Precious Pics Production

Miami to Orlando, Tampa to Naples & Key West

Limited offer - up to $225 discount. Ask now!

Hello, gorgeous bride and groom! Congratulations on your engagement! I know that you are looking for a photographer for your event. And you definitely would like to find the best one. We at Precious Pics Production are passionate about wedding photography. We shoot weddings all over the world - from Asia to Eastern Europe and the US and with over 7 years of experience. Our award-winning photographers will work for you and will provide luxurious service with affordable prices. Yes, we can discuss prices of our packages in order make your day really sweet! Every month we have special promotions so with us you can pull out a golden ticket Also every package includes sneak peeks on the day of the event and you will be able to see some of your wedding photos the night after.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Miami, FL Miami to Orlando, Tampa to Naples & Key West (866) 556-2566

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Dennis M

Awesome photographers! We used Precious Pics Production photography for our wedding on September 4th 2016. After searching around for a photographer we found Precious Pics photography online. No one compared to John and Slava's work. Every picture is unique and told a story and... Read More that's exactly what I was looking for . I just knew that they were perfect so we booked with them on the spot. The morning of my wedding They were on time and ready to start as soon as they got there. Josh and his team did an excellent job listening to exactly what I wanted and helped make my day go smooth. They weren't pushy about taking more pictures since I told them I didn't want to take pictures during my reception but instead asked about doing some night shots quick which was fine with me , it only took them a few minutes. I'm so happy that they did that because they came out so beautiful and are my favorite. I couldn't believe all the little moments they were able to capture and I barely noticed they were there. After the wedding I was eager to see my photos of course, they provided a teaser of about 20 pictures a week or two after. I have received so many compliments on all my pictures. They are extremely professional and are quick to respond if you have any questions. I look forward to using them for other photos in the future ! I highly recommend using them, you will not be disappointed!!

2017-06-01T21:45:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was pleasure to work with you guys!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017

We contracted Precious Pics Production to do the photography at our wedding last year. We would like to share with you our experience so far…the photographers did a wonderful job. Their manners were impeccable and they were so knowledgeable on how to work with such large amounts... Read More of people without bothering anyone! Thank you for providing such beautiful memories!

2017-06-01T21:48:47 Response from the vendor

Very glad to hear so many pleasant words! Thank you very much for choosing us to be photographers at your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Thomas A

These guys are absolutely, incredibly talented which by just taking a quick look at any of the photos on here it is plain to see. Looking through all of our wedding photos, we are blown away by how natural and beautiful they all are. So full of emotion and looking through them... Read More is like watching our wedding video back in silence! You captured every single moment of our day (even the moments we didn’t know was happening). We cannot express how thrilled we are with each and everyone of our photos. Your level of passion and professionalism towards your clients and job is incredible. The BEST photographers EVER! ❤

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sofia S

Amazing photographers, amazing photos. Even two years later we still have people commenting on how amazing our pictures are. When the cake has been eaten, the flowers start to die and your dress gets put away it’s the photos and your memories from them that last forever! Thank... Read More you Precious Pics Production!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Tim J

I literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome Precious Pics Production have been. They have been an absolute dream to work with. During our pre-wedding shoot they put us at ease straight away, we laughed lots and the photos were just awesome. They did such an amazing... Read More job on our wedding day where they managed to capture so many wonderful moments even those we missed! The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly. Don’t book your wedding until you have booked Precious Pics Production – you need these guys for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Alejandra G

Precious Pics Photographers made my wedding day so incredibly special. They captured every single moment! They are extremely professional, creative, and so easy to work with. I would recommend them to any bride in the market for an excellent photographer!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Victoria Y

Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!! We got back from our honeymoon on Monday and we are now trying to settle into “married life”. Thanks again for being a part of our special day… Ryan and I had a really fun time looking at them and reminiscing over the day(s). The pictures... Read More turned out soooo great!!! And wow…there are a TON of pictures! Thanks for all your hard work and help.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Den P

These guys are fantastic! My wife and I wanted some family photos and we randomly found these guys. They were extremely professional and loads of fun! My wife and I felt like movie stars with all the attention they gave us. I was amazed when I got the photos back too. I’m not... Read More exactly what you’d call “photogenic” but these guys gave me a ton of pointers while shooting and my pictures looked AMAZING.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Alex P

Omg Precious Pics, the pictures are amazing! I have tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for capturing the moments I missed.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Lindsay J

We got the images, you guys are AMAZING!!! We have put every photo online onto our Facebook and Myspace pages and every one of our friends raves about how awesome our pictures are! We are so happy that we have found the perfect photographers for our wedding! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Irene C

We are so thankful that we found Precious Pics Production!! Alex was so wonderful to work with and always so on top of things! He was always available to answer any questions that we had and was so helpful to us in the planning stages of our wedding. We just can't say enough... Read More good things about him or his company!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Max P

