Your One Stop Shop for Food, Bar & Decor

Premier Event Services is your one stop shop for bartending, catering and décor services. Let us set the stage for your perfect day. Premier has a wide range of relationships with beautiful venues across Central Florida, endlessly delightful menu options and an exquisite team of professional bartenders and serving staff, all our work is to ensure your wedding dreams can easily be brought to life. We specialize in a personalized experience that not only lives up to your vision, but surpasses all expectations. Premier recognizes that each wedding, each bride and groom, are unique and deserve our full attention to create an expressive and beautiful event that you and your loved ones will cherish forever. Begin the exciting journey of planning your upcoming affair. Give us a call today!

Cuisine

African, American, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Deanna B

Look no further because Primer Event Services is the BEST caterer in town. I recently got married and from the 1st meeting with them I knew they were who we wanted to cater our wedding. The food was AMAZING (please try the brie cheese pastries), customer service was astounding... Read More and pricing was perfect! On my wedding day all of the staff was very nice and there for my every need. The thing I liked most about this company was they are a one stop shop. If you need table linens, you got it. If you wanted centerpieces, you got it. Need Floral? They can help! We also hired them for open bar – everyone was feeling good so the drinks weren’t watered down like most open bars which was a HUGE PLUS. I cannot recommend them enough. Working with them was an absolute breeze and stress free! Book them and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Nikki N

Premier Event Services is an absolutely amazing company! They went above and beyond, and helped ensure the every detail of our cocktail hour and wedding reception was perfect! Jeremy answered every question I had along the way and the support from both he and Natalia was... Read More amazing. Everything turned out PERFECTLY. Everyone raved about how gorgeous and elegant the decor was. To top it all off the food was a HUGE hit as well! I had people coming to me all night to tell me how amazing everything tasted - which I totally agreed with! It was even better than what I remember having at the tasting (and that was amazing too!) We also included bar tending services and that was a huge success. Jeremy was helpful in letting us know about how much alcohol we would need which made that shopping trip a breeze. Thank you SO very much for helping to make our day absolutely spectacular. We couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Alyssa S

Groom: Wonderful caterer, I'd highly recommend! Great food, service, price. I've already told many people to use their service. A guest at my wedding, a chef for 30+ years, came up during dinner and complimented all of the food. Many others asked about the bar and catering... Read More service, nothing but compliments about them both! Ask for the fried goat cheese balls! Bride: We were originally using Premier for our bartending service, but I was surprised and very happy to learn that they also did catering. After the tasting (which was *amazing* - so hard to choose our favorites!) we were very much looking forward to having them cater the wedding for us. Their service was perfectly on point - they had servers going around for cocktail hour as well as dinner time, taking care of my husband and I and our guests. I loved that they made sure we ate, even including a personal server to our table that was amazingly helpful. Wonderful people to work with, and very reasonable prices. I've already highly recommended them to several people and will continue to do so. Thank you Premier!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Lyneisha M

It is difficult to put into words just how amazing Premier Event Services is. From day one, they captured my husband and I vision of our dream wedding and every detail from catering to decor. They work with you every step of the way and are very professional. Jeremy and his team... Read More were able to create a menu item that wasn't even there and brought it to life, which all of our guests loved, and his wife poured her heart and soul into every individual piece of decor created for our center pieces and sweetheart table. She went above and beyond to make sure it was a perfect match for our day. We cannot thank Premier enough for the experience they gave us all the way from the tasting to the wedding day. Premier is a one stop shop for all of your wedding vendor needs and I couldn't think of any other company who can do what these guys do! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Craig K

Jeremy and the crew did such a great job! We were convinced after the tasting that Premier was the company for us after the tasting. We were so impressed with the food on the day of as well as the tasting. We had Premier do the alcohol as well and that was a great decision... Read More because we didn’t have to worry about anything on the day of. Everyone had a blast. Thanks Jeremy!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Virginia P

Yes you guys were absolutely AMAZING. Your staff was very professional and nice. They were on top of everything nothing I asked them for was ever a no or a idk, they all did an exceptional job. The bartenders were also amazing they kept up with the high demand of beverages (idk... Read More if you noticed when you got there Dominicans can drink lol). And lastly please tell the chef that his food was spectacular! Everyone LOVED the food, and that the pasta stole the show.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Danielle C

Jeremy & his team was out of this world for us. We can't say enough good things about the choice we had for both food and drinks. We went to a tasting and they did a full on 3 course options for us. The chef even made green beans since we asked about this for us to try. Jeremy... Read More was responsive, helpful with ideas, very accommodating with certain requests. The food was awesome, I had so many of our guest tell me how great the food was. We also used them for their bar tending services and they were great. Made sure to keep the drinks flowing and were having fun with the guest too. We wanted kids meal for the kids and he even made a special meal for them. The servers did an awesome job too cleaning up and making sure the tables looked good the whole night. Def a great choice for food and bar if you go with them. Many packages to choose from too which was nice. It isn't often you go to a wedding and the food is the talk of the night, but with this company it will be! They exceeded our expectations for us!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Robin B

Jeremy and his staff were amazing!! My daughter's wedding went so smooth because of his professionalism and attention to detail. From the food to the bar to the linens...everything was perfect! I would highly recommend Premier Event Services and will definitely use them for my... Read More next daughter's wedding!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Mary Lynn S

