Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

268 Main Street, South River, NJ (732) 874-3720

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Robert M

Sandra is the absolute best. She has not only been the sweetest most kindest person to work with, but she is an incredible photographer. She will get to know you as a couple on a personal level, making you feel comfortable the entire time. I can't say enough amazing things about... Read More her. From our engagement shoot to the wedding she was involved and just a pleasure to be with. I would not have changed a single thing with her - I would pick her and her team over and over again. All of the pictures are amazing and she got them to us SO fast it's hard to pick out our favorites because they all came out so amazing. We love Sandra and can't wait to see what we can do with her in the future!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Sandra F

My 1st experience with Sandra was our engagement shoot.I came across her page from mutual friends and felt a connection with her from the beginning. The engagement shoot was exactly what I wanted and more.I couldn't wait to book her for our wedding. Sandra is the most sweetest,... Read More genuine, professional that I have ever met and made us feel extremely comfortable on our wedding day. Sandra stands out as a photographer for her passion and detailing in capturing a love story. I couldn't be happier to have such an amazing soul telling our story through her eyes.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Karen D

Our experience with Predestined In Love was simply amazing! Sandra went above and beyond and did absolutely everything in her power to ensure our engagement shoot was nothing short of perfect. She is the sweetest, most easygoing, and completely professional photographer we have... Read More ever worked with. She made us feel so comfortable, even though my husband and I both dislike taking photos and the photos she took were simply stunning!! Our family was in awe of the photos that we posted! We loved her so much that the shoot was not enough, we had to invite her to dinner as we were so incredibly grateful for the work she'd done, and that was without having seen any of the pictures and ever since that night she is a part of our family! She sent us our photos exactly when she said she would and they were incredible!!! It was so difficult trying to pick just one. Overall our experience could not have been more perfect! We will forever be grateful to Sandra for the beautiful photos we have and we cannot wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Sarah M

My experience with Sandra started when my fiance and I were gifted an engagement session with Predestined in Love. (Best gift ever!) From the moment we met Sandra, we instantly felt comfortable with her. After getting the photos, we saw how her work was a direct reflection of... Read More the passion she felt for capturing life's most beautiful moments. Shortly after, we booked Predestined in Love for our Save The Date and wedding photos! It has now been months since our wedding, but we continue to receive compliments about not only how amazing our photos were, but how sweet and kind our photographer was! She is a true talent who flawlessly captures life in its purest form through her stunning candid and portraits photos. Sandra dives into each project with such passion and creativity- you will not be disappointed with Predestined in Love! We cant wait to work with you in the future. Thank you, Sandra!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Rebecca O

Sandra and her team are absolutely amazing. They are professional but fun! Sandra spent hours on the phone and email with me from the time I got engaged until the night of my wedding helping me and even helping to plan parts! I consider her a friend of mine now not just my... Read More photographer. She is reasonably priced, she is so easy to communicate with, and does amazing work!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Sabrina L

My husband and I did not have to worry about anything! Sandra was perfect! We did our engagement, wedding and even Christmas photos with predestined and love and we're happy with every single photo. The pictures were imaginative artful and fun we could not have asked for a... Read More better photographer for us.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Ann L

Sandra and her colleague were professional and patient. Predestined in love truly captured the romance and love at my daughter and son in law's wedding.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kristina C

Sandra is the sweetest person! She is so kind and generous she goes above and beyond for her clients! She has amazing vision for photos and I am so happy she is photographing my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessica F

Sandra is an amazing person inside and out! She is a great photographer and takes pride in her work. I highly recommend her. She takes beautiful pictures and works with you to capture beautiful moments. Thanks sandra. Looking forward to the wedding as you did an amazing job on... Read More the engagement and my family shoot!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nicole C

Our engagement shoot was so much fun! Sandra was so easy to work with, we have loved working with her thus far. She made our save the dates, they are spectacular! Cannot wait to work with her again on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Rachel G

