Premier Entertainment Services, LLC

UNIQUE & MEMORABLE WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT FOR FUN-LOVING EASY-GOING COUPLES IN ST. LOUIS Premier Entertainment in St. Louis will keep the party going all night. We do our best to ensure you and your guests are having the most fun possible! CHECK AVAILABILITY NOW -> www.StLouisDJ.com/The-Knot

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

10805 Sunset Office Dr, St Louis, MO

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Rebecca W

Chris was our wedding DJ; we utilized him for prewedding ceremony music, ceremony music, cocktail hour and the reception. He provided us a fantastic package that also included a customized gobo and uplighting for the reception ballroom in our wedding colors. He is experienced... Read More and knows what he is doing! Any song requests we had were noted, played and no song was unatainable for him! He also has a very helpful website that brides and grooms use to input song requests, special requests, announcements, order of events...etc! The sound quality was also excellent. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Chris!!

2014-05-20T19:47:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for inviting us to your wedding. We had such a great time! You and your family are amazing and great dancers! :) We wish you both many happy years together.

Premier Entertainment was phenomenal!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015

We had Chris from Premier Entertainment as the DJ for our March 2015 wedding. Chris did a wonderful job from the very beginning until the very end. Chris was great a communication, professionalism and attention to detail. Chris was always prompt in his communication with me and... Read More always made himself available. I loved his planning software that allowed us to choose songs and input all of the pertinent information about our day. I got so many compliments from guests on our music and everyone had a blast; the dance floor was always packed. I would 100% recommend Chris and Premier Entertainment.

2015-05-04T11:54:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us :) Your guests really know how to have a great time and they seemed to really enjoy themselves. What a great party! I wish you many happy years together.

Good news for out of town brides

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Lauren P

As a bride who was putting everything together from out of town, Chris made it almost effortless to work with. His app for adding the music you want to play ahead of time was extremely helpful and convenient. We had to do everything over the phone, do to myself and my now... Read More husband being out of the state, but Chris's professionalism did not change. During the reception, he walked through every step with us as the night went on and would give us suggestions of what was typically done at what time to help with flow. He also made sure to emphasize that everything was on our time and no need to rush. We were more than satisfied with him and had multiple people tell us what a fun reception we had.

2015-10-06T19:23:02 Response from the vendor

Hey Lauren & Tyler! Your wedding is definitely one I will never forget. Your guests had so much energy and and soon as I played uptown funk to start the guest dance music, the floor was flooded with people. I had so much fun!

People were dancing

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

DJ Joey was able to get a good read on our guests and made for a lively evening getting people out on the dance floor. Everything from beginning to end was handled professionally. They have a web portal that is also helpful in helping to establish the tone that you are looking... Read More for. Highly recommended.

BEST Wedding DJ ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Aly L

I can't say enough about Chris at Premier Entertainment. He was professional from the first day that I contacted him until the very end of our reception. We hired Premier for ceremony & reception DJ, as well as photo booth. Chris is easy to get a hold of, their website is easy... Read More to use, and everything went smoothly on the day of our wedding. For the ceremony, Chris only had a very short amount of time to set everything up, which I thought might be a problem. He pulled it off and was able to get all of his equipment set up & ready to go in plenty of time for our ceremony to start, and played all of the songs that I had wanted. For the reception, he played every song that we requested, had EVERYONE on their feet for most of the night, and all of my guests have said that was the best wedding music they'd every had. There wasn't a time where the dance floor wasn't packed. Not only that, but moments before the reception, my husband decided he wanted to do something special for his mom who had passed, which involved a song that's not popular and isn't played on the radio. Chris was able to find the song with moments notice and completely pulled it off! I couldn't be more thankful to him for that,and I don't know many DJ's that would be able to do that. Additionally, our guests loved the photobooth! The attendant was very friendly, and everyone had a blast. Overall, I would highly recommend Premier Entertainment to anyone. They went above and beyond to make our day amazing!!

Premier Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Katie M

Chris was excellent. He was very easy to work with, up-beat, accepted requests from us- even unique ones. He was very organized and the website was easy to use to update our wedding party info and song requests before the day of the wedding. Our guests had a great time and... Read More danced the night away. I would definitely use this DJ again and highly recommend his services for other brides, as well as, other events.

