Presidential Limo Service

Serving The Baltimore Metropolitan Areas for over 20 Years!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Horse and Carriage, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Trolley, Transportation

Serving The Baltimore Metropolitan Areas for over 20 Years! (410) 788-4737

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

: Hey Marge - I wanted to give you a quick shout to thank you and Presidential Limo so very much for the great experience our kids had. Leroy arrived 10 min. early with the beautiful tux limo. Everything was perfect from the limo to the Red Carpet! I can see why Leroy is often... Read More requested. He did a tremendous job, and the parents of our group felt comfortable with our kids in good hands. Thanks again for everything ! Tammy Esposito

2016-06-19T21:56:38 Response from the vendor

Hello Thank you for your recent review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback so that others can benefit from your experience. We value our customers and referrals are an integral part of our business. If you get a chance please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Amy S

Presidential Limo provided transportation services for our daughter's Memorial Day weekend wedding at Celebrations at the Bay in Pasadena. It is a beautiful venue right on the bay, but in an out of the way locale. We also had a lot of out of state guests. We used the Hampton... Read More Inn at BWI as the base hotel. Presidential Limo provided limo services for the bride and bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen and for the parents. We also hired two 55 passenger buses to transport guests to and from the venue with an option for an early bus departure (which no one actually used the party was so good). All of the transportation arrived at the scheduled time and drivers were accommodating and friendly. Marge at Presidential Limo was very helpful in organizing and helping us work through options to help meet our budget and work through availability issues given the holiday schedule competing with other events and prom season for service availability. We had the names and phone numbers of all drivers and Marge was also helpful in getting us organized to efficiently move everyone in the right direction at the right time. No fuss, no muss. All went smoothly and we were all happy with the result.

2016-06-19T21:56:53 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Amy W

Our limo driver was late and missed taking the groom to the ceremony, there were extenuating circumstances which could have been forgiven if not for everything else. The driver got lost twice while travelling only 5 miles each time and then my bridesmaids started directing him... Read More using the GPS on their phones. We ended up doing a dangerous 8 point turn in the middle of the road before we finally got to our reception. We did call to tell them about our experience and they were very defensive and unprofessional before eventually giving us a small amount of the bill back. Not happy, waste of money.

2015-11-03T17:44:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Amy, I am sincerely sorry for your experience. Unfortunately, When Our Driver was dropping off his family (dght & grandson), They were caught in a shooting incident and the police officer would not let the driver leave. This has never happened before and this... Read Less Read More

Not worth the money

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 CRYSTAL

We used the 29 chevy. It was what you would expect. However the driver was horrible. From the moment I met him, he rushed me. He was not very personable. He seemed as if he did not want to be bothered with us. We paid for 1 hour. They were taking us from the reception to our... Read More hotel room. The hotel room was 20 minutes away and he rushed us the entire time.

Party Bus

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Holly M

We used a party bus to take us from church to reception! No complaints great service, bonus having cold water and champagne to celebrate! Highly recommend!!!!!

On time, professional

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Emileigh R

We used City Lites for a 12 passenger limo for the bridal party and the 1962 Princess Rolls for my husband and I. If my rating were based just on the Rolls Royce and that driver, it would be a full 5 stars! The driver of the Rolls was very professional, and had a passion for... Read More driving the historic car. The car was beautiful, clean, and the driver rolled out a red carpet for our entry. He greeted us with two glasses of sparkling cider and went above and beyond our expectations. He patiently waited as the photographer took pictures of us with the car, and even helped adjust my train one time for one of the pictures! His driving was smooth and courteous, and he had a pleasant personality. The car was reasonably priced and totally worth it! The driver of the 10-passenger limo was also on time, but she took the bridal party on a less direct route, and was a little too blunt in our interactions. She got the bridal party everywhere they needed to be on time, but got stuck around the circle at the reception venue, which made for a rough ride. We would definitely recommend this company, and most especially the historic cars!

Classic Rolls Royce

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Jangar M

I was so excited with my decision to choose them as couple limo. Our driver was so helpful and pleasant. Their cars are definitely crowd pleasers. We got praise for the car by family, friends, and strangers.

Awful

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Alison M

The driver didn't really know which route to take and someone had to tell him. It was super hot outside and we had to tell the driver to turn the AC on as our 18 person wedding party climbed into the car.

My Limo

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Mary Ellen H

Two problems, did not deliver the bridesmaids to the correct entrance and it was raining so they had to walk in the rain to the reception area. Ruined some shoes. Also did not leave my suitcase so I had no clothes for my wedding night. Had to go pick them up ourselves the next... Read More day.

Beautiful Cars

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Brittany Y

We rented the 1952 bently. Stunning car, great price, great service. I looked around everywhere and could not find affordable prices. They were much more reasonable than other places and did not lack in anything. The driver was very friendly and even brought our bags and things... Read More into the hotel. Great experience!

Limo

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Becky W

Great service and vehicle for a great price!! The driver was very friendly and helped the bride with her dress multiple times.It was obvious that he had been doing this for many years and he enjoyed his job. City Lites provided a service beyond my expectations. We had one... Read More glitch. My husband had rented a classic car to take us home and it was supposed to be a surprise but when I went to make the payment the surprise got ruined. My husband was upset but I did not know what car it was so that became the surprise. The service was so wonderful that it did not impact my overall rating.

Not the most convenient, but great

Reviewed on 1/06/2011 Charise S

We wanted a vintage car to leave the wedding and after much searching we came across City Lites' ad in a magazine. They had beautiful classic cars and we selected a '52 Bentley. It was only $300 an hour to rent (we only needed to go to the hotel). The only downside is that... Read More they charge extra to drive to Washington, DC from Maryland. Other than that, great service, great vehicles!

Horrible, horrible, horrible!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 joy n

I would recommend booking with another company instead. My wedding was 9th October, 2010 in Baltimore. I had paid $350 cash for pick up and drop off, to and from the wedding venue. I was told $90 for extra time, which didn't bother me. The limo was early but failed to show up... Read More to take me back to the hotel. I had to drive back to my hotel MYSELF after waiting for eternity for the limo. I later discovered, they did not show up because I exceeded my allotted time. I would have gladly topped up the $175 + $90 to get to the hotel. Well, out of the $175 one-way, I only got a check for $45 after all their deductions. This is the poorest service ever, and no couple should have to go through this after the event of their lives.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jessica L

They did a great job. My dad loves old cars and it was awesome that they had a stretch '57 Chevy. I loved arriving in 'style'. They were great to work with.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amber D

Theu have a lot of classic cars that you can rent and they are reasonable

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Ashley P

Excellent driver who even helped with the coordination at the ceremony. Beautiful car that I didn't see anywhere else-1935 Rolls Royce.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Mary M

a lovely car;he didnt' know where he was going and almost killed us on the way to the reception

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Monica W

The cars we selected provided the vintage flare we were looking for (1950's Chevy stretch limo and 1960's Rolls Royce). The drivers showed up right on time and were friendly but professional.;The interior of the Chevy stretch limo was a little lack-luster. The radio didn't work... Read More and neither did any of the other buttons my little ring-bearer was attempting to operate.

Review for Presidential Limousine Service

Reviewed on 10/21/2008 Stephanie S

;They did not show or even call causing us to be an hour late and shove the bridal party into two sedans.

Reviewed on 9/03/2007 Jackie S

The driver was very attentive and nice. The Rolls Royce was beautiful and very romantic. They were on time!