I don't think anything I could say would ever be sufficient to truly describe how amazing Sandra is! Not only is she an outstanding photographer, she is such a sweet person. She actually even made my wedding beautiful bouquet! She invited my husband and me to dinner... Read More beforehand, which put me at ease, and did not disappoint when I saw her photography. Absolutely gorgeous!! So many people who have seen my wedding photography are shocked at how perfect they are. She is so talented! If you are considering going with Sandra, don't miss your chance! I couldn't be happier (and I gained a sweet friend, as well)!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Sandra is absolutely brilliant. She has the ability to capture the true beauty of every moment with her creativity in every photo. We were referred to her by a relative who highly recommended her services. From the first time we met her, I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted... Read More her to be our photographer. She is truly passionate about what she does and her work certainly portrays it. Not only is she professional, she is patient and super sweet to work with. After taking a couple of shots, she would give us a quick glimpse of her work and it surely exceeded my expectations. We highly recommend her to capture any and all the special moments in one’s life and will unquestionably be using her for all ours. Thank you again for your amazing talent.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Kimberly F

Sandra was amazing. From the time I met her I knew she was the one I wanted to photograph our wedding. She was so responsive throughout the entire process and went above and beyond to help me with anything I needed. Things were getting a bit stressful while everyone was getting... Read More ready and when Sandra walked in, I felt a sigh of relief. Her presence while I was getting ready made me feel at ease. The few pictures she gave us as a "sneak peek" have exceeded my expectations and leaving me wanting to see more! I highly recommend Sandra and her team.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lucia E

I don't think there are enough positive adjectives in the English language to describe just how wonderful it was working with Sandra and her team at Predestined in Love! I've admired Sandra's work since first seeing her photographs pop up on my Facebook newsfeed, which was... Read More about two years ago. At the time, a friend of mine had recently gotten engaged and as a congratulatory gift, purchased her and her future husband an engagement photo with Sandra. Their session turned out lovely and about a year later I myself was engaged and received the very same gift. Our engagement photos turned out beautiful and we knew that Sandra and Predestined in Love would be the ones to capture our wedding day -- they were the first vendor we decided on and one of our favorites we worked with that day. Throughout the planning stages, Sandra was extremely helpful and responsive with helping us come up with a wedding timeline as well as suggestions for where we could have our first look. She even went so far as to scout out locations for us, which we so appreciated. The day of the wedding, Sandra, Ema (second shooter), and Johnny (videographer) all arrived promptly (and with smiles on their faces) and got to work capturing all of the small details as well as candids of everyone getting ready and enjoying the day. They are all extremely professional and kept on-task with the timeline I had created, while making sure all of the (many) portraits that we requested were taken (and that we were having fun!). They blended in perfectly with our family and friends and made everyone feel at ease as they were photographed. With more than 1,000 photos and 20 minutes of video footage -- I truly don't think there is one detail that they missed from our wedding day. They managed to take a photo (usually more than one) of everyone in attendance - which worked out great because we were able to include the photos of our guests as an enclosure with our thank you cards -- people absolutely loved the photos! It would have been more than enough for my husband and me to just enjoy the beautiful photos and video for years to come, but because of how warm and kind Sandra is, we also gained a lifelong friend. She truly cares about the people she is photographing and manages to form a genuine connection with each and every one of her brides and grooms. The next event in our lives that needs to be photographed - we know we will be calling Sandra and her team at Predestined in Love -- and you should, too!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Diana S

Having Sandra as our photographer for our engagement session as well as for our big day was one of the best decisions that we made. She has such a gift of kindness and patience that made being a nervous bride much easier. & it's also so genuine! You will not make a mistake... Read More choosing Sandra. Not to mention her work! I was blown away by all the detail and little moments that she captured that would require a precise and detail-oriented person to capture. I also love how she naturally captures real moments and didn't force us to pose a certain way. That made such a big impact on the results of our images:)

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Brieann C

Sandra is amazing!! Not only does she take beautiful photographs but she is one of the kindest and generous people I have met. my husband and I hired her to photograph our wedding/son's baptism in 2014. Not only did she capture our special day perfectly, she stayed to take... Read More pictures at the dinner afterwards (even though she didn't have to) and even bought my husband and I a glass of champagne to help us celebrate. She is so easy to talk to and truly wants to help make your memories perfect! I would absolutely recommend Sandra to any couple who is looking for an amazing, generous, kind and talented photographer. Sandra has a definite passion for photography and everything about her reflects that.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016

