Premier Films Photography and Video

Twin Cities, Up to 60 Miles Outside of Twin Cities

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Twin Cities, Up to 60 Miles Outside of Twin Cities (952) 594-4600

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Megan J

I loved working with Megan and Raul for our photos and video! Everything was FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Betsy J

Megan and Raul were spectacular! They worked as a great team for my photography and video. I would recommend them to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessie P

They were awesome! My husband and I loved our images and movies!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura J

Sam and I loved the Premier Films team! Megan has such a personality and made sure we laughed and had fun while getting our pictures taken. Raul was great, he made sure to get all of the video we asked for without making us uncomfortable. The team made sure we were on time to... Read More our schedule and made it very easy for us. I would recommend Megan and Raul!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Megan and Raul were professional and they made it a priority to be in contact with us throughout the entire planning process. It allowed us to have a great schedule without feeling rushed. They had so many great ideas that made the whole day flow smoothly, we didn't have to... Read More stress about pictures or videography at all.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Megan was great to work with! She has an easy-going personality, but also wasn't afraid to use direction to get the shots that I wanted! I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

This was the best decision I made! Megan was amazing to work with. She was professional and kept everyone in good spirits. She was super flexible, easy to work with, and provided us with AMAZING pictures. The turnaround time on pictures was very fast. Communication was very... Read More timely and everything we wanted was done. I loved that she allowed us to send our inspirational pictures to ensure our style on the wedding day. She captured every single thing that I was interested. I loved that it was very stress free. Thank you so much for making out wedding day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

I can't say enough about how great the service, pictures, and blu-ray we got from Premier Films. Megan and Raul are a fun and creative team that was perfect for capturing our big day!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Luke and I were so thrilled with the work of Megan and Raul! Last year they photographed and recorded our wedding last year. They were so fun, spent so much time getting to know us and what we wanted for our wedding! If you are looking for a fun and creative photo-video team... Read More call Premier Films!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Just book with Megan! Not only did Megan make sure that we were having a great time at our wedding, she delivered beautiful images. She started with a preview the day after our wedding and a few weeks later delivered stunning pictures. We plan on using her again and again!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

The Premier Films team captured my 2014 wedding and they were great! They were there from getting ready to the last dance. The team made me feel so comfortable and they were "not in my face" during the entire day!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016

I plan on using Megan again and again! She made me sure that I was having fun while she delivered beautiful images. She even sent us a preview the next day!

Photography and Video

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Megan L

We used premier for our photos and video and they were awesome. They had everything edited in two weeks, just days after the honeymoon. Everything was printed less than two weeks later and they had great customer service, they ensured that we were happy!