Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

10805 Sunset Office Dr, St Louis, MO

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Ryan J

We had Chris from Premiere as our DJ and he exceeded all expectations. We planned our wedding from about 5 hours away. Due to Chris, his website and software, and his constantly open channel of communication, planning was simple. There are times I worried that I wasn't giving... Read More him enough information to work with because of how far away we were, but he made everything work! The guy knows his stuff. I can't speak enough about his professionalism. He was so organized, professional, and easy to work with, I was actually at first wondering how he was going to flip the switch from professional businessman to charismatic DJ! That said, it was not a problem in the slightest! Chris did a great job of getting the guests going, he was funny, he was friendly, it was great all around. Chris did a great job with both the ceremony and reception despite some challenges thrown his way. He was extraordinarily flexible and handled everything with grace. Our ceremony was outdoors, and with a threat of a massive thunderstorm coming through we were of course worried about the DJ equipment. But he held out, the storm blew over, and got everything set up in going in less time than he had planned for, it was great! All cues throughout the ceremony were met, and we had some interesting (and very specific) song requests for him that he certainly wouldn't have had in his playlist. He managed to find the exact versions we requested, told us the entire time it was no trouble at all! As I said, during the reception he definitely had flipped the switch from businessman to charismatic DJ. Wonderful job all around, the guests loved him, and everybody had a blast. I don't think the dance floor was empty at any time! He even found a special song for us (a very, very fast swing dancing song) dedicated it to us, and let us have our fun with that. The entire day was perfect, and Chris played a huge part in that. I couldn't possibly praise him enough.

2016-05-12T12:49:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks Ryan & Susan! Your wedding was really quite the party and memorable. Everyone seemed to have a great time! I'm so happy that I was able to be a part of your big day. The ceremony turned out to be perfect and you both... Read Less Read More

Premier Entertainment was phenomenal!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015

We had Chris from Premier Entertainment as the DJ for our March 2015 wedding. Chris did a wonderful job from the very beginning until the very end. Chris was great a communication, professionalism and attention to detail. Chris was always prompt in his communication with me and... Read More always made himself available. I loved his planning software that allowed us to choose songs and input all of the pertinent information about our day. I got so many compliments from guests on our music and everyone had a blast; the dance floor was always packed. I would 100% recommend Chris and Premier Entertainment.

2015-05-04T11:54:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us :) Your guests really know how to have a great time and they seemed to really enjoy themselves. What a great party! I wish you many happy years together.

Good news for out of town brides

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Lauren P

As a bride who was putting everything together from out of town, Chris made it almost effortless to work with. His app for adding the music you want to play ahead of time was extremely helpful and convenient. We had to do everything over the phone, do to myself and my now... Read More husband being out of the state, but Chris's professionalism did not change. During the reception, he walked through every step with us as the night went on and would give us suggestions of what was typically done at what time to help with flow. He also made sure to emphasize that everything was on our time and no need to rush. We were more than satisfied with him and had multiple people tell us what a fun reception we had.

2015-10-06T19:23:02 Response from the vendor

Hey Lauren & Tyler! Your wedding is definitely one I will never forget. Your guests had so much energy and and soon as I played uptown funk to start the guest dance music, the floor was flooded with people. I had so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Julia R

Premier was great! We used them for the ceremony and everything went smoothly. They did a great job for our wedding reception, the only reason I didn't give a 5 is that we wanted our guests to be getting their food before we came into the reception. That did not happen. I... Read More don't know if our guests didn't listen to the dj or if they didn't tell our guests to start eating. Other than that, Chris did a great job and I would highly recommend him and the company!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rebecca G

We loved working with Chris! He kept the party moving, and was quick to respond to our last minute changes. Highly recommended!

2016-10-27T20:35:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review on our company Rebecca & Nicholas. We had an awesome time working with you and performing at your wedding. We wish you both the very best for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer Z

Premier Entertainment provided amazing DJ services for our wedding! Chris was wonderful to work with before the wedding, and responded to all our emails and questions. DJ Jason was AMAZING! He kept the dance floor full all night long and everyone had a great time! He listened to... Read More all of our requests and was very accommodating. I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing a DJ!

2016-10-27T11:48:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive review Jennifer! This is what we strive to receive concluding every event :) Best wishes to you and many happy years!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Angie S

If your looking for someone to keep your dance floor packed, this is your place! Anthony was AMAZING! Our guests loved him, and we had several people ask for their information for their upcoming weddings. He was professional and personable and everything went off without a... Read More hitch. I cannot say enough good things about these guys! Chris was our contact for booking and he made everything super easy and always responded quickly to my questions!

