial, spray tan a few days before the wedding, and wedding day hair and make up...everything and everyone looked flawless. Myself and my bridal party got so many compliments on how stunning we all looked and I was super impressed by how long the looks lasted, even after a second line on a steamy Louisiana night. I would recommend PreauxFace to anyone getting married in the New Orleans area. They are fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Katharine R

When I imagined my "big day" I always imagined Everett doing my makeup. Everett, also originally from Ohio has been doing my makeup for years. He traveled from New Orleans to Cincinnati to ensure I had a wedding day glam slam. He is insanely talented & very easy to work with.... Read More He knows all the latest techniques and trends! You'd be crazy not to have him and the PreauxFace team as a part of your glam squad on your MOST special day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Dara A

I had the privilege of receiving the services of Preauxface this past August as a bridesmaid. Lana Mora was extremely professional, supplies and products were clean, and the end result was AMAZING! I could not have been any happier! I highly recommend booking Preauxface as a... Read More bride, as well as for the bridal partly...You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Cynthia P

I am not even sure where to begin! I could not have been happier in my choice of using Everett and his team at PreauxFace. I searched and searched for hair and makeup professionals for our destination wedding in New Orleans for weeks and wanted to make sure I found not only... Read More someone who would do an amazing job, but someone who I felt comfortable with. I got both with PreauxFace! From the moment I inquired via email I got quick informative responses and they were happy to help me answer any (which was many) questions I had without hesitation. True professionals. The moment I decided to book Everett and his team, I knew it was the right choice. His business partner was great and made me feel comfortable and safe when dealing with payment for the services, which I was also very nervous about. The trial for my hair and makeup was perfect and in no way did I think it could come out more beautiful the day of, but it did! The day of the wedding Everett and his team were ready and beautified me, my 7 bridesmaids, mother and mother in law with time to spare! My mother was nervous about her makeup but Everett's team specialized in all types and ages and made everyone look amazing. The makeup was flawless and stayed perfectly all day and all night despite all the sweating from all the dancing and humidity! Each woman was more beautiful then the next and I couldn't have been more satisfied. My hair and makeup was even better than the high quality artistry that I was used to at home. That is what Everett and his team deliver, absolute perfection! Professional, quality, reliable and expertise are just some of the words I can use to describe Everett and his team. Other than marrying my husband, he was the best choice I could have ever made on my wedding day!!!! A very happy and beautiful bride :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

I could not have been happier with my makeup for my wedding day! Everett was amazing from first consult to finished product. I can honestly say that on my wedding day I did not really feel like a bride until Everett started my make up. I have never had my makeup done... Read More professionally before and was unsure of what to expect. However he made sure that I was comfortable and that I looked exactly how I had imagined on my wedding day. My makeup was absolutely amazing. I was very concerned with sweat and tears because of a July wedding but it held up through it all. It was truly a blessing to have him help make my special day so special.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jennifer G

PreauxFace is true to their name! From my makeup and hair trial all the way to the big day, I felt gorgeous. Even though I didn't plan for a touch up Lana and Miranda came to the rescue after I cried tears of joy in the limo ride to the venue. They are everything you want from... Read More a makeup artist- professional, talented, fun, punctual, and flexible. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and I felt and looked flawless. I'm glad I found them before they were booked on my day! Worth every penny.

Lana Mora & Everett Brannon

"New Orleans is a very captivating and mysterious place. There is something very sensual and exciting about a bride that chooses to have the biggest day of her life here. " After working in the beauty industry for over a decade in film, television and print, Everett and Lana realized that their true passion is working with brides. Being a part of one of the "most special days of your life" is an honor and a privilege. Making you feel like your most beautiful you is what they aim for - and they always aim to please!