Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

268 Main Street, South River, NJ (732) 874-3720

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Stephen Z

Predestined in Love was the first vendor my wife and I booked for our wedding. We considered our wedding pictures the most important thing to have figured out. We went to several different wedding photographers and could not find the balance of being comfortable with them and... Read More the style of their photos. Then we remembered how much we loved the photos from a friend's wedding, so we asked who they used. That led us to our first meeting with Sandra. Right from the first few minutes Sandra was professional, friendly, and made us feel comfortable. We went through her portfolio and different options. One of the coolest things is that she takes both digital and film photos. After our meeting we briefly talked about it and then booked her. Now we were excited. We then scheduled our engagement pictures. The day of Sandra was patient and took us to multiple locations, directing us to get the best shot. When that day was done we received photo highlights and couldn't wait to see them all. When you have all the photos the best part is that there is no watermark and you can see all the pictures. On our wedding day Sandra was with my wife most of the day while she got ready with her bridesmaids. When the groomsmen arrived we waited until the first look. After that everything was more relaxed and we had a great time taking all different types of pictures. The one thing my wife and I loved when we booked Sandra was her style of photos, so while we asked for certain pictures we really trusted her eye when she directed us in different poses. The wedding itself went by so fast but pictures will be with us forever. We would recommend Sandra time and time again because we intend to use her for any future major event.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Liz M

Sandra is a true romantic and it radiates from her when you meet her. I believe this is a special gift that helps her capture those truly special moments that you can relive over and over again. Not only are her photos absolutely stunning and of tremendous quality, but her... Read More personable and thoughtful nature allows you to relax and really enjoy the moment. We had so much fun working with her and I knew my photos were going to turn out beautiful -- and they did. She was there throughout the entire planning process and made sure that we were comfortable and had all of the shots that we wanted to get. Sandra is also extremely generous and courteous, and I so appreciate the extra hours, waived fees, and complimentary gifts that she so graciously gave to us. Her customer experience and craft is so amazing that we are booking a 1 year anniversary shoot, and I hope that one day, she can take photos of our growing family. I absolutely 100% recommend Sandra for your special day!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Melinda S

This is an amazing lady! She is so sweet and personable through the whole process and truly cares about both the event and her work. She produced breath-taking photos for my wedding! I would not have wanted anyone different on that special day! I highly recommend her. She... Read More is the epitome of beauty, art, and customer satisfaction. And if you're reading this, Sandra, thank you so very much for the beautiful work, I absolutely loved you working with me and would do it over again without a doubt!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 REGINA A

Sandra is by far the best in photography. She and her 2nd shooter captured beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. Sandra is passionate about her work and it truly shows. When I look at my portraits of my special day which was 11/5/17, I love, love. Sandra made our... Read More wedding day so special with her talent and love of creating a story on our beautiful portraits.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Jules K

Sandra was a wonderful photographer and made our wedding planning simple when it came to the photos! She made herself accessible and was easy to contact throughout the process. We used her services for engagement photos, our save the date, and of course our Big Day. We would... Read More highly recommend Sandra based on her professionalism, her skill, and her final product.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Rachel B

I booked Sandra for my bridal boudoir shoot and there are not enough words to say how amazing of a photographer and a person she is! From start to finish she made everything so easy in such a short notice, as my wedding is only a month away. I loved that she gave me all of the... Read More photos that she took and I am able to do whatever I want with them. Whereas other photographers charge a fortune for your digital proofs and for the albums. Not only being budget friendly, Sandra knew exactly what to do to capture the most amazing photos and she had great ideas that turned out incredible. The entire time I felt 100% comfortable and she made me feel absolutely gorgeous. My pictures turned out stunning and I know my fiance will lose his mind when he sees them. She has made it truly difficult to select my favorites as there are so many pictures I am in love with! I can not wait to get the opportunity to work with her again.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Diane C

I have no words for how Sandra made us feel on the day of our wedding! She is a magnificent photographer and person. My Husband and I used Sandra for our engagement pictures and when we saw how amazing she was with us and then how great our pictures came out we didn’t even... Read More hesitaste when it came to our wedding photographer. Sandra goes above and beyond to get that perfect shot, i could not think of anyone else I would want to have captured our special day. I’m looking forward already to being able to work with Sandra for other occasion. The best part is that the morning after our wedding we had about a dozen edited pictures ready to share with our family and friends. Thank you Sandra for all your dedication and hard work!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Sandra was and IS amazing!! Her love for people is so evident! We looovved our photos from our wedding she shot. I was not surprised because her hands are simply anointed. My husband and I loved working with her before and after the wedding. Loved how she follows up so... Read More attentively and does her job so well. Can we even call it a job?! She does it so well it looks more of a hobby than a job! We are so so grateful for you Sandra!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Shing L

Sandra is amazing! She photographed my wedding. She is personable and very professional. She made sure all the shots we discussed were taken. Has a great eye and knew exactly what would be best for our individual and couple shots. I will remember my wedding for ever thanks to... Read More her incredible coverage of the night. I recommend her and will definitely work with her again.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Michael M

Sandra is great...she is personable, kind, fun, and a dedicated photographer. Sandra and her cousin Johnny are wonderful people. I cannot put into words how amazing of an experience it was working with her. From the beginning of the process, she is right there crafting the... Read More perfect ideas for your wedding photos. We could not have asked for a better experience. Always in contact, even after the wedding, following up to make sure everything was to our liking. We received the prints and the USB from Sandra, and I was completely blown away by the presentation. The USB, engraved with our names and the photos printed on beautiful photo stock. Sandra was exceptional throughout the entire process, and we can not thank her enough.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Caroline M