2015-10-26T12:21:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding Katie and Steve. Your reception at the zoo was so cool and it seemed as your guests really enjoyed it. The party went all night long and the again your friends and... Read Less Read More

Best DJ Around!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Sheila H

From the beginning of our wedding planning adventure, Chris worked extremely hard to make sure he knew exactly the type of reception we wanted to have. On the day of, we can honestly say that we weren't stressed or worried about the reception in any way because we knew Chris was... Read More on it. He absolutely met our expectations and so much more! From the moment dinner was over until the very last song, the dance floor was absolutely packed. All night we received (and are still receiving) compliments on the DJ and how much fun our guests had. I would recommend Premiere Entertainment to absolutely anyone! Our reception would NOT have been the same without Chris!

2015-10-19T17:25:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day Sheila and De!!! You both are surrounded by love from all of your guests! We all had an awesome time and you two seemed to have the time of your lives!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Elizabeth D

We had Chris as our DJ! He did an awesome job!!! We had him for our ceremony and reception. I was lost on who to have as our wedding DJ. People were providing DJs but none of them would respond or not open. So I had a bridesmaid try to find someone and she found Premier... Read More Entertainment on Yelp. She said they had very high ratings. I then emailed them and he quickly emailed back to set up a phone conversation. When he called, he was very pleasant and nice! He told me all about the company and himself. He asked me some questions about what kind of DJ I was looking for and thankfully it worked out! We ended up talking for 2 hours! He never once gave the impression of wanting to get off or getting frustrated with all of my questions. :) After he had told me his price, I was taken back by it but I am so glad I did choose him because this company and him were well worth it! The software he uses is user friendly and fun! I sat down to pick some songs saying to myself that I was only going to be about 10 minutes. Next thing I know, I look up and it's been almost an hour! I got so into it! He has tons of songs and if he doesn't have it, he will find what you are looking for and get it! He responded to every email in less than a day if not a few hours! Very happy about that. He even, the day before my wedding, called to ask if I wanted "A Thousand Years" to be instrumental or with the words. I didn't even think of that. Every detail I missed, he came back with. He did great with the ceremony and reception! He knew how to keep the dance floor busy!! He played not only what we wanted, but songs that we had forgotten just from our multiple conversations we had, he knew the songs! He was truely awesome!! I would recommend him for anything! Thank you, Chris, for making our day even more perfect!!

2015-10-19T13:45:59 Response from the vendor

Elizabeth & John, I new we were a great match as soon as we hit it off on your initial phone call. You are an amazing couple and so perfect for each other. The ceremony was beautiful at the Botanical Garden and couldn't ask for... Read Less Read More

Great services

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Samantha W

We had Mike as our DJ and he was fabulous! He even helped my sister in laws set up a video that wasn't working that she worked so hard on. He was very sociable and friendly! The song list set up is super convenient and easy to use online. With all the planning I had to do, it... Read More was nice being able to create the song list on my own time. We have no complaints about this company!

2015-10-06T19:26:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Samantha & Adam, It was an absolute blast working with your on your wedding reception. I'm really happy we were able to help your sister play her video for you guys! We wish you all the best for many years to come :)

Great Service!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Haley M

Chris was our DJ for our May 30, 2015 wedding. He did music for our ceremony, dinner, and reception and was absolutely wonderful! As most engaged couples know, there's always a million little questions that pop up throughout the process and Chris was always great about answering... Read More questions in a VERY prompt manner. In addition, our wedding was at a family farm so there were many logistics to navigate and he was always patient, timely, and understanding. The online interface available to plan our playlists was great and also allowed me to provide Chris with information about the wedding party and timing day-of. Chris arrived on-time on the day and set-up quickly and with no disruption to the wedding party (we were doing photos). His services day-of were stellar. He helped the evening flow smoothly and got everyone on the dance floor. I couldn't recommend him more!

2015-07-29T17:36:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! :) Haley and Michael are such a fantastic couple and did so well with their wedding plans and making it so unique. I wish you both all the best for many years to come!

DJ Chris Abell is Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 nicole n

I had worked with Chris at an event shortly after getting engaged and his easy going, friendly personality made him an easy choice when it was time to chose a DJ. Chris was so on top of everything, and patient when I took a while to respond, and was so easy to work with!... Read More Premier Entertainment's wedding planning website was such a lifesaver and made it easy for us to see what we were missing and build a timeline for the evening. Chris played a great mix of music that our guests enjoyed and danced to a majority of the evening! I would highly recommend Chris and Premier Entertainment to anyone looking for DJ services!