When my husband and I first met Sandra we knew we had found our photographer! Her passion for photography and professionalism is like no other! Sandra and her team captured the love we have for each other through her lense. She worked her magic for our engagement photographs,... Read More surprise boudoir shoot (highly recommended), and our wedding day. We cannot recommend Predestined in Love highly enough!! She is not only a wonderful photographer but also genuine, honest, lovely person.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

My husband and I hired Sandra to photograph our wedding in November 2015 and we are so lucky that we did! First off, Sandra is one of the nicest people we have ever met. She's warm, friendly and really, truly cares about capturing candid beautiful pictures of your special... Read More day. From the first time meeting Sandra we knew right away that we wanted her to be our photographer. Throughout the night Sandra was there to capture everything - most of them without us even knowing - which are some of my favorite pictures! The photos themselves are absolutely stunning. The pride and care Sandra takes in her work is very obvious. I would totally recommend Sandra to anyone looking for a photographer and will certainly be using her again in the future!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Tammi L

Sandra is AMAZING! She not only photographed my surprise renewal, she also did my wedding celebration and maternity photos and I LOVE them all! She has a great eye! She is also very patient when I am all over the place. I would recommend her to all my family and friends and... Read More plan to use her for other photos in the future!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Sandra photographed my husband and me on what was such a fun and memorable day. She's so creative & makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera that all you focus on is the love you share with your partner. She's able to capture on camera what you feel in your heart... Read More and mind, and not many photographers can do that. The connection she has with you remains long after your session. She is both an extremely talented and compassionate person and it's evident that she truly loves what she does and she cherishes the time she spends with her clients. We will be working with her again in the future. I highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Ana F

Amazing to work with! Very talented, and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable during the whole photography session. I highly recommend Sandra! Loved my maternity pics!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Leanne M

Whatever I write here will not be enough to express my feelings on Sandra. She as a person and her work are just BEYOND beautiful and words cannot even express how incredible she truly is. From our very first Skype date right down to just a few weeks prior to the wedding when we... Read More visited her studio for a mini shoot we knew that the three of us would be life long friends. I know this is about photography, so let me stop gushing for just a second. Sandra's work is created with love. That really encompasses how we feel about it. She has such an eye for love and romance and passion and she is able to bring that out of you and put it onto a photograph. She uses a fun, yet subtle "pop of color" that drew me to her on the first place and always intrigues me when I look at her photos. On my wedding day, it rained and it was freezing cold:( Sandra actually escorted me around the village so that we could have pictures taken in my dream gazebo (where the ceremony was supposed to be held, but was rained out sadly enough). We did our first look shots there and it was simply magical! Not only did we feel comfortable with Sandra sharing in our moment, we WANTED her there! She stopped at nothing to ensure that she got every possible photo that she could during our wedding and she even helped me with a few dress issues when my bridesmaids were all too caught up with the photo booth! She is poised and professional and a real class act! While we eagerly await our finished photographs, we already know that they will be exquisite! She even was sweet enough to give us a sneak peak just a couple of DAYS after the wedding! My entire bridal party and close relatives fell in love with Sandra too, she is just THEE BEST! We love you Sandra and we know that we already have a date next year at the Gazebo for some anniversary pictures if we do not see you before then. For anyone that made it all the way through this, I could go on and on--feel free to reach out with any questions you may have or to see samples!! Hire this incredible woman, you will not be disappointed! Also thanks so much to Daniel, her second shooter! He was loads of fun and an amazing photographer:)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Staci B

Sandra is the most perceptive, passionate, professional photographer out there. She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera as we are so shy and awkward. The photos she captured of us, our family and friends is literally priceless. She got us our photos... Read More faster then expected, they were perfectly touched up and beautiful! Consider yourself blessed if she takes any photographs for you. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Alyssa B

My fiance and I used Sandra for our engagement photo session prior to getting married this past summer. Working with Sandra was a pleasure. She gave us tips and cues in order to help us create the best photos. We ended up with beautiful, romantic and memorable images that we... Read More will always treasure. I highly recommend Predestined in Love for your photography needs.

Engagement Photo Shoot

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Cedric J

So I surprised my then-girlfriend with a surprise engagement shoot. I proposed to her during our photo shoot and Sandra was amazing. She has a good eye and the pictures came out amazingly. Also, she released the pictures as a montage video and had our to-be wedding song playing... Read More in the background. Again, AMAZING!!!