Sandra and her team were so fun to work with! Being that fiancè and I are a photographer and retoucher, we are both usually on the other side of the camera. We anticipated the shoot to be out of our comfort zone, but Sandra instantly made us feel comfortable with her down to... Read More earth personality and direction. We were surrounded by crowds in NYC, but it felt like it was just the two of us. We cannot be any happier with the the beautiful shots. Sandra and her team truly captured our love and personalities! You'll walk away from the shoot feeling like you've made a few new friends :)

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Rebecca V

Sandra Cristina and her team are phenomenal! My family has used her for so many events from engagements to weddings to christenings. She is a pleasure to work with. She has a gift for making you feel comfortable and at ease. Further, she is a true artist. She sees the world... Read More in a pure and beautiful light and includes you in it. She captures love at every corner and tells its story. Her work speaks for itself.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Monica M

Sandra is an amazing photographer! She is the nicest most patient person in the world. The pictures came out gorgeous, best ones I have ever seen! We loved her and will definitely be back for more! Will definitely recommend her to everyone I know ! :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Sonia L

Words can't express how much my husband and I love Sandra and her team! She is a beautiful person inside and out and truly loves what she does. She goes above and beyond to make you feel happy and comfortable on your wedding day. She takes the time to sit with you and go over... Read More every detail before the big day. I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone! She is priced reasonably and just makes you feel so at ease! We already got sneak peeks of our pictures the day after our wedding and they came out absolutely beautiful! Her pictures capture the love and romance between the couple and make you look flawless. You can totally feel the love through the pictures and you can't say that about other photographers. You aren't just another client or job to her, you become her friend and family. What an amazing day with her and her team, Nancy and Janet! I will never forget them and will continue to use her and the team for my future maternity and family pics!! <3

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Isabel K

Amazing! Sandra has been involved in all of our milestones so far, but most recently our wedding. She captured the day perfectly. We would reccomend her 50xs over!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Robert M

Sandra is the absolute best. She has not only been the sweetest most kindest person to work with, but she is an incredible photographer. She will get to know you as a couple on a personal level, making you feel comfortable the entire time. I can't say enough amazing things about... Read More her. From our engagement shoot to the wedding she was involved and just a pleasure to be with. I would not have changed a single thing with her - I would pick her and her team over and over again. All of the pictures are amazing and she got them to us SO fast it's hard to pick out our favorites because they all came out so amazing. We love Sandra and can't wait to see what we can do with her in the future!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Sandra F

My 1st experience with Sandra was our engagement shoot.I came across her page from mutual friends and felt a connection with her from the beginning. The engagement shoot was exactly what I wanted and more.I couldn't wait to book her for our wedding. Sandra is the most sweetest,... Read More genuine, professional that I have ever met and made us feel extremely comfortable on our wedding day. Sandra stands out as a photographer for her passion and detailing in capturing a love story. I couldn't be happier to have such an amazing soul telling our story through her eyes.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Karen D

Our experience with Predestined In Love was simply amazing! Sandra went above and beyond and did absolutely everything in her power to ensure our engagement shoot was nothing short of perfect. She is the sweetest, most easygoing, and completely professional photographer we have... Read More ever worked with. She made us feel so comfortable, even though my husband and I both dislike taking photos and the photos she took were simply stunning!! Our family was in awe of the photos that we posted! We loved her so much that the shoot was not enough, we had to invite her to dinner as we were so incredibly grateful for the work she'd done, and that was without having seen any of the pictures and ever since that night she is a part of our family! She sent us our photos exactly when she said she would and they were incredible!!! It was so difficult trying to pick just one. Overall our experience could not have been more perfect! We will forever be grateful to Sandra for the beautiful photos we have and we cannot wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Sarah M

My experience with Sandra started when my fiance and I were gifted an engagement session with Predestined in Love. (Best gift ever!) From the moment we met Sandra, we instantly felt comfortable with her. After getting the photos, we saw how her work was a direct reflection of... Read More the passion she felt for capturing life's most beautiful moments. Shortly after, we booked Predestined in Love for our Save The Date and wedding photos! It has now been months since our wedding, but we continue to receive compliments about not only how amazing our photos were, but how sweet and kind our photographer was! She is a true talent who flawlessly captures life in its purest form through her stunning candid and portraits photos. Sandra dives into each project with such passion and creativity- you will not be disappointed with Predestined in Love! We cant wait to work with you in the future. Thank you, Sandra!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Rebecca O

Sandra and her team are absolutely amazing. They are professional but fun! Sandra spent hours on the phone and email with me from the time I got engaged until the night of my wedding helping me and even helping to plan parts! I consider her a friend of mine now not just my... Read More photographer. She is reasonably priced, she is so easy to communicate with, and does amazing work!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Sabrina L

My husband and I did not have to worry about anything! Sandra was perfect! We did our engagement, wedding and even Christmas photos with predestined and love and we're happy with every single photo. The pictures were imaginative artful and fun we could not have asked for a... Read More better photographer for us.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Ann L

Sandra and her colleague were professional and patient. Predestined in love truly captured the romance and love at my daughter and son in law's wedding.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kristina C

Sandra is the sweetest person! She is so kind and generous she goes above and beyond for her clients! She has amazing vision for photos and I am so happy she is photographing my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessica F

Sandra is an amazing person inside and out! She is a great photographer and takes pride in her work. I highly recommend her. She takes beautiful pictures and works with you to capture beautiful moments. Thanks sandra. Looking forward to the wedding as you did an amazing job on... Read More the engagement and my family shoot!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nicole C

Our engagement shoot was so much fun! Sandra was so easy to work with, we have loved working with her thus far. She made our save the dates, they are spectacular! Cannot wait to work with her again on our wedding day!