2015-07-20T19:14:08 Response from the vendor

Nicole & Steven, Thank you so much for having us! Your wedding was so beautiful at Lumen on Locust at you did a great job with everything. You, Steven, and your guests were so much fun :) and wish you both many happy years together!

Couldn't Be Happier

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

Chris with Premier Entertainment Services is everything you can hope to find is a Wedding DJ! He was friendly, personable, professional, experienced and a great value. I didn't have a single vendor for our wedding that was more responsive than Chris, and the online worksheets... Read More for setting the timeline of your event should be copied by others. Chris helped keep us on schedule and kept the party moving the entire night. I have already recommended him to a couple friends that are recently engaged and will continue to recommend to all family, friends and strangers that are shopping around for a DJ. Nancy and I had an amazing reception and Chris played a major part in the evening being flawless. Thank you so much Chris! It was a pleasure to do business with you. Joel and Nancy

2015-10-06T19:29:01 Response from the vendor

Joel & Nancy, You two are the most kind hearted couple to work with and it was an absolute joy! You both were so laid back and fun! Congratulations!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Ashley A

Our DJ, Mike, was a great guy. Very friendly and easy to communicate with. He was there on time and reported to me (as asked) with any questions or concerns. Only problems we had were some music confusion. All of the big important songs were accurate but a few specialty dance... Read More songs were mixed up. We went with the flow but we will admit, it was bothersome. Things happen, we understand, but we overall very much the music and our guests did as well. The older people got to dance to what they wanted and us younger crowd had the fun jams that we enjoy to dance to so we were all happy.

2015-10-06T19:32:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley & Jeff, Thank you for giving us the opportunity for us to be a part of your special day! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a great time! We wish you all the many happy years to come for the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

The service provided was above my expectations throughput the entire planning of our event. Very helpful especially during the actual event!

easy to customize

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jamie S

I enjoyed working with the people from Premier. When we started our contract they gave us access to our own event planner that enabled us to customize what was said and played for the event. They had almost all the songs and genres of music we liked. Mike showed up ready for the... Read More event and was very nice. He rolled with all the changes and was pleasant.

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jenny P

I worked with Chris. He was great to work with. He played all the songs that I requested. My only complaint was that he didn't play many slow songs, and according to my guests, did not play many requests. however, he played my requests--so I had a ton of fun!

2014-06-12T14:41:27 Response from the vendor

Jenny, Thank you so much for having me at your wedding reception. I had a blast and your guests were great! It sure did look like everyone had an amazing time :) Congratulations!

Disappointing Services

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Menaka G

Chris from Premier Entertainment provided services at our 2013 wedding. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend him. Shocking based on other reviews, I know... Chris was to provide pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour music, reception entertainment, a wedding slideshow and... Read More uplighting. Sadly, his services did not live up to our expectations or his promises. Firstly, based on his recommendation, we rented additional speaker equipment as an add-on to our package. The equipment was not used at our ceremony. When our coordinator informed us a few weeks later (Chris never mentioned it!), we inquired as to why and he simply stated that it wasn't needed. I take issue with this because, I had specifically asked him to check with the venue ahead of time on audio requirements/restrictions and he had agreed to do so. He either did not do this or decided he would bring it anyway. Adding fuel to the fire, when asked, he could not explain why he brought the equipment if it wasn't needed or why he didn't inform us that is wasn't used. It was an cost that could have been avoided had Chris done as promised - checking with the venue prior and not bringing the unnecessary equipment. At cocktail hour the music was nearly inaudible. He was given full access to the space hours prior, we had paid him to set-up early and he had brought the extra equipment, so we still don't understand how this happened. Then there were the (missing) announcements. We told him that we didn’t want to be officially announced, but that he could announce speeches, dances, etc as usual. Not only did we not have a single announcement for anything, he was silent during the whole reception. No getting the crowd excited, no pumping things up. Nada. Nothing. The uplighting was also disappointing. We had gone over colors atleast twice. I was sure about one thing – no hot pink. I wanted a blush color or even light pink or amber. No hot pink. And what did we walk into? Hot pink. The slideshow he created was probably the thing that let us down the most. It was something that we had looked forward to seeing for the first time at our reception. We paid him to bring his own screen out to our venue. So imagine our surprise when our heads were cut off in half the shots? And, at the end our wedding date was wrong! The slideshow was supposedly available to download - he wouldn’t provide a DVD. After life had resumed to normal, we went to download it only to find that he had wiped it from his system. Though it was poorly made, we had still paid for it and wanted a copy. But, he had wiped it from his system with no warning to us. When we tried to talk to Chris about this, he chose to do nothing. He gave some half-hearted excuses and explanations. In our last correspondence, he blamed us, the couple that had paid him in full, for all of the mishaps. He gave us flippant excuses and insincere apologies, never offering to make the situation right. Did our guests know of any of this? No, but WE knew. We knew we had paid for equipment that was never used. We knew that the music wasn’t right during cocktails. We knew that the announcements were never made. We knew that the uplighting was the wrong color. We knew the slideshow was an embarrassment. We knew. It’s YOUR wedding. It should be how YOU planned it. It should be YOUR dream day. Chris at Premier Entertainment should do his best to help, not do the minimum to get through the evening after making empty promises.

