Premier Films, Romance in the Journey

Throughout Minnestoa, Midwest, and Destinations

Vibrant Lifestyle Photography & Videography

Congrats on your engagement! Let us capture and record your beautiful wedding day! We are a husband and wife team that specialize in vibrant, creative, and natural lifestyle wedding photography and wedding videography. Our goal is not only to provide spectacular photographs and movies, but to ensure you are enjoying your wedding day!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Throughout Minnestoa, Midwest, and Destinations (952) 594-4600

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

This was the best decision I made! Megan was amazing to work with. She was professional and kept everyone in good spirits. She was super flexible, easy to work with, and provided us with AMAZING pictures. The turnaround time on pictures was very fast. Communication was very... Read More timely and everything we wanted was done. I loved that she allowed us to send our inspirational pictures to ensure our style on the wedding day. She captured every single thing that I was interested. I loved that it was very stress free. Thank you so much for making out wedding day so wonderful!

2018-03-14T21:31:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018

Raul and Megan were amazing! They were the perfect team to capture our wedding photos and video! They made sure that we had an amazing day and were great with our guests. What was really special is how they have become good friends they have become through this process.

2018-03-14T21:31:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Both Raul and I are so glad we were able to be their for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Emma F

Our video was amazing! It was everything my husband and I ever wanted. It had our entire day, interviews, and even a surprise interview from eachother. Raul and his team made sure that we were comfortable the entire day!

2018-03-14T21:31:57 Response from the vendor

Raul and I are so glad you loved your video!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Sarah E

When I got engaged, our wedding budget was a big concern, but at the same time, we wanted the best of everything. That being said, I made it my mission to find the best wedding vendors at the most wallet-friendly prices. The majority of my research turned up photography and... Read More videography vendors in the $3,000+ range for barely any services, and for us, that was just too much for too little. When I found Premier Films amidst my Google searches, I knew I had hit the jackpot. It was fate. If you haven't already seen their website - go there now. The gorgeous photos displayed there sealed the deal for my now-husband and I. Plus, the prices were better than any other out there. After meeting with owner Megan, we were so glad we chose them to be our photographers and videographers for the big day. Megan is an incredibly talented photographer who makes you feel completely at ease - a big thing if you’re not used to being professionally photographed - and brings out your true personality and beauty in her photos. Raul and Ian were our videographers and Abi was our second photographer, and the team worked together to capture practically everything we wanted of our wedding. When we got the photos back, we had even more confirmation that we’d made the right decision. They were absolutely beautiful. Perfect lighting, perfect color, perfect angle – perfect everything. They’re truly artists. We got the wedding video back, and, again, it was another masterpiece. Our wedding just wouldn’t be captured in the same way had we gone with any other. Choosing Premier Films was by far one of the best decisions we made planning our wedding Your wedding photos and videos are the only memories you get to show and relive with others – your children, family, and friends. 50 years later, my husband and I will still be thankful we made the right decision in capturing and memorizing the happiest day of our life.

2018-03-14T21:33:10 Response from the vendor

I am so glad we were able to be there for your big day and that you were thrilled with everything! Our team is truly loved being there for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018

Megan was our photographer for the day of the wedding. From the beginning, she took the time to listen to our wants in regards to photography for our big day. The day of, she was sweet but yet had leadership skills (something you really need when it can be chaotic). Megan also... Read More made sure to ask a head of time if there were any particulate photos we wanted. In the midst of all the chaos, she also made sure we took all the pictures! Something I really appreciated being that I could hardly think straight by 8pm. The day after my wedding, my mom, husband and parents in law commented on how much they really liked her personality. My pictures have turned out wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Victoria H

Megan is the best. She is incredibly responsive, creative, talented, kind, and thoughtful. Most of all, she truly cares about the couple on their wedding day. She puts her heart into her work, which was made VERY obvious to us from our first meeting with her. Megan went above... Read More and beyond in all she did on the day I got married. She brought so much warm joy wherever she went, and she captured EVERY single moment. She will definitely get your wedding party to give genuine smiles and she will go the extra mile to get you the most perfect shots. When we looked through them we relived our perfect day. I cannot recommend Megan more. Wow is really all I have to say!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Shelly T

MY WEDDING PHOTOS WERE AMAZING! Megan was great throughout the entire process and she really understood what I wanted. Book with her!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Trish S

My photos were amazing! Megan did a great job addressing our fears and making us look amazing! Our bridal party and family loved working with Megan. It was so easy!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Julie B

Just amazing! Loved everything!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Megan J

I loved working with Megan and Raul for our photos and video! Everything was FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Betsy J

Megan and Raul were spectacular! They worked as a great team for my photography and video. I would recommend them to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessie P

They were awesome! My husband and I loved our images and movies!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura J

Sam and I loved the Premier Films team! Megan has such a personality and made sure we laughed and had fun while getting our pictures taken. Raul was great, he made sure to get all of the video we asked for without making us uncomfortable. The team made sure we were on time to... Read More our schedule and made it very easy for us. I would recommend Megan and Raul!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Megan and Raul were professional and they made it a priority to be in contact with us throughout the entire planning process. It allowed us to have a great schedule without feeling rushed. They had so many great ideas that made the whole day flow smoothly, we didn't have to... Read More stress about pictures or videography at all.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Megan was great to work with! She has an easy-going personality, but also wasn't afraid to use direction to get the shots that I wanted! I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

I can't say enough about how great the service, pictures, and blu-ray we got from Premier Films. Megan and Raul are a fun and creative team that was perfect for capturing our big day!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Luke and I were so thrilled with the work of Megan and Raul! Last year they photographed and recorded our wedding last year. They were so fun, spent so much time getting to know us and what we wanted for our wedding! If you are looking for a fun and creative photo-video team... Read More call Premier Films!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Just book with Megan! Not only did Megan make sure that we were having a great time at our wedding, she delivered beautiful images. She started with a preview the day after our wedding and a few weeks later delivered stunning pictures. We plan on using her again and again!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

The Premier Films team captured my 2014 wedding and they were great! They were there from getting ready to the last dance. The team made me feel so comfortable and they were "not in my face" during the entire day!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016

I plan on using Megan again and again! She made me sure that I was having fun while she delivered beautiful images. She even sent us a preview the next day!

Photography and Video

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Megan L

We used premier for our photos and video and they were awesome. They had everything edited in two weeks, just days after the honeymoon. Everything was printed less than two weeks later and they had great customer service, they ensured that we were happy!

Megan

Hi, My name is Megan. My husband and I own Premier Films and work together to capture and record weddings. We are so happy your looking into Premier Films and we can't wait to talk about your wedding plans! To be honest we love weddings, everything from the excitement of planning to the first kiss and to the last dance. We both love being outdoors and going on hikes with our toddler and dogs. When we are not outside, you usually can find us watching a comic based movie or action movie.