2016-10-27T11:49:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us! DJ Anthony said everyone had a great time. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Ada B

Chris did an amazing job! He made sure we had everything we needed and executed everything flawlessly. We HIGHLY recommend booking with him!!! A+++++

2016-10-10T10:51:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us Ada & Laura! It was defiantly a fantastic & beautiful day to celebrate your love for each other. We wish you both the very best!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Vanessa P

Premier was great to work with! We had Chris as our DJ and had a photobooth with Premier as well. -The music was perfect the entire night -Chris provided great recommendations for music -The planner on the website was very easy to use -The photobooth was a ton of fun, and we... Read More enjoyed the photos as a keepsake

2016-09-09T15:49:36 Response from the vendor

What a PARTY! :) Thank you so much for having us!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Brianna R

Chris was our dj for our wedding this past weekend. He was amazing! He was very patient and profesdional. His website made planning incredibly easy and fun! We also used the photo booth, best idea ever!! I have so many pictures that I will cherish forever:) Chris made the... Read More night run smoothly, and kept everyone on track! We had a blast. I will most definitely recommend Chris and his company to anyone who needs a dj. Thank you so much for a wonderful night!

2016-08-10T09:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks you so much for the great review! You and your guests sure know how to party. Everyone seemed to have a great time. Best wishes to both of you!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Stephanie M

So easy to work with and our dance floor was filled the ENTIRE reception. Thanks so much Chris!

2016-06-20T12:07:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having me Scott & Stephanie. So happy I was able to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Kristen D

I can't express how wonderful it was to work with Chris and Premier Entertainment. The online planning tool was simple and easy to use. The week of our wedding Chris called to go through our timeline of the reception and make sure he gathered all of the information necessary for... Read More our wedding day. He was very professional and answered all of my last minute questions with great patience. The day of our wedding we changed our first dance song, and Chris made it happen with no problem. He was very personable with our guests, and had the dance floor full all night! It was a blast, and guests continue to tell me what a great time they had. I know a large part of that is because of the atmosphere Chris was able to create. We are so grateful to Chris and his part in making our day so wonderful!

2016-06-16T23:30:21 Response from the vendor

You both were absolutely amazing! Everyone including myself had an unbelievable time and it was a pleasure to be a part of your big day. I wish you both best wishes for years to come!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Lauren P

We were more than happy with the services provided by Premier Entertainment! From our first phone interview to the evening of our wedding, Premier was fantastic to work with. Our DJ for the evening was Anthony Briscuso and he was wonderful! Very engaged throughout the entire... Read More night and he kept everything running smoothly. He was very professional and made sure my husband and I were happy all night. Music was great - they played everything we wanted to hear (and 100% stuck to our "do not play list"). I'm sure a lot of companies provide this, but they had a great online tool for us to use to input all of our wedding details & song requests. It allows you to pretty much map out the entire night (or leave it up to them - however much control you want is up to you). It was also extremely helpful in keeping me organized!! Communication was 10/10 - I never had any issues getting in contact with their company from start to finish. Their pricing is fair and they more than exceeded our high expectations in performance. We had an amazing night and I know that they played a big part in that. Overall I would definitely recommend using Premier Entertainment if you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or event. Thanks Chris & Anthony - you guys were great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Heather W

We had such a great experience with Chris from Premier Entertainment. To echo another review, I was super concerned that I wasn't providing enough information for the evening to go smoothly- he received some desired music choices, a bare bones timeline, and we chatted for maybe... Read More 15 minutes on the phone. He did a WONDERFUL job. Everyone told us our dance floor and the music were awesome, he "went with the flow" for the night and announced all our major moments with no hitches (and very little guidance) at just the right time. He was also very unobtrusive. He didn't waste much time talking- he kept the music going and everyone danced until we literally got kicked out of the place! We were a long distance couple, and his software made the planning process incredibly easy to do from afar. He was also very easy to contact. The few questions I had received responses same-day. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the St. Louis area.

2016-06-06T15:14:30 Response from the vendor

Hey Heather! Thank you so much and very excited to hear you and your guests had a great time at your wedding. Everyone sure danced their butts off all night. I wish you both many many happy years together!

