Premier Wedding DJ's - Photo, Video & Photo Booth's

Average DJ Cost = $900.......Best Prices in PGH!

Average DJ Cost = $900....Best Prices in PGH!

In 2014 I had the opportunity to branch off and start my own Wedding DJ Company and I took advantage of it because of my love for the business. Afterour first year in business, we were awarded Best Of Awards by Thumbtack, Yelp, and Pittsburgh Magazine. We then became a preferred vendor on The Knot, and were awarded the prestigious "Best of Weddings Award" and are growing faster than ever! One of the main reasons for our growth is because of our Best Price Guarantee. Very simply: "We Will Beat Any Other Price Quote You Have Received By At Least $100!" We will give you the best experience at the best price..... GUARANTEED! Contact us for an estimate so we can show you why we are better than the rest....

$ – Inexpensive

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

117 Shippen Dr, Moon Twp, PA Average DJ Cost = $900.......Best Prices in PGH! (724) 201-4242

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Sarah C

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding than PWDJ! Mike was so easy to work with, while being very professional and having all the details thought of in advance. Since we needed a little direction with our planning, he even helped us put together the schedule... Read More of events for the reception, and I cannot stress enough how helpful that was. He was very flexible with exactly what we wanted and worked with us every step of the way; he even rolled with it on things that were either up in the air or that changed at the last minute. I am a bit obsessive about my music, so I gave him an entire playlist of songs so he could play mostly songs from the list and mix in some other songs at his discretion, and it worked out great! We had the most awesome time at our reception, and we had so many people tell us that it was the most fun they’ve ever had at a wedding. With Mike, we got professional quality DJ services for an incredibly reasonable price, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!! Don’t waste your time and money with anyone else! :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Stephanie G

I cannot say enough about how great Mike was throughout the entire process. From beginning to end he was incredibly helpful and incredible to work with. Not only that, he was accommodating to all of our requests and flexible with our last minute changes. If you need a DJ in the... Read More Pittsburgh area, my wife and I cannot recommend him enough. He has a great mix of everything, knows how to keep everyone entertained, and on the dance floor. If you pick Mike to be your DJ (which you should) your music/DJ will be one less thing you have to worry about on the big day, because he knows what he's doing. So stop reading this review and go click that request a quote button or go checkout his website to get in contact with him, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Macy B

Mike was the DJ for my wedding on 5-20-17, and he really did a fantastic job! I appreciated the conference call before the wedding to discuss the timeline, details and the playlist. He was on time, professional and fun to work with! What I also really loved was that he has... Read More partnered with his fiancée, who is a photographer. They offer a combination deal with a great price if you book both of them! Her photos are amazing and Mike even helps with some of the photography before the music starts. Overall, it was a fantastic experience and the music he chose complemented what my husband and I had on our playlist. Great price! Great service! Great party!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Scott W

Mike provided DJ services for my daughter's wedding. He did a wonderful job keeping the music flowing and the guests dancing! He also stayed late when the party was still going strong. Thanks Mike. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Scott W

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kara S

My wife and I were married on 8/12/2017, and Mike was an awesome DJ to work with. We had some unique music choices, and ideas for our reception, and he was able to work with us on every thing we asked. He is very responsive with emails, phone calls, and texting! One day we... Read More spent at least an hour on the phone to go over music choices to make sure everything was set for our wedding. 10 out of 5, would recommend. PS. Mike is, "fresher than a new pair of Jordans".

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Katie N

We used Premier Wedding DJs for our wedding in August 2017. DJ Matt did a fantastic job of not only playing great music and keeping people dancing all night, but he kept the entire wedding running smoothly. We also opted for a photo booth which was a huge hit and left us with... Read More over 200 pictures in a keepsake album. Very good deal for the price. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Chelcey L

We were married 8/12/17 and had DJ Matt for our wedding. He was professional, personal and an all-around great person. He was adaptable and accommodating and kept things flowing.DJ Matt, thank you for being a part of our special day! We appreciated everything you did for us!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jackie B

Premier Wedding DJ's really made our reception on July 15th amazing. The energy and enthusiasm of DJ Medley was infectious and created such a great vibe for our guests it truly made our entire evening a great success. We had a blast. The music was perfect, the lighting was... Read More perfect and the photo booth was perfect. I would recommend Premier Wedding DJ's to do any event!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jackie B

