Precious Pics Production

Miami to Orlando, Tampa to Naples & Key West

Limited offer - up to $225 discount. Ask now!

Hello, gorgeous bride and groom! Congratulations on your engagement! I know that you are looking for a photographer for your event. And you definitely would like to find the best one. We at Precious Pics Production are passionate about wedding photography. We shoot weddings all over the world - from Asia to Eastern Europe and the US and with over 7 years of experience. Our award-winning photographers will work for you and will provide luxurious service with affordable prices. Yes, we can discuss prices of our packages in order make your day really sweet! Every month we have special promotions so with us you can pull out a golden ticket Also every package includes sneak peeks on the day of the event and you will be able to see some of your wedding photos the night after.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Miami, FL Miami to Orlando, Tampa to Naples & Key West (866) 556-2566

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Rita B

We were so nervous before our wedding, but the photographer from Precious Pics was so easy to be around. He encouraged us, helped with posing, and even made us smile all the time. Finally, he helped us find our comfort zone. The photos came out really sweet and I am happy that... Read More we have chosen Precious Pics!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Marianna N

Do you wanna great wedding shots? Do you wanna friendly and smiling photographer to work with? Do you wanna get your delivered photos really fast? Just call Precious Pics and book your date! I swear you like them! They are professionals!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 kelly a

I could not be happier with Slava! He was very responsive to any questions I had. The photos were absolutely amazing! His eye for photography is truly a gift! He really takes the photos to the next level. They are not your ho hum wedding pictures he puts so much thought into... Read More each and every shot. He has a very artistic style which will make your wedding photos stand out and be like no one else's! He captured each and every moment perfectly I HIGHLY recommend this company if you want your photos to really stand out!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jane K

Such a talented team! We are really blessed that Precious Pics shot our wedding… It is hard to explain how much I love these photos! Our family has gotten a lot of compliments on them. The owner is very talented and got along with everyone at our wedding just awesome!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lana S

Precious Pics delivered really precious shots that make us happy every single day! You should book these guys and have no doubt they will make the best what they can!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Irina B

The best photographers ever! We have booked them from Russia and came to Miami because we always dream of the destination wedding. They shot us 2 months ago and we got a result in 13 days after the actual wedding. Photos were really nice and the photographers from Precious did... Read More they work perfectly!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Katy G

Slava is the real artist. I am not able to compare his work to anyone else's. He captured every single moment and his nice personality allows to relax and just have fun. He did our wedding photos, and after this, he made a lot of shootings for our family. I highly recommend... Read More Precious Pics for your wedding or for any event!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Anastacia M

I have worked with many photographers all over the world but Slava from Precious Pics was the best. Hi shot the engagement session for us last month and really captured all moments that we have dreamt about. He sent all photos to us in 7 days after shooting and I think it is... Read More pretty fast! We have already signed a wedding contract and his team will shoot our wedding! Looking forward to seeing them!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Irina B

Absolutely incredible experience ! Photographer and videographer from Precious Pics did everything we dreamed about from the beginning to the end. Pros were always with us blending in taking awesome shots and video and then did the ones we asked for. We noticed that guys worked... Read More super hard and put every bit of their hearts into every single shot. Thank you, Precious Pics!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Bohdana J

All of the photos are truly great! I've enjoyed working with great professionals and so happy to have such beautiful photos! Thank You!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Helen B

We are very thankful Precious Pics for the great, incredible photos from our wedding in July! They handled every single detail of our photo shooting and video shooting. The team was really professional and we enjoyed the whole process!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Maria K

We booked Slava from PreciousPics 2 years ago for our wedding in Washington. When we met we truly knew he was the perfect pro for us - we loved his 'capturing the moment' style, instead of hours of boring posing pictures. He made us laugh and smile all the time so we got along... Read More together and everything went really smoothly. He is the best! If you have any doubts, just write me.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Chris B

Photographer from Precious Pics, Eden, shoot us recently and we thought it was really great! We with my beloved came to Washington in order to have an unbelievable destination wedding and found Precious Pics on the Knot. We liked their style, type of editing and of course their... Read More owner Slava Di. Our experience was wholly enjoyable. As well as the photos that we got just in 2 weeks after shooting. Photographer was professional, energetic, and fun. He offered great ideas for locations and was really patience wIth us. Hire Precious Pics and you will be happy with a result!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Julia D

We have been working with Slava from Precious Pics for almost 4 years and it is a great experience! We have weddings all over the world and he flew to serve our clients and did his job perfect! He always polite, professional, punctual, funny and ready to help with poses and... Read More everything! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Olga K