If Jeremy and Natalia were not so busy making couple's weddings wonderful, they should hold seminars on how to run a business effectively! First, start with the best quality food (numerous people at the wedding commented on how amazing the food was, and we agreed it was quite... Read More memorable); add top-quality and enthusiastic service in all encounters (they've just been the best to make plans with, flexible and creative); bring on staff with great attitudes that clearly enjoy their work (the bustle at the wedding was happy and efficient, and everyone was smiling); and don't over-charge in the first place, much less add tons of extra costs. We just couldn't have been more happy with everything (agreed that the up-charge for the prime rib was so worth it!). Spend your time enjoying some other facet of planning your wedding, and just book them if you can! In addition, we rented from them a simple square metal frame, from which we hung wired vines of ruscus to make a wall of leaves behind the bride and groom, with garlands of willow eucalyptus down each side, and ferns across the top, for a woodland look at the altar. In each corner, a small medallion of succulents and hypericum berries. This turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Nichole S

Best decision we made about any part Of the wedding! Jeremy was incredibly quick with responses and last minute changes. Every guest raved about the chicken sherry (SO TENDER) and the beef tenderloin (I know it's extra but TRUST me it's worth it)! I will recommend them to... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Lauren M

We were required to use this bar service as our vendor for the wedding and we were glad. Premiere gives you the option to buy your own alcohol through ABC liquor or TOTAL WINE which is the most economical way and then they charge you a reasonable fee to serve it and you pick the... Read More bar you want. We had a few special requests as far as limiting drinks, enforcing a no shot policy, glassware and other things and all were executed well. We loved this bar service and highly reccomend.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Danielle P

I used the catering services from Premier Event. The food was amazing and I got a lot of compliments from our wedding guest! Jeremy and his crew were very professional and courteous. There was mix up on behalf of my wedding planner and Premier, but I would not hold that against... Read More Premier! They did what they had to do to make sure my guest we happy and comfortable. The clean up could have been better, but that is my only complaint! Thanks to Jeremy and his crew!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tracy D

Above and beyond what I expected. The setup was amazing as well as the food. Many of our guests have raved about how good the food was. The servers were all very professional. Jeremy and his team are highly recommended from my husband and I.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Steven B

Jeremy and Natalia were both a joy to work with! They took care of the catering services and my husband and I were both very pleased with the professionalism, friendliness, and quality of their services. Our cocktail hour during our wedding was a HIT! Everyone loved the... Read More appetizers! So delicious!!! Oh and the event staff on that day were very friendly and attentive!!! :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Nicholas B

Amazing experience working with them on our wedding! Every aspect of food, drink and decoration was outstanding. From our 1st phone call to our tasting appointment and thru our wedding day we were made to feel so important. Professional and warm at every turn. 5 stars, 10 out... Read More of 10, 2 thumbs up!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Nicole F

Jeremy, Natalia and their team are outstanding! I was so happy we decided to go with them as our caterer, bar tending services and centerpiece decor. Jeremy and I sent countless emails over the 6 months or so of planning. He is quick to respond and understand the details of a... Read More wedding reception. I was always pleased with our conversations and meetings. Their food was complemented by many of our guests and as expected by my husband and I after our tastings with them. Go for the beef empanada appetizer!! Their bar tenders were fun and friendly too! I enjoyed working with Natalia on our centerpieces. She had great ideas and understood that I wanted simple, elegant, nothing over the top. She certainly has an array of centerpieces if you're looking for more though! They are a hard working team of people and my husband and I were satisfied with all of their services.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Dolly I

Jermey and his staff was a pleasure to work with. The biggest thing that impressed us the most was that We requested something that was not on his menu and he happily honor our request without hesitation. The food was delicious and most of our guest had seconds and even third... Read More servings. His staff was very friendly and treated our guests and us as royalty. We would definitely use his company again for other events.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

Choosing Premier Event Services to provide catering, bartending, décor and flowers for our wedding was the best decision. Premier Event Services has an awesome team. I planned a non-traditional wedding from Dallas, TX and needed a one-stop-shop. Jeremy and Natalia understood... Read More my vision and were so great in helping me with all the details. They were very understanding and always answered my random questions and requests by email right away. They provided a variety of food and décor perfect for our budget. Everything went smoothly and the food was delicious! My guests are still making comments about the décor and food. And they all loved the servers. I HIGHLY recommend Premier Event Services. I believe they can handle any event type and size.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

The staff from Premier were absolutely amazing. We were celebrating our 17 year Anniversary and decided to cater the event. Jeremy and his staff arrived an hour and a half before the event to set up. They were absolutely professional and more importantly, they were full of... Read More energy. Once they arrived, I was finally able to relax. Jeremy, Luis, Mara and Christina were absolutely wonderful. The food was great and our guests were very impressed with everything. Chelsea was our bartender. She was absolutely terrific!!! She made awesome drinks and was great to have around. She was practically family by the end of the night. We were totally pleased with Premier's service, prices and availability. Nothing I suggested was an issue and they were very helpful with bringing to light our ideas. We look forward to our next event. We will definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

I had a contract with Premier Event Services for catering and bartending services for my daughter's wedding. The food was excellent!!! The staff was very professional, friendly, helpful, and organized. They also decorated the tables and they looked absolutely amazing. I still... Read More get compliments about the decor, food and how great the service was. Thank you so much for making this event a success, you guys are awesome!!!. I definitely give Premier 5 stars!!! Thank you again for such a outstanding job.