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Shawna W

Mike was a fantastic DJ. He kept the dance floor full all night, took request and made sure to play me and the grooms requests as well. We were having so much fun at the end of the night he even agreed to keep the party going.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017

We recently used Premier Wedding DJ's and could not have been happier with the services they provided. For our wedding DJ Matt was assigned to our reception. He was a class act and did a great job. Not only were we very pleased but our guests commented on what a great job he did... Read More and how nice he was to everyone! Overall experience was great and I recommend DJ Matt to everyone !

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Nicole G

I was married on 2/11/17 and used DJ Mike for my ceremony and reception. He was very reasonably priced for what we needed him for. He provided great lights for our reception dance floor. I had given him a list of songs and artists I would like played at the reception and he... Read More stuck to that very, very well. It did seem at times that he might have forgotten a couple of things we discussed and he did not play some special requests. But all in all I received compliments on his choice of music and he kept me on the dance floor all night long! He also did great keeping everyone on task and to the timeline. I would definitely recommend using Mike for you DJ needs, he was well worth it. Thank you Mike!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Melissa S

Mike was extremely professional and organized. He played a great mix of songs we requested and songs to keep the reception dancing! Had a wonderful experience for a great price. Will be referring all my friends!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alva S

We had Mike DJ our wedding on September 23rd at the Pittsburgh Botanic Garden. We couldn't have been more pleased and happy. He did an amazing job with the music, accommodating our requests & keeping everything in order in a timely manner. He was very friendly and cool while... Read More being professional. I definitely recommend him for any event.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

Mike was our dj for our wedding a bout a week ago and I was very happy with his work. He did a great job with the music. He played the songs that we had requested and also the type of music that we wanted. mike also did a good job of blending the type of music we wanted... Read More (country) with appropriate music for dancing. He is easy to work with and professional at his job.- i would recommend

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shannon M

We used Mike for our wedding on October 1 and couldn't be more pleased. He did a wonderful job with the music, accommodating our requests and helping to keep everything in order. He was very kind and professional- would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jade E

Mike and his wife Sam offer a package in which you get photographer and a DJ at a price you can not pass up. They were both very easy to work with and helped make our day extra special. Mike the DJ kept the night flowing and he played all of the songs we requested. We also... Read More rented a photo booth and it was the hit of the party. We would highly recommend both Sam and Mike to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Sandy S

We used Premier Wedding DJ's for our 35th Wedding Anniversary party. Mike did a great job helping us with the music selection, which kept everybody on the dance floor all night long. Everyone had a great time and I would recommend Premier Wedding DJ's to anyone who wants their... Read More event to be awesome!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sonia S

Premier Wedding DJ's did a wonderful job on our wedding last year. We had a simple, outside wedding in a park, and he made our day extra special by playing all our favorite songs! I would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016

We used Premier Wedding DJ'S for my wife's and my 35th wedding anniversary. Great play list and everybody at all ages enjoyed it. I recommend them for all your special events.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Premier Wedding DJs did a great job! We got married on July 9th and they really made our wedding extra special for myself and my groom. They are very detailed oriented and really take in consideration all aspects of the big day. The music was awesome the entire night and I know... Read More that my family and friends are still talking about the music and how much fun they had! Mike was great on the microphone and transitioning into different events! I would recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

My husband and I recently got married July 24th 2016 and premier wedding Djs did our wedding!! They were absolutely outstanding! They were very professional, really nice, great music and on time!! They felt more like a part of the family celebrating then someone who was paid to... Read More be there!! I would recommend them for any event especially a family event!! They are the best!!

Mike Maxson

DJing weddings has afforded the opportunity to pursue my passion for producing music and open a local recording studio that works with up and coming artists across the country. So when you hire us, know you are working with true professionals! It has also allowed my fiancé the opportunity to pursue her passion for photography and start her own business as well. We have recently also added photobooth rentals to our offerings and offer the best package pricing in the industry. Ask us for package discounts for your event! www.perfectpicphotobooths.com www.yourpictureperfectwedding.com