Exceptional customer service {plus great photos!}

We LOVE shooting weddings and we pride ourselves on having a “meshed” wedding genre, meaning we shoot a bit of everything using different styling techniques. We love it all, traditional to photo-journalistic and we can’t wait to make your day’s collection burst forth with color and fashion. Using the latest technology, equipment and software, Digital Galleria knows how to beautify any location and/or situation. One of our #1 rules is to always be available for questions and respond to all phone calls or emails within 24 hours. We find it unacceptable to hear clients say, “They never called or emailed me back.” It is also our goal to make the day easy and fun for you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

2525 Old Hwy 163, Pella, IA Pella, Des Moines & All of Iowa (641) 628-2408

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Shoshannah H

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Michelle and Christy to take our wedding pictures. They went above and beyond to make sure we weren't stressing the day of the wedding, and Michelle and I had many e-mail conversations during the wedding planning process. The day of the... Read More wedding, they made sure I was okay by getting me to eat and drink (I was so busy I forgot). They were super professional the entire night, but were also able to have a good time. We got our pictures back so quickly, and were amazed by each and every shot. It was hard to narrow it down to favorites! Thanks Michelle and Christy for all that you did for us!

2016-06-24T09:29:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We had a great time with you and can't get over how great the barn pictures turned out. We hope to work with you again soon!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Nicole H

We are SO glad that we hired DGD to take our wedding photos! Michelle and Christy were awesome, very organized (especially when our bridal party was not), and super sweet. They took the photo examples that I had provided but also came up with plenty of their own creative... Read More ones. We were blown away when we got them back! And we had them back in less than a week - before we even got home from our honeymoon. Michelle is amazing - very attentive to detail, she knew how to make our littles smile, and even laid down on the wet and dirty ground in her nice clothes to get the perfect angle for some of our pictures. I can't say enough about her work and the outcome of our photos! Very impressed. Would book DGD again in a heartbeat!

2016-09-08T21:31:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your great review, we had so much fun and glad we got to know you both, can't wait to finish your album choices!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 katie s

I just had my wedding at the end of August, We Got our wedding pictures by the end of the next week!! they were PERFECT! I couldnt have asked for anything more..

2016-06-18T16:40:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Adam G

Michelle and Tiffany were nothing less than exceptional and fantastic in their artistic way of capturing our special day! They were professional and wonderful to work with, while capturing our pre-post ceremony pictures with family very efficiently. These photographers are... Read More absolutely terrific and would recommend for your special day! They bring experience and fun to help capture treasured moments! We were so grateful to have them!

2017-01-12T08:44:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! It's fun for us to work through all the traditional portraits and work with everyone in the wedding party and family. It can seem rushed sometimes but we do our best and usually rock it out. Thanks so much for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kristen B

I have been a fan of Digital Galleria for over 6 years now. Every time I went in the studio I would see the pictures of other weddings and loved every single one. We were very excited to have Premium Weddings by Galleria capture one of the most important days in our lives. It... Read More was my first choice and fortunately were available. The pictures are stunning! So much more so than I could've ever imagined. The trailer for our wedding video brought tears to our eyes. Michelle and Tiffany did such a great job of capturing not only the important moments from our day but also the little moments that showed things that my husband and I didn't in the blur of the day. I cannot say enough good things about what they did for us. I can say from my personal experiences with each one at the studio that we would've been fortunate to have any of the photographers from there at our wedding that day, but I'm beyond pleased with the excellent job Michelle and Tiffany did. Thank you so much for giving us something we can truly cherish for a lifetime!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Trisha H

I am so HAPPY and OVERJOYED with how things went at my wedding. I have Michelle and Christy to thank for that. I could not have asked for a better photographer. They did so good, literally captured everything I wanted plus more. Michelle is so sweet, and will do anything to get... Read More that perfect shot.. Makes it hard though to pick out the pictures.. they were all wonderful. :) I will always pick Digital Galleria to do my pictures.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Christina M

We love Digital Galleria! Tiffany and Michelle are extremely talented photographers! Tiffany did engagement pictures and family pictures for us and they are INCREDIBLE! We are also having our wedding pictures done and I have no doubt they will be just as awesome!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Laura S

They are awesome at everything they do but I absolutely loved being able to have them take our wedding pictures. They were great at getting some traditional photos while also jumbling in some awesome new ideas. Since I'm not that creative I really relied on them for fun ideas... Read More and they definitely came through. And their photo books are fantastic. Again, I'm not creative/crafty so the fact that they put a cool artistic book together for me and just allowed my input on types of pictures to put in was a great deal to take advantage of. We have continued to use Michelle and her photographers for our family photos as well and have never been disappointed.

