OUR PACKAGES START AT $1299

Hello, gorgeous bride and groom! Congratulations on your engagement! I know that you are looking for a photographer for your event. And you definitely would like to find the best one. We at Precious Pics Production are passionate about wedding photography. We shoot weddings all over the world - from Asia to Eastern Europe and the US and with over 7 years of experience. Our award-winning photographers will work for you and will provide luxurious service with affordable prices. Yes, we can discuss prices of our packages in order make your day really sweet! Every month we have special promotions so with us you can pull out a golden ticket Also every package includes sneak peeks on the day of the event and you will be able to see some of your wedding photos the night after.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Miami, FL Miami to Orlando, Tampa to Naples & Key West (754) 209-4746
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Dennis M

Awesome photographers! We used Precious Pics Production photography for our wedding on September 4th 2016. After searching around for a photographer we found Precious Pics photography online. No one compared to John and Slava's work. Every picture is unique and told a story and... Read More that's exactly what I was looking for . I just knew that they were perfect so we booked with them on the spot. The morning of my wedding They were on time and ready to start as soon as they got there. Josh and his team did an excellent job listening to exactly what I wanted and helped make my day go smooth. They weren't pushy about taking more pictures since I told them I didn't want to take pictures during my reception but instead asked about doing some night shots quick which was fine with me , it only took them a few minutes. I'm so happy that they did that because they came out so beautiful and are my favorite. I couldn't believe all the little moments they were able to capture and I barely noticed they were there. After the wedding I was eager to see my photos of course, they provided a teaser of about 20 pictures a week or two after. I have received so many compliments on all my pictures. They are extremely professional and are quick to respond if you have any questions. I look forward to using them for other photos in the future ! I highly recommend using them, you will not be disappointed!!

2017-06-01T21:45:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was pleasure to work with you guys!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017

We contracted Precious Pics Production to do the photography at our wedding last year. We would like to share with you our experience so far…the photographers did a wonderful job. Their manners were impeccable and they were so knowledgeable on how to work with such large amounts... Read More of people without bothering anyone! Thank you for providing such beautiful memories!

2017-06-01T21:48:47 Response from the vendor

Very glad to hear so many pleasant words! Thank you very much for choosing us to be photographers at your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Marina B

Photographer from Precious pics was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I are both not super comfortable in front of the camera but he made us feel at ease, he made it fun, and the photos turned out Awesome! Thank you very much! Marina and Anton

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Anastasia M

We absolutely loved working with the team at Precious Pics Production. Slava and his team were so professional, during the event you didn't even know they were there, which is exactly what I wanted! I didn't want to be pulled from enjoying our party to take a thousand pictures,... Read More but at the same time wanted all of the important moments captured. Our pictures were everything we could have hoped for and more! The team knew exactly what we wanted and they definitely over delivered, the pictures are absolutely stunning and video is perfect! I am so glad we chose Precious Pics Production as both our videographer and photographer and I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Oksana D

We absolutely loved working with Precious Pics Production. From our very first meeting, Slava was professional but relaxed. He really put us at ease on our wedding day and had fun with us. I've never had more fun having my picture taken. He laughed right along with us when we... Read More would make silly faces. My husband and I don't really like posed shots and Slava caught a lot of really great candids. We got exactly what we wanted - great photos and lasting memories!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jim G

We worked with Slava from Precious Pics Production as our photographer in Tampa and he was great to work with. He took creative photos and utilized the site well highlighting the details of the property in our photos. He also did an EXCELLENT job of organizing photos with family... Read More members and kept the process moving quickly (which we requested) to allow for more time to shoot outside and other areas on premise with the wedding party before the reception. He provided plenty of ideas for locations and types of shots but was also open to suggestions and took the time to set up a few dramatic evening shots towards the end of the reception which was much appreciated. Overall our whole experience with Slava and Precious Pics Production was great and we would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jennifer M

If you're looking for an amazing wedding photographer then Precious Pics Production is the company for you! For my wedding I did a tremendous amount of research, hopefully my research will help you. Slava the owner of Precious Pics is amazing no egos or attitudes here, very... Read More helpful and willing to help you get the vision that you're looking for. Slava and John were great to work with, we had a journey together from our engagement shoot to the wedding. They give great tips on how to pose and stand, after the engagement session I felt like a supermodel and looked like 1 on my photos as well 😎 I would truly like to recommend Precious Pics for your wedding photos if you want to look as if you were in a Elle magazine. My wedding photos will go down in history with my family and friends as the best they've ever seen, go with the best!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Katy S

You cannot go wrong with them!! Their work is simply amazing!!! Photos are like magazine covers!!! I cannot get over how beautiful the photos came out!!! They are also super professional and friendly!! You will not regret choosing these guys as your wedding photographer.

