Premier Style Events & Weddings

Serving Nationwide

Wedding

Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

17007 Melba Ln, Lutz, FL Serving Nationwide (813) 310-5316

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Katherine S

We worked with Heather for our coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing. She was in contact with us about a month before the wedding, and then she handled all of the day of coordination. Heather was friendly, professional, and knowledgable. She went over every single detail... Read More with me and made sure she had everything down. On my wedding day, it was pouring rain, and most of our wedding was outside. Obviously this was a huge problem. But Heather handled it completely without even bothering me as I was just trying to enjoy the day. I'm very controlling, but Heather made me feel so comfortable. Everything was secure in her hands. She also took a huge amount of work off my shoulders by creating the day of timeline, confirming final times with vendors, and working with the vendors on the day of. Heather is absolutely worth it. She made my wedding day a joy, so my mom and I could both relax. She is so capable and awesome! Brides, if you do one thing for yourself, hire Preimer Style Events and ask for Heather!

PSE review

Reviewed on 3/09/2014 Carly S

From the moment my husband and I met with the owner of PSE, Jacquelynn, we knew it was the right fit for us. It was clear Jacquelynn was extremely professional, punctual, personable, and every other quality you would look for in a wedding planner. We chose the 'month of'... Read More package, but they were still always available for advice and tips the months leading up to the wedding - via phone or email. It was also SO great to be able to reach out to get professional advice when needed, as planning a wedding can be very overwhelming! Heather Hodges was assigned to be the lead coordinator for our big day and we were very happy with her. She was always there for us when we needed to bounce ideas off of her, etiquette advice, or just peace of mind when we felt we might have done something wrong. On the day of it was a huge relief to know that Heather and a team of coordinators were there to take over all the little details so I didn't have to think twice about it, or put any burden on family members to have to set anything up. All of the coordination with the vendors and timeline for the day of were handled by PSE and it served as a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders - which is priceless on your wedding day (whatever you can do to make you less stressed on your big day is well worth the investment and you'll thank yourself for it!). Heather even went as far as to offer to pack our car up at the end of the night with our boxes of DIY items. This was wonderful because I woke up the next morning knowing that more than half of the items I needed to pack in the car were already taken care of (we had a destination wedding and had a few hour drive back home the next day). I know without a doubt there is no way our wedding day would have gone as smoothly and well coordinated without PSE and am very happy we made the decision to bring them on as the planner to assist with our wedding! Well worth the money and PSE is a wonderful team to work with!

Mrs. Jacqueline Criner

Reviewed on 11/25/2013

Jacqueline and her team made my wedding day a picture perfect wedding! From the moment I started working with them, everything was so easy and written out perfectly in a timeline that led to a stress free wedding day. Their responsiveness to answer all my questions and get... Read More things done in a fast matter was very impressive. All of their vendors that they work with are phenomenal and we could not have asked for a better group of people. On the day of the wedding, their team was a step ahead of everything and coordinated everything so perfectly that I was shocked how calm I was. I would recommend them to all my friends so that they could remember the same kind of day. Their attention to detail can't be beat and their true love for what they do.

Heather from Premier Style Events is awesome!

Reviewed on 11/02/2013

We had Heather as our wedding coordinator. We hired her at the last minute and she only had a few days to prepare for our wedding. She did an amazing job and made me feel very relaxed and stress-free. The wedding day went very smooth and there were no hick-ups! I would tell any... Read More bride to hire PSE if they want a calm, stress-free wedding day! Thanks again Heather!

Absolutely Fantastic

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 Peter W

We booked Premier Style events for our “day of” coordinator and I could not be more pleased with the results. Their pricing is more than reasonable and Jacqueline and her staff were an absolute delight to work with; and definitely went above and beyond what I expected. We only... Read More booked them as a day of coordinator, but they were in constant contact with us for months prior to the wedding giving advice and meeting up with us multiple times to make sure we were on the same page. I have to give a big shout out to our lead coordinator Heather Hodges as she did an outstanding job running the show. Due to Heather and her assistants, my fiancé and I were completely stress free on the wedding day as all the “day of” details, as well as informing us where we needed to be and when, were expertly taken care of. I couldn’t be more happy with the job they did and I would recommend them to any couple looking to have a care free wedding day.

BEST DECISION of the BIG DAY!

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Kim

We hired Premier Style Events & Weddings for Month of Consultation, and it was the BEST decision we made during our wedding planning, and worth every penny! Jacquelynn Johnson was so warm and friendly from the get go and attention to detail, impeccable! She went out of her way... Read More to help us tie up loose ends and offered great ideas and reputable vendors, that also did a wonderful job. Heather Hodges, was the lead coordinator for the wedding day, she and her team did AMAZING!!! It was so nice to sit back and relax and enjoying soaking up all of the great moments of the day that we had worked on for so long. I can't thank them enough for allowing us to have that type of piece of mind on the big day! I would HIGHLY recommended them to any Bride!!!

Professional/trustworthy/creative team

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Melissa B

My wedding at the gulfport casino would not have gone nearly as smoothly had Premier Style Events & Wedding not been there. Even just having them assist with just the day of, since day one of hiring their services I had been in contact with Jacquelynn Johnson through emails,... Read More text messages, phone calls, a walk- thru, and rehearsal. Their attention to detail for our special day, made me realize how much I needed them. I would highly recommend their services to any bride to be, I was stress free the day of knowing that everything was in good hands with Premier Style Events & Wedding.

Rady/Geiger Wedding

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 Melissa R

My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Jackie and her team at Premier Style Events! We hired her as our day of coordinator, however, she was very helpful and available throughout the planning process. Jackie and her team are professional, warm, accessible, flexible, organized... Read More and most importantly listen! My entire goal, when planning our wedding, was to be able to relax on our wedding day...Jackie and her team allowed me to do just that! I have already recommended her to some friends getting married and will continue to do so! I hope you will consider Premier Style Events for your wedding! You will not regret it!

Unbelievable

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Kelly H

I cannot express how thankful I am for everything PSE did to make my day PERFECT! Jacquelynne and her team were the most amazing and effective stress-relievers I could have asked for. They took over everything and made the final months leading up to my wedding go so smooth that... Read More I was in awe! If I didn't have PSE I know for a fact my wedding wouldn't have turned out how it did and I will ALWAYS recommend PSE to anyone that is getting married. You will be so thankful you had them by your side on your big day- TRUST ME.