Precious Pics Production

Miami to Orlando, Tampa to Naples & Key West

Full Service Wedding Photography and Videography

Hello, gorgeous bride and groom! Congratulations on your engagement! I know that you are looking for a photographer for your event. And you definitely would like to find the best one. We at Precious Pics Production are passionate about wedding photography. We shoot weddings all over the world - from Asia to Eastern Europe and the US and with over 7 years of experience. Our award-winning photographers will work for you and will provide luxurious service with affordable prices. Yes, we can discuss prices of our packages in order make your day really sweet! Every month we have special promotions so with us you can pull out a golden ticket Also every package includes sneak peeks on the day of the event and you will be able to see some of your wedding photos the night after.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Miami, FL Miami to Orlando, Tampa to Naples & Key West (866) 556-2566

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Rachel S

Slava of Precious Pics Production was an excellent photographer. Responsive when we had to start an hour early because of rain, great energy for placement of shots and directing of us and our guests, and just an overall easy-to-work with photographer. Even better, he is... Read More surprisingly affordable for the quality of work he provides. He showed me shots as he would take them and they all looked stunning. As our wedding was Saturday, I don't yet have the final proofs, but I'll update this review when I see them. I highly recommend Slava and Precious Pics Production.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Robert K

Precious Pics, thank you so much for helping us make the Wedding Day so fun and nice! You have helped us with an appropriate package, gave a lot of really helpful tips about outfits and locations and were so charming and kind. Finally the photos turned out to be even much better... Read More than we had imagined!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Svetlania F

Hello, everyone! Precious Pics is a great value for money we paid. We had two photographers, who were SOOO cool and professional and we have gotten along together! Precious Pics sent us edited (AWESOME!) photos in 14 days after event as well as sneak peeks in 12 hours after our... Read More wedding that was really nice of them. Recommend recommend recommend!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Devlin Y

Thank you for amazing photos! Thank you for patience and kindness! Thank you for all tips you have given to us! Thank you for being such professional company. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Anna K

Precious Pics made all of our sweet wedding memories come true! The shots were beyond gorgeous as well as photographers who were on time, well-groomed, always smiling and did their work really professionally. Even when the rain had suddenly begun they suggested cool ideas how... Read More we can get our dreamy pics. Our guests have also admired that Precious Pics were good! Thank you so much Precious Pics! We highly recommend this company! Anna and Steven

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Marina A

We loved Precious Pics! We felt like have been old friends since our first meeting. Our photographer was really friendly, talented and sure creative! Also, we are in love with our wedding photos. Precious Pics`s photographer captured the sweetest moments for sure. We couldn’t be... Read More happier with results of our wedding session and our experience with Precious Pics!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Anna L

Thanks Precious Pics for taking our photos. First of all I would like to admire their pieces of advice on how to make our dreams work, how to pose, how to get magic light on the shots and much more! Besides I appreciate that we got our photos so quickly!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Lina L

My wife and I were really very worried about our wedding session because of filling not comfortable in front of a camera at all. It was like that until we met David from Precious Pics. He did almost everything to make us feel free, young and newlywed as we were. He captured... Read More gorgeous shots and even took some really funny ones which characterize our relationship. Thank you Precious Pics! You have done a great job.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Andrea L

If you are searching for a creative, nice, funny, talented and artistic photographer, the one from Precious Pics is your choice! He did a wonderful job and he won`t disappoint you!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Genna P

Guys, thank you so much for the great photos! We have just gotten them and they are more than gorgeous. You were easy and nice to work with. All your tips really work. Will def recommend you to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Jose U

Precious Pics have blown our minds with their talent and ideas! The photography was incredible but actually, there are no adjectives that can properly describe my feelings. We didn't run a huge budget for our wedding and were nervous that won`t be able to find premium quality,... Read More but we have found Precious Pics and it was a love from a first sight.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Gala L

Precious Pics are great! Thay captured every single moment in the perfect way. When we are looking at the photos they did for us we wanna do this shooting again! Photographer from Precious Pics was nice, professional and very organized. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Stefania B