2017-06-01T21:57:54 Response from the vendor

It's really true! We are professionals and we love to save your memories in ours photos! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Svetlana C

I’m not going to lie, but we were so tight on our small elopement that we had to cut corners everywhere. The one thing we did not cut corners on was Photography. At the end of the day nothing matters but the pictures telling the moment so that you can reflect back on the day.... Read More After hiring Precious Pic Production, we know it was the best decision ever. Our friends literally tell us that our wedding looks like a high-end professional shot it. We truly believe they did. I cannot even begin to tell you how much of an amazing job they did. All of my friends are blown away by the images and we’re looking to contact him to shoot their wedding. All in all, they are was the best investment ever.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Amanda H

Simply put, Precious Pics Production made us most eased out of the stress out of our day. From the first day we met, he was great and really was flexible with what we wanted. They were great, and they did what they could do. We are eagerly awaiting our edited photos! The guy is... Read More a freaking chameleon and funny, and just does his job the best out of the world. He showed up on time, responded to all our emails in a timely fashion, and did what we told him to do.

2017-06-01T21:53:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and your choice! James from your wedding already booked us for this summer!!))

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Michael P

Stop looking for a professional wedding photographer – Now. Please call Precious Pics and ask Slava. You won’t believe it, but you’ll soon realize that his work is more charming and beautiful than his accent. My wife showed me his work months ago, and I was sold immediately.... Read More Slava's unique and artistic style (lots of contract, focus, black/white and rays of light) sets him far apart from the standard yawn-inducing photographer. I’ve told this to Slava before, but his chosen profession & talent truly has an immensely positive impact to many people, and contributes so much to our lives. He worked so hard during our engagement shoot, and even harder (all day) on our wedding day. My wife and I knew he was focused at all times- you could see the concentration in his eyes. He was a man on a quest to get the absolutely best shots for us at our winery venue- which he did. He also wears a genuine smile, which would be hard for me to do after working 10 hours. Clarkie’s work speaks for itself, I mean, just look at his portfolio. Its the extra quick turnaround & laid back and genuine personality which is the cherry on top. Slava even was kind enough to tie my tie ( he probably got frustrated watching me fumble through it over and over). The value for Precious Pics is more than fair, and we have hundreds upon hundreds of incredible photos to show for it. Thank you Slava.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Mia L

We had a wonderful experience with photographer Slava from Precious Pics Pro! He was very easy to work with, took many photos without being intrusive, was quick in responding to emails, and very affordable. I would highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Juli Z

Thank you so much for making our wedding such a memorable event that we will cherish for a lifetime. The photographer and videographer were exceptionally professional and were a pleasure to work with before and during the wedding. They helped make what could of been stressful... Read More day worry free. The pictures and the video are absolutely perfect. We are forever grateful for these new family heirlooms.

2017-05-20T20:07:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We just do what we love! And this is our work!)))

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Alina L

Highly recommend Slava from Precious Pics Production! Incredible service and amazing results are guaranteed. He's a nice person, very responsive and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. It was really important for me, as I'm usually excessively shy in... Read More front of the camera.... Thank you so much for such awesome experience!

2017-05-20T20:06:08 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Andrea S

I can say enough good things about Slava. He is very creative and will ensure your photos are beautiful! He has that special ability to be right there when you want a photo captured while capturing “sneak shots” of expected moments. Thank you Slava for your capturing our special... Read More day! Our photos are gorgeous.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Carolina J

Thanks God that Slava from precious Pics was our photographer! He is amazing photographer, amazing person!! He was very responsive and flexible. He had our engagement and wedding pictures back within 2 weeks. He is very friendly and personable. Along with his great personal... Read More skills, his photos are AMAZING! The color, clarity, and creativeness that he has is REMARKABLE!

2017-05-20T20:05:54 Response from the vendor

Yeah! It was amazing wedding! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Julia T

Precious Pics Production are incredibly talented. They are documentary photographers, which means they really know how to capture a moment. Bring their creative vision to every shoot, so you get wedding photos and you also get beautiful art photography. They know how to pose you... Read More when you're all flustered and excited - and somehow it all looks natural and gorgeous. I've had wild compliments about my photos, and I personally couldn't be happier with them. Oh - and they're also the nicest people ever. I felt really comfortable all throughout our shoot, despite being camera-shy in normal life. I felt respected, and I trusted Precious Pics to capture those important memories for us.

2017-05-20T20:06:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your warm words!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jackie G

Slava from Precious Pics was an extremely talented photographer. My husband and I found him online for our wedding and we loved his work so much that he has become our official "Family photographer" He has taken photographs at every single one of our special occasions and we... Read More will continue to call on him for any future events.

2017-05-20T20:05:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! =)

Precious Pics

I adore weddings with over 7 years of experience. I have built a strong team, which could help make your special day magical and fabulous. My photojournalistic style will bring you imageI adore weddings with over 7 years of experience. I have built a strong team, which could help make your special day magical and fabulous. My photojournalistic style will bring you images that capture real moments and things you loved during your wedding day, as well as those amazing moments you never realized occurred! The father's adoring look at his daughter getting married, grandma`s crying when bride walks