2016-09-08T21:31:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this great review!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Tiffany B

When booking our wedding photographer, there was no question but to book with Digital Galleria Designs! All of our expectations were met, plus more! Everyone was very professional but fun and personable. We got both a mix of traditional and modern shots and all were very... Read More creative and done to perfection. There were so many wonderful shots that we had a hard time narrowing down our options, but because they offer great prices we got all the shots we wanted! I would recommend Digital Galleria Designs to anyone who is searching for an amazing team of photographers who are passionate about their work, especially weddings!

2016-09-08T21:32:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you! WE LOVE what we do!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Kim E

Michelle was the photographer for our wedding and I was ecstatic with the results. I am not very photogenic but all of the photos turned out amazing. We had more of a traditional style but Michelle used her creativity to take pictures that I never would have thought of and... Read More those ended up being my favorites! I didn't have to worry about a thing, Michelle took care of everything that day, she is creative, patient, personable, and dependable. We have continued to have children and family portraits at Digital Galleria and have never been disappointed. You don't have to spend a fortune to hire an amazing photographer, these prices are a steal!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Rachel V

We got married 7 years ago and Michelle took our engagement and wedding photos. I am still in love with them! Michelle is always on time, creative, and does exactly what I ask!!! She had my proof book in my moms hands before I even got back from my honeymoon!!Michelle and a few... Read More of her staff members have also shot all my newborn, baby and family pictures in the last 7 years. Digital galleria has great customer service, quality pictures and the best prices around! Thanks digital galleria !!!!

2016-06-24T09:31:12 Response from the vendor

That was such a beautiful day and have enjoyed working with you and all your new little ones ever since!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

We loved our photos by Galleria! Definitely would recommend them to anyone! Very personable and allowed me to have ideas and images I wanted. Great to work with and great quality!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Leah V

Michelle is absolutely amazing at what she does! Due to a rainy wedding day we were mostly stuck inside for pictures, but she took amazing, creative photos that I have never seen with other brides married in our church! With both the engagement & wedding photos, we had them back... Read More very very quickly! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our moments in such a one of a kind way!!

2016-06-24T09:30:33 Response from the vendor

THANKS SO MUCH! I loved working with you and Corey..Your church was beautiful and the flowers helped too, they were gorgeous!

Satisfied Bride

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Ericka W

I loved them. Christy and Ryan made the perfect team. They did what we wanted and took wonderful pictures. They kept us laughing and made the atmosphere wonderful. They were with us all day and captured every part of the day. I would really really recommend them!

2016-06-18T16:40:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review!

Other photography

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 chelsea r

I didn't use them for the photography for my wedding I was referred to some else. Wanted to try something new. However I have used them for other photography and they d wonderful job. Definitely great at what they do, very professional whether a friend or someone off the street

2016-06-18T16:39:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We <3 what we do!

Photography

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Chantell K

Michelle is amazing, she was all over the place taking unique pictures! I am not a traditional photograph person and she did an outstanding job getting my vogue type photos. She was there from 8:30 am hairstyles until the Garter was tossed about 10:00 pm. The day after the... Read More wedding she made a Facebook cover photo for me and had 9 photos uploaded for me to view and share. A week and a half after the wedding the photos were done and I could view them. She had also made a blog that I could share with my family and friends.

2016-06-18T16:39:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for leaving this review!

Awesome

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Michelea B

Does an awesome job taking pics.

2016-06-18T16:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!

Michelle

Why wedding photography? I really enjoy using creativity, technology and passion to create a collaboration of photos that will capture the essence of your day. Experimenting with new ideas/techniques is something I can not do everyday in a children’s session so it’s a lot of fun to branch out! My shooting style, in five words or less: Contemporary, photo-journalistic & traditional MESHED. My #1 wedding-photography rule: Make the day easy for you. WE should be the ones telling people where to go, what to do. We want the day to be organized and fun for you, not stressful.