Everyone who is preparing for the wedding perfectly understand that one, may be even the most important thing is a wedding photo session. That is why half a wedding day we spend on it. Photos is not only a memory for many years for the bride and groom, but also a story for... Read More parents, relatives, friends and of course for future children. Therefore, the choice of a wedding photographer was very important for us. When you looked at the portfolio on the Slava's web-site, the choice becomes obvious. When we've met Slava at first, he made a very good impression, he knew everything! He gave an advice about the choice of location for the photo session, almost on the fingers explained the program of the beginning of the day and then who and where should be. We listened to him and so we have a pretty nice photo. Photoshoot is very exhausting and requires a lot of effort, but the result is worth it, definitely. Although the good mood and the fact that the weather could not be better helped us and we were probably tired less than expected. Everything went just brilliant. Thank you Slava for your talent and your work!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Misha S

I hired them for an engagement shoot. Both video and photo. I was worried about bad lighting at the venue I picked, but they did a great job. Aside from that, the video was amazing. Good vision, good editing, great song selection. I'm very happy with my services.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Veronika N

It was nice experience to work with Slava! Time flew very fast by during the photo shooting and we got bunch of positive emotion in our very important day- wedding! He is professional photography, we are excited of his work!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Katherine S

I was so happy with Precious Pics/Slava. He was on time, polite, friendly, and very professional. He was always very quick to respond to my emails, and gave me a sneak peak of the pictures pretty much immediately, and then it took around 3 weeks to get my complete set of edited... Read More photos (which is really fast for the quality and quantity). The pictures were absolutely beautiful, I am ecstatic with everything. Thank you again for being so great!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Marina B

Photographer from Precious pics was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I are both not super comfortable in front of the camera but he made us feel at ease, he made it fun, and the photos turned out Awesome! Thank you very much! Marina and Anton

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jennifer M

If you're looking for an amazing wedding photographer then Precious Pics Production is the company for you! For my wedding I did a tremendous amount of research, hopefully my research will help you. Slava the owner of Precious Pics is amazing no egos or attitudes here, very... Read More helpful and willing to help you get the vision that you're looking for. Slava and John were great to work with, we had a journey together from our engagement shoot to the wedding. They give great tips on how to pose and stand, after the engagement session I felt like a supermodel and looked like 1 on my photos as well 😎 I would truly like to recommend Precious Pics for your wedding photos if you want to look as if you were in a Elle magazine. My wedding photos will go down in history with my family and friends as the best they've ever seen, go with the best!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Katy S

You cannot go wrong with them!! Their work is simply amazing!!! Photos are like magazine covers!!! I cannot get over how beautiful the photos came out!!! They are also super professional and friendly!! You will not regret choosing these guys as your wedding photographer.

2017-06-01T21:57:54 Response from the vendor

It's really true! We are professionals and we love to save your memories in ours photos! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Michael P

Stop looking for a professional wedding photographer – Now. Please call Precious Pics and ask Slava. You won’t believe it, but you’ll soon realize that his work is more charming and beautiful than his accent. My wife showed me his work months ago, and I was sold immediately.... Read More Slava's unique and artistic style (lots of contract, focus, black/white and rays of light) sets him far apart from the standard yawn-inducing photographer. I’ve told this to Slava before, but his chosen profession & talent truly has an immensely positive impact to many people, and contributes so much to our lives. He worked so hard during our engagement shoot, and even harder (all day) on our wedding day. My wife and I knew he was focused at all times- you could see the concentration in his eyes. He was a man on a quest to get the absolutely best shots for us at our winery venue- which he did. He also wears a genuine smile, which would be hard for me to do after working 10 hours. Clarkie’s work speaks for itself, I mean, just look at his portfolio. Its the extra quick turnaround & laid back and genuine personality which is the cherry on top. Slava even was kind enough to tie my tie ( he probably got frustrated watching me fumble through it over and over). The value for Precious Pics is more than fair, and we have hundreds upon hundreds of incredible photos to show for it. Thank you Slava.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jackie G

Slava from Precious Pics was an extremely talented photographer. My husband and I found him online for our wedding and we loved his work so much that he has become our official "Family photographer" He has taken photographs at every single one of our special occasions and we... Read More will continue to call on him for any future events.

2017-05-20T20:05:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! =)

Precious Pics

I adore weddings with over 7 years of experience. I have built a strong team, which could help make your special day magical and fabulous. My photojournalistic style will bring you imageI adore weddings with over 7 years of experience. I have built a strong team, which could help make your special day magical and fabulous. My photojournalistic style will bring you images that capture real moments and things you loved during your wedding day, as well as those amazing moments you never realized occurred! The father's adoring look at his daughter getting married, grandma`s crying when bride walks