Christmas Party

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

We decided last minute to provide entertainment for our Company Christmas Party. I contacted Premier and spoke to Chris Abell. We decided to get both a DJ and Photo Booth. Chris was great from start to finish. Any concerns I had, he promptly addressed. He ensured that... Read More everything ran smoothly and stress free. Anthony Briscuso was our DJ for the night. He was open to any requests and had our guests out of their seats and on the dance floor. The Photo Booth was definitely a hit. There were numerous props which made for hilarious holiday photos. I highly recommend Premier Entertainment! They provided exceptional service at a reasonable price.

People were dancing

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

DJ Joey was able to get a good read on our guests and made for a lively evening getting people out on the dance floor. Everything from beginning to end was handled professionally. They have a web portal that is also helpful in helping to establish the tone that you are looking... Read More for. Highly recommended.

BEST Wedding DJ ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Aly L

I can't say enough about Chris at Premier Entertainment. He was professional from the first day that I contacted him until the very end of our reception. We hired Premier for ceremony & reception DJ, as well as photo booth. Chris is easy to get a hold of, their website is easy... Read More to use, and everything went smoothly on the day of our wedding. For the ceremony, Chris only had a very short amount of time to set everything up, which I thought might be a problem. He pulled it off and was able to get all of his equipment set up & ready to go in plenty of time for our ceremony to start, and played all of the songs that I had wanted. For the reception, he played every song that we requested, had EVERYONE on their feet for most of the night, and all of my guests have said that was the best wedding music they'd every had. There wasn't a time where the dance floor wasn't packed. Not only that, but moments before the reception, my husband decided he wanted to do something special for his mom who had passed, which involved a song that's not popular and isn't played on the radio. Chris was able to find the song with moments notice and completely pulled it off! I couldn't be more thankful to him for that,and I don't know many DJ's that would be able to do that. Additionally, our guests loved the photobooth! The attendant was very friendly, and everyone had a blast. Overall, I would highly recommend Premier Entertainment to anyone. They went above and beyond to make our day amazing!!

Premier Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Katie M

Chris was excellent. He was very easy to work with, up-beat, accepted requests from us- even unique ones. He was very organized and the website was easy to use to update our wedding party info and song requests before the day of the wedding. Our guests had a great time and... Read More danced the night away. I would definitely use this DJ again and highly recommend his services for other brides, as well as, other events.

2015-10-26T12:21:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding Katie and Steve. Your reception at the zoo was so cool and it seemed as your guests really enjoyed it. The party went all night long and the again your friends and... Read Less Read More

Best DJ Around!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Sheila H

From the beginning of our wedding planning adventure, Chris worked extremely hard to make sure he knew exactly the type of reception we wanted to have. On the day of, we can honestly say that we weren't stressed or worried about the reception in any way because we knew Chris was... Read More on it. He absolutely met our expectations and so much more! From the moment dinner was over until the very last song, the dance floor was absolutely packed. All night we received (and are still receiving) compliments on the DJ and how much fun our guests had. I would recommend Premiere Entertainment to absolutely anyone! Our reception would NOT have been the same without Chris!

2015-10-19T17:25:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day Sheila and De!!! You both are surrounded by love from all of your guests! We all had an awesome time and you two seemed to have the time of your lives!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Elizabeth D

We had Chris as our DJ! He did an awesome job!!! We had him for our ceremony and reception. I was lost on who to have as our wedding DJ. People were providing DJs but none of them would respond or not open. So I had a bridesmaid try to find someone and she found Premier... Read More Entertainment on Yelp. She said they had very high ratings. I then emailed them and he quickly emailed back to set up a phone conversation. When he called, he was very pleasant and nice! He told me all about the company and himself. He asked me some questions about what kind of DJ I was looking for and thankfully it worked out! We ended up talking for 2 hours! He never once gave the impression of wanting to get off or getting frustrated with all of my questions. :) After he had told me his price, I was taken back by it but I am so glad I did choose him because this company and him were well worth it! The software he uses is user friendly and fun! I sat down to pick some songs saying to myself that I was only going to be about 10 minutes. Next thing I know, I look up and it's been almost an hour! I got so into it! He has tons of songs and if he doesn't have it, he will find what you are looking for and get it! He responded to every email in less than a day if not a few hours! Very happy about that. He even, the day before my wedding, called to ask if I wanted "A Thousand Years" to be instrumental or with the words. I didn't even think of that. Every detail I missed, he came back with. He did great with the ceremony and reception! He knew how to keep the dance floor busy!! He played not only what we wanted, but songs that we had forgotten just from our multiple conversations we had, he knew the songs! He was truely awesome!! I would recommend him for anything! Thank you, Chris, for making our day even more perfect!!

