Preciado Photography

California Wedding Photographer

Artistic, Lifestyle

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

California Wedding Photographer (559) 676-1580

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Sierra M

Krystal is an amazing photographer! Super down to earth and a blast to work with! We didn’t get pictures done on our wedding day, so we reached out to her a few months later to get them done. She was able to work with us and made sure that day was just as special, if not more... Read More special as the real day! She made sure to get our photos back to us quickly and they turned out gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Brittany F

Krystal was simply amazing to work with. I knew from the moment I called her that she would be the perfect fit. The day of the wedding she was just a rockstar. She captured every moment I wanted and more. My family is very complicated and Krystal and Sean, her assistant,... Read More definitely eased each situation and honestly just made everything so easy for me. I was blown away when I received all of my wedding pictures. Every picture she took was so beautiful and I have so many favorites! Krystal and Sean, Thank you again for your hard work and just making our wedding look like a complete fairytale. I'm so happy that I can look back on your beautiful pictures and remember each and every moment of our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Janae S

Krystal captured our wedding perfectly! She knows Yosemite Valley so well and took us to the best spots so we could capture gorgeous photos! She's hard working, very professional, but also fun and easy going. We loved working with Krystal and would recommend her highly!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Allie D

Ok, Krystal is seriously the best. We got married in July at Tenaya Lodge. As we live over 4 hours away, I initially expected it to be difficult to work with a photographer from "afar". However, Krystal and I were able to connect many times before the wedding via emails, phone... Read More calls, etc. She made it easy. Our wedding day was the first time we actually met Krystal face to face. She was SO easy to work with, fun, upbeat, and helped to calm my nerves leading up to the big moment. My whole family and wedding party raved about how great she was and how much they loved the photos. Our pictures were stunning--more beautiful than we could have hoped for, and we will treasure them for many years to come. Krystal was able to truly capture "us".

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Carissa C

I got married in May and Krystal was my photographer. She was absolutely amazing! I was so nervous about taking pictures, but she made me feel so comfortable the whole time and was so sweet, patient, and thorough. It was a great experience! Also the place I got married at wasn't... Read More very picturesque, but she did such a great job! I couldn't believe it! I am so happy she was my photographer. She's a truly talented woman and in my opinion the best! Thanks Krystal!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Carol G

I absolutely HATE having my picture taken. I never know how to stand, where to put my arms or how big to smile. I always look odd & awkward in pictures. I almost didn’t even hire a Wedding Photographer, because I figured I wouldn’t be happy with the pictures anyway. Boy, was I... Read More wrong! I am SO HAPPY I did hire a professional Photographer… and I am SO HAPPY that Photographer was Krystal Preciado. She is super talented and fun to work with! She knows how to make you feel comfortable, in order to capture all those naturally beautiful moments on film. And when I wasn’t sure how to stand, where to put my arms or how big to smile… Krystal offered suggestions. Whether it was a candid shot or a posed shot… our wedding photos turned out BEAUTIFUL, far beyond expectations! And we have Krystal to thank for that…

If you're from out of state, trust this photographer - AMAZING choice!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

We eloped (we're from the Midwest), so it was difficult to find a photographer we liked and trusted for California wedding. She handled all my paranoid questions extremely well when we first talked on the phone :) And the first day we met, on my wedding day, she was warm and... Read More welcoming. She felt like part of the family and so easy to work with on such an important day. Her prices are also amazing (we were shocked by prices, coming from the midwest!!). She even worked hard to get us a few pictures for our reception we had 2 weeks after our wedding. And the pictures were even more beautiful than I imagined. She's a wonderful choice!!

Calming

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Babette M

Krystal was great - made you fell comfortable and thought of photos to take. Wants to know what you want. She takes photos of the first look (bride and groom) meet before the wedding. It was very emotional and worth seeing each other before the ceremony.

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 kristen l

Krystal Preciado is amazing! She was so patient and friendly with everyone at our wedding and she worked so hard! She was very easy to work with before, during, and after our wedding.I love her artistic and creative ability and she will do exactly what you ask her to do or just... Read More run the show, which is more my style. If I was to do it all over again, (thank goodness I'm not), I would have maybe been more specific about a few of the shots I've seen elsewhere that I really liked but I didn't really have the foresight or mental whereabouts to plan like that so Krystal just took over and created amazing pictures and memories. I can't say enough about her work-she is awesome!