Premier Sounds & Entertainment

Premier Sounds & Entertainment

1453 Wake Forest Rd NW, Palm Bay, FL

Not thrilled

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Heather B

Played the same song 3 times, didn't have any of our music ques set even though we submitted a very detailed time line to the DJ MONTHS prior. Announced I had two special songs with my Dad when it clearly said one with my father and one with my step dad. The only thing we have heard negative about our wedding was the DJ.

Prefect DJ!

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Laura T

Michelle was the DJ for our ceremony & our recpection, she handled everything beautifully! She was very professional and very helpful. I reccommend her to everyone!

Awesome company

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Marilyn C

We had an amazing wedding reception! The music was perfect! They played everything we asked for and handled everything beautifully! We reccomend this company to everyone!

Disgusted

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 brittany w

My husband and I got married back in April. I found this DJ through The Knot and decided to go with her. We wanted to mix up the 1st dance a little by dancing to our song and then breaking it up with 3 different fast fun songs. We went over ALL the details with Michelle in an hour long conversation on the phone. What songs we wanted, where we wanted it to start, stop, etc. Evreything was good. Even called her the day of just to make sure everything was set, it was according to her. She showed up late, which put my whole reception behind, guests were sitting and waiting for her to set up her equipement. We only had the room for a certain amount of time, so this was a big problem for us. Also, the song we walked in to and were announced to did not play in the right spot, which we had discussed along with everything else. Our first dance was completely completely screwed up. The equipement had a malfunction I guess, so we didnt get to do our dance we practiced WEEKS for, we looked like idiots, trying to make the best of it. Thats something you cant get back, your 1st dance, She gave us a partial refund, but it doesnt make up for all that went wrong. We also gave her a list of songs we wanted played during dinner, during cake cutting, etc and i think she mightve played 3 of what we chose. Dont take the chance with this Dj!

9/06/2012 Response from michelle, the member

I am absolutely in shock over this review. What I can do is dispute it, and be thankful that I saved all pertaining information. Yes, our laptop did fail, once. According to their timeline, the B & G were to be announced into the reception... Read Less Read More

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Lindsey I

DJ Michelle did a fantastic job! She was great at reading the mood of my guests and played music that got the crowd going. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married on the Space Coast!

Great Sounds and Service!

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Laura S

Michelle at Premier Sounds was fantastic to work with. Professional, knowledgeable and easy going. She helped guide us along our path to wedding music and provided superior service. I would definitely use her again for another event and recommend her for your event.

TO Premier Sounds & Entertainment