Slava and Precious Pics Production is an incredibly talented company. His photographs are timeless and effortless! Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, he took the time to get to know my husband and myself which definitely showed in all our photos. He captured photos... Read More from my bridal prep to the end of the reception; each was more beautiful than the next.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Kate I

Slava, this was my second daughter to get married and there are many expenses to cover. Sometimes you feel like services are overpriced. But after seeing the My-Life Montage of photos you took and the reaction of our guests I feel like your fee is worth every cent. I was blown... Read More away with the elegance and beauty of the pictures. Thanks for doing a such wonderful job capturing one of the most important days of my daughter’s life.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Roxy K

Slava, I have been raving and bragging to everyone about Precious Pics Production and will forever speak highly of you any chance I can. Josh and I stayed up until 3:00am the night of our wedding going through your phenomenal photos! BRIDES: I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE EVERY PHOTO!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 alexey a

Hiring Slava and his company was the best decision we made for our wedding day. He really got to know is through our meeting and engagement shoot. Slava and John were all incredible on our wedding day (7-3-16) and our wedding party, family and guests could not stop complimenting... Read More how awesome our photographer was. Our My-Life Movie with video clips of our wedding day was so amazing. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Precious Pics Production is!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Connie J

Hi Slava, How are you? Just wanted to drop you a quick email to say thank you so much for being our wedding photographer and a great part of our big day. . We were absolutely stunned when seeing the photos from your website. Every picture is telling a special moment of the... Read More day in the most subtle and vivid way, this is exactly what I want. – Connie

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Connie J

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kirill L

PPP was the best choice for our wedding! Slava was our photographer and from the engagement pictures to the big day he helped make it amazing. He is so enthusiastic about his job he made everything so much fun! Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. I worked with Slava... Read More for the different planning sessions. He is super nice and very helpful! My husband and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PPP. We will plan to contact them in about 3ish when we may need some more pictures to be done because we would not want to go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jessica P

Precious Pics was absolutely amazing. I'm not a good planner but they were able to walk me through the day with what I envisioned and help set up the timeline to keep us on track. The wedding party had a blast getting the pictures done along with the bride and groom. The... Read More pictures we received back were stunning! I highly recommend getting the package where you can have the my-life montage video during dinner at the wedding which was absolutely beautiful and the fusion video of the entire day. I couldn't be more happy with my wedding photos. The photo album was also great!! Highly recommend:)

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Mimi J

Gorgeous photos! We are so pleased with how they turned out. Slava took advantage of the beautiful scenery and was extremely professional throughout the experience. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for beautiful photos. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Naren S

It was an amazing experience and fun to work with Slava at Precious Pics Production. If you're looking for someone who is comfortable to work with, he is the one. We loved each and every picture of our event and the editing work was fantastic. He suggested us a great location... Read More for our engagement photography and those photos turned out fantastic. Thanks Slava and Precious Pics Production!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Marina B

Photographer from Precious pics was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I are both not super comfortable in front of the camera but he made us feel at ease, he made it fun, and the photos turned out Awesome! Thank you very much! Marina and Anton

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Anastasia M

We absolutely loved working with the team at Precious Pics Production. Slava and his team were so professional, during the event you didn't even know they were there, which is exactly what I wanted! I didn't want to be pulled from enjoying our party to take a thousand pictures,... Read More but at the same time wanted all of the important moments captured. Our pictures were everything we could have hoped for and more! The team knew exactly what we wanted and they definitely over delivered, the pictures are absolutely stunning and video is perfect! I am so glad we chose Precious Pics Production as both our videographer and photographer and I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Oksana D

We absolutely loved working with Precious Pics Production. From our very first meeting, Slava was professional but relaxed. He really put us at ease on our wedding day and had fun with us. I've never had more fun having my picture taken. He laughed right along with us when we... Read More would make silly faces. My husband and I don't really like posed shots and Slava caught a lot of really great candids. We got exactly what we wanted - great photos and lasting memories!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jim G

We worked with Slava from Precious Pics Production as our photographer in Tampa and he was great to work with. He took creative photos and utilized the site well highlighting the details of the property in our photos. He also did an EXCELLENT job of organizing photos with family... Read More members and kept the process moving quickly (which we requested) to allow for more time to shoot outside and other areas on premise with the wedding party before the reception. He provided plenty of ideas for locations and types of shots but was also open to suggestions and took the time to set up a few dramatic evening shots towards the end of the reception which was much appreciated. Overall our whole experience with Slava and Precious Pics Production was great and we would highly recommend!

Precious Pics

I adore weddings with over 7 years of experience. I have built a strong team, which could help make your special day magical and fabulous. My photojournalistic style will bring you imageI adore weddings with over 7 years of experience. I have built a strong team, which could help make your special day magical and fabulous. My photojournalistic style will bring you images that capture real moments and things you loved during your wedding day, as well as those amazing moments you never realized occurred! The father's adoring look at his daughter getting married, grandma`s crying when bride walks