Prestige Entertainment - DJ, Photo Booth & Video

Rochester Hills, MI

Creating Memories That Last a Lifetime

We offer the finest in DJ, Photo Booth & Video Services. We are dedicated to personal service and will work with you to make your wedding a success. Your wedding day is the biggest day of your life! Trust the professionals at Prestige Entertainment to make your big day spectacular!!

$ – Inexpensive

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

1700 W. Hamlin Rd, Suite 200, Rochester Hills, MI (248) 823-6190

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Caitlyn W

Prestige was hands-down the best DJ, photobooth, and videographer package we could have ever asked for. Our videographer, Sarah, was amazing and absolutely hilarious. She immediately felt like part of the wedding party as opposed to an outsider just filming us. She worked well... Read More with our photographer and between the two of them, we have amazing footage of our wedding day! Our DJ's, Mike and Mike, kept the party going and never once did the dance floor empty due to a poor song selection. They were completely in-tune with the vibe of our wedding and really made it perfect. The photobooth was top notch and there were so many props to chose from. We also got copies of everyone's pictures in an album at the end which was so great to look through after the fact. Honestly, I could not have asked for a better company to work with for our wedding day. I recommend them 200% to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Lainey R

Our wedding was two weekends ago, and Prestige was absolutely amazing. We loved our DJs, Mike and Dave. They were absolute professionals. They worked with the venue coordinators to ensure that everyone and everything was in unison. Mike and Dave knew the schedule and... Read More timetable to a T and worked with us during the night so that it all flowed seamlessly. We had a few music requests but left most of it up to Mike and Dave. They read the crowd and played a great and wide selection. They kept the dance floor full and the dancers engaged. They took requests from guests and played them all. Multiple guests approached us during the evening and told us we chose a great playlist (Thanks Mike and Dave!). But it wasn't just the music selection or execution of the night's schedule, Mike and Dave both ran to get us drinks ... multiple times! If they saw us empty, they would ask if we wanted another (and we did!) and they'd retrieve it immediately. They really took care of US. They made sure OUR night was fun! About a week before the wedding, we spoke to Mike to tidy up any last minute things. During our conversation, he explained to us that their goal was to ensure that the night was fun for US .. dance, drink, have fun, don't stress .. and they delivered on that promise! We'd recommend Prestige to everyone. They'll make sure that you, your spouse, and your guests have fun. They were true pros and we could not have been happier with the night. They went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. Prestige brings the party! To Mike and Dave, thanks again! We truly appreciate how awesome you guys were that night! ~Devin and Laine T

2017-06-22T18:04:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your wedding. You two are awesome!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Lisa L

Prestige Entertainment is like a piece of heavenly chocolate. I half want to keep it a secret and not share them with anyone else--that's how good they were at our wedding! They were among the top three compliments I received from guests and possibly the number one reason the... Read More evening felt so "right." Our goal was to find a budget friendly DJ without sacrificing service and Prestige had it all: DJ, lights, day of scheduling/coordinator all in a neat package. We chose their most basic option and it was still good! (Can't even imagine how much cooler it would've been had we upgraded. OoO) We were assigned Noah as our DJ and he was phenomonal! My biggest fear in researching other DJs was whether or not they could pull off my eclectic musical taste and get people to dance. After meeting with him, I knew we were in good hands. He listened to and was open to our song selections, adding in recommendations that enhanced the overall musical experience. Plus, the meeting didn't feel like one of those mechanical or stale types. It was like listening to music with an old friend, a very professional and organized friend lol. Come the day of the wedding, I knew Noah would be awesome and he was! I didn't have to worry about a thing. He acted as another day of coordinator, talking with everyone: the photographer, venue captain, speech givers, fathers, and anyone else who was needed on the schedule of events. Another perk, he brought life to the party on the dance floor with the guests and helped lead certain songs! On the list of wedding day jitters and stressors, Prestige was at the waaaaaay bottom of things I had to worry about. From start to finish, they are one of the reasons I get shivers of giddyness thinking back to my wedding. I owe the overall atmosphere and smooth operations to them. Thank you Prestige and Noah! =D

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Erika H

After going to a wedding two years ago and loving the DJ when we got engaged and picked a date the next thing we did was made the call to see if DJ Noah was available. Noah is seriously the BEST! He meets with you a couple weeks before the wedding to discuss what kind of music... Read More you like and to really get a feel for the vibe of your wedding. Then all you have to do is show up to your wedding and be prepared to dance the entire night because he makes you want to never leave the dance floor. Noah is so personable, professional and just loves good honest fun! I highly recommend him to anyone and hope that I get to attend another wedding one day where he is DJ because each time I've been at a wedding with him the dance floor was packed the entire night and it made for a couple amazing weddings! THANKS NOAH!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