If you want me to describe the Precious Pics in one phrase I will tell you - The perfect vision. These guys have a good taste in the angles, locations, posing (if you want to pose) and everything regarding photo shooting. Photographer from Precious Pics became our friend and it... Read More is the main thing you should know about them. Precious Pics, you are great! thank you!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Seal S

To be honest, Precious Pics have impressed me a lot! They created the whole idea of shooting, found really cool locations, helped with posing on the day of an event and were always nice and intelligent! Recommend this company because I am pretty sure you will like their style of... Read More work as well as edited photos.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Rita B

We were so nervous before our wedding, but the photographer from Precious Pics was so easy to be around. He encouraged us, helped with posing, and even made us smile all the time. Finally, he helped us find our comfort zone. The photos came out really sweet and I am happy that... Read More we have chosen Precious Pics!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Alena K

We had a destination wedding and booked photographers via TheKnot and had never met in person before our wedding. Anyway, we didn`t have any reason to get nervous because our communication with Precious Pics was smooth and we get along with each other! They knew about our... Read More wedding every single detail and shot great photos! Precious Pics, thank you for fresh, great and iconic shots from our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Sergio B

Precious Pics shot my wedding, engagement, and maternity session! They are incredible pro! My photos came out unique and sunny and photographer was able to bring my vision for printing. Besides I was very impressed that photographer knows all about perfect lightning and posing!... Read More I Highly recommend Precious Pics!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Polina G

Are you looking for a creative, nice, quick and talented pro? Slava from Precious Pics is right for you! He does a wonderful job of doing our special photo story. Slava will never-never disappoint you!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Julia T

Precious Pics wedding photography and videography are very nice and unique and this is the reason why we have chosen them to join our wedding team. Photographer Slava brought something magic to pics that nobody else did: sunshine and smiling. We have a lot of wonderful shots... Read More from our wedding and we are in trouble figuring out which photos we want to frame! They all are awesome! Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Annetta D

Slava was above and beyond our expectations! Our wedding planner introduced us to Slava who is the owner of Precious Pics, and this connection was the best ever! Our friends and family loved the pics he made as well! We will ask him to shoot our next event for sure. Slava made... Read More us laugh, behave like we are without dull posing. I would def recommend Slava for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Jessica N

Photographer from Precious Pics shot my wedding in spring 2017 in Washington, D.C. He was super nice, personable, really creative and professional in every single detail. We can`t stop loving these photos!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Helen B

Precious Pics are the best in the USA wedding business! If you choose them for your engagement and wedding photos you will be wholly delighted with a result. The whole process will be enjoyable and even fun. They have a true talent for photography and videography and will be... Read More able to capture every single moment that meant the world to you.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Marianna N

Do you wanna great wedding shots? Do you wanna friendly and smiling photographer to work with? Do you wanna get your delivered photos really fast? Just call Precious Pics and book your date! I swear you like them! They are professionals!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Irin T

Thank you, dear Slava, for capturing our precious moments on our destination wedding in Washington! We loved absolutely all you had done with our portraits. Besides you were very friendly with our guests and everyonу has mentioned it. Thank you and look forward to seeing you... Read More again.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 kelly a

I could not be happier with Slava! He was very responsive to any questions I had. The photos were absolutely amazing! His eye for photography is truly a gift! He really takes the photos to the next level. They are not your ho hum wedding pictures he puts so much thought into... Read More each and every shot. He has a very artistic style which will make your wedding photos stand out and be like no one else's! He captured each and every moment perfectly I HIGHLY recommend this company if you want your photos to really stand out!

Precious Pics

I adore weddings with over 7 years of experience. I have built a strong team, which could help make your special day magical and fabulous. My photojournalistic style will bring you imageI adore weddings with over 7 years of experience. I have built a strong team, which could help make your special day magical and fabulous. My photojournalistic style will bring you images that capture real moments and things you loved during your wedding day, as well as those amazing moments you never realized occurred! The father's adoring look at his daughter getting married, grandma`s crying when bride walks