2015-10-19T13:45:59 Response from the vendor

Elizabeth & John, I new we were a great match as soon as we hit it off on your initial phone call. You are an amazing couple and so perfect for each other. The ceremony was beautiful at the Botanical Garden and couldn't ask for... Read Less Read More

Great services

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Samantha W

We had Mike as our DJ and he was fabulous! He even helped my sister in laws set up a video that wasn't working that she worked so hard on. He was very sociable and friendly! The song list set up is super convenient and easy to use online. With all the planning I had to do, it... Read More was nice being able to create the song list on my own time. We have no complaints about this company!

2015-10-06T19:26:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Samantha & Adam, It was an absolute blast working with your on your wedding reception. I'm really happy we were able to help your sister play her video for you guys! We wish you all the best for many years to come :)

Great Service!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Haley M

Chris was our DJ for our May 30, 2015 wedding. He did music for our ceremony, dinner, and reception and was absolutely wonderful! As most engaged couples know, there's always a million little questions that pop up throughout the process and Chris was always great about answering... Read More questions in a VERY prompt manner. In addition, our wedding was at a family farm so there were many logistics to navigate and he was always patient, timely, and understanding. The online interface available to plan our playlists was great and also allowed me to provide Chris with information about the wedding party and timing day-of. Chris arrived on-time on the day and set-up quickly and with no disruption to the wedding party (we were doing photos). His services day-of were stellar. He helped the evening flow smoothly and got everyone on the dance floor. I couldn't recommend him more!

2015-07-29T17:36:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! :) Haley and Michael are such a fantastic couple and did so well with their wedding plans and making it so unique. I wish you both all the best for many years to come!

DJ Chris Abell is Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 nicole n

I had worked with Chris at an event shortly after getting engaged and his easy going, friendly personality made him an easy choice when it was time to chose a DJ. Chris was so on top of everything, and patient when I took a while to respond, and was so easy to work with!... Read More Premier Entertainment's wedding planning website was such a lifesaver and made it easy for us to see what we were missing and build a timeline for the evening. Chris played a great mix of music that our guests enjoyed and danced to a majority of the evening! I would highly recommend Chris and Premier Entertainment to anyone looking for DJ services!

2015-07-20T19:14:08 Response from the vendor

Nicole & Steven, Thank you so much for having us! Your wedding was so beautiful at Lumen on Locust at you did a great job with everything. You, Steven, and your guests were so much fun :) and wish you both many happy years together!

Couldn't Be Happier

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

Chris with Premier Entertainment Services is everything you can hope to find is a Wedding DJ! He was friendly, personable, professional, experienced and a great value. I didn't have a single vendor for our wedding that was more responsive than Chris, and the online worksheets... Read More for setting the timeline of your event should be copied by others. Chris helped keep us on schedule and kept the party moving the entire night. I have already recommended him to a couple friends that are recently engaged and will continue to recommend to all family, friends and strangers that are shopping around for a DJ. Nancy and I had an amazing reception and Chris played a major part in the evening being flawless. Thank you so much Chris! It was a pleasure to do business with you. Joel and Nancy

2015-10-06T19:29:01 Response from the vendor

Joel & Nancy, You two are the most kind hearted couple to work with and it was an absolute joy! You both were so laid back and fun! Congratulations!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Ashley A

Our DJ, Mike, was a great guy. Very friendly and easy to communicate with. He was there on time and reported to me (as asked) with any questions or concerns. Only problems we had were some music confusion. All of the big important songs were accurate but a few specialty dance... Read More songs were mixed up. We went with the flow but we will admit, it was bothersome. Things happen, we understand, but we overall very much the music and our guests did as well. The older people got to dance to what they wanted and us younger crowd had the fun jams that we enjoy to dance to so we were all happy.

2015-10-06T19:32:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley & Jeff, Thank you for giving us the opportunity for us to be a part of your special day! I'm happy to hear you and your guests had a great time! We wish you all the many happy years to come for the... Read Less Read More

Christopher Abell

Passionate is one word I would use to describe myself when it comes to my work. I don’t know that I can even call it work because I truly enjoy what I do so much. I love weddings and the idea of marriage, which makes it possible for me to put my heart and soul into every event I handle

Start a Conversation!