Country, Dance, Pop, Latin, World Music

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

PO Box 2524, Tampa, FL (813) 455-5122

Dj service

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Melanie O

My dj couldn't make it due to an emergency and Ricky arranged for another one to come last minute, he was amazing! Everything went great!

Disappointed

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 crystal f

We were very disappointed in the service provided. During cocktail hour guests said that the music would just stop for about a minute at a time in the middle of songs. During our first dance, the first minute of the song was actually the end of the previous song, which this very... Read More disappointing to have this happen on our first dance. Then instead of having everyone go to their seats and do the toast. Gene didn't know what to say next so we had a very awkward pause and started our toasts with the bridal party still on the dance floor with no drinks to do the toast. My bridal party actually had to coach him through the reception. During dinner he played party dance music that should have been used towards the end of the night when our guests wanted to party and dance. During the cake cutting, we were done cutting the cake by the time Gene started the song. Gene also over the microphone asked me if we wanted to wait on the bouquet toss or if we wanted do it now. It should have either been announced that "we will now be doing the bouquet toss" or if wanted to ask us then pull us aside not do it over the microphone. We felt he was very unprofessional. The propose of having a dj is to have the reception flow and keep the energy of the crowd up. Gene did not do either of this. He was very mellow and did not keep things flowing well. We then emailed the owner about the issues and he just blew us off and said that he couldn't believe we wrote a bad review. We were extremely pleased with all other vendors used.

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Bonnie M

We used Ricky from Premier DJs (http://premierfldjs.com). He was courteous, knowledgeable, and made our reception much more memorable. Ricky was willing to work with us in any way he could. And even helped us to modify our schedule so my 92-year-old grandmother could see the... Read More cake cutting!

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 heather n

I couldnt have asked for a better DJ. Everyone loved the music, he took requests when people offered and he didn't force me to do some of the traditonal wedding things. He sent me a form, I filled out what I did and did not want and that is what I got. I told him what kind of... Read More music I like and that most of the guest were in the older group. He played the perfect music all night long, and he gave me a great rate!