2014-05-20T19:45:14 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations. As with all our clients, I hope you know that we strive to provide the best service possible and will do everything in our power to accommodate and service... Read Less Read More

Premier is sublime!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013

I highly recommend Premier entertainment. Chis was so easy to work with and met our music needs perfectly. I've heard over and over again from our guests how great our DJ was and we totally agree! Thank you Chris and Premier for making our day so wonderful!

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Brandi H

Christopher was easy to work with and quick to respond. He was able to pick up on our music style and didn't disappoint at the reception. Premier also has an interactive website where you fill out all your reception info and can review and choose song requests. It's a great... Read More tool that they really should promote more to their customers, possibly giving a quick tutorial on how to work the website and stressing the importance. Overall, I highly recommend Premier.

Could have not asked for a better DJ

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Amanda S

The DJ was the best part of the night. He really got the crowd moving and was very personable and social. He did an excellent job with the announcements and everyone on the guest list loved him! I hope I have more excuses to have a dj in the near future so that I can use this... Read More company again

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Ashley Dawn C

Mr. Abell was great. He was very responsive to all of my emails/calls (any bride can appreciate that). My fiance and I were very picky on how little MCing we wanted. Chris wrote special details we wanted into the contract and abided by each of them. He dressed and acted very... Read More professional. He also went out of his way at the reception to make sure we were happy. I would highly recommend Premier Entertainment.

Simply AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Christopher A

Our DJ, Chris, was AMAZING! He really got the crowd moving and continued that throughtout the evening! He was attentive and made sure everything we wanted played happened!! He has an easy to use system that allowed us to update songs we wanted throughout the process. He was very... Read More responsive to emails and calls. He was stress free and made decisions easy to make! He had all the songs we wanted and worked with my dad for a special suprise for me. He helped make my wedding day perfect! I highly recommend him for any DJ need. I will only use and recommend Chris from Premier Entertainment from now on!!

2012-09-05T08:35:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You are an amazing couple and it was great to work with you. Congratulations.

Slightly disappointed

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Lana S

Chris was a nice guy, but there were some songs played off of our no play list. There was a dead time of about 30 minutes without music playing during the middle of the dance time. He left off two items we had instructed him to do on the order of events. Things that you don't... Read More realize were missing until after. His website was helpful, but I feel like he was not playing the list of songs we had created on the list. It wasn't the worst experience, but I definitely wanted a little more.

2012-05-24T10:17:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to preform at your wedding reception. We apologize your not completely satisfied with the experience and our intention is to make every wedding reception the best is can possibly be. After 10 years of experience we pride ourselves... Read Less Read More

Go Cardinals

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Kristi W

Chris not only did our wedding reception but he also played the music at the ceremony. He was easy to work work and I loved the automated service and how I could do just about everything online (even my song requests). I used special songs for my ceremony and he was able to... Read More get me exactly what I needed with no issues and was eager to help. He kept the party going through the reception and everyone had a blast. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 Takara D

This DJ was very friendly, entertaining, & knew how to keep the party going! I highly recommend this DJ, he was definitely the best wedding DJ I've seen or heard! The bride & groom had quite a few special requests & he made it all run so smooth.

Christopher Abell

Passionate is one word I would use to describe myself when it comes to my work. I don’t know that I can even call it work because I truly enjoy what I do so much. I love weddings and the idea of marriage, which makes it possible for me to put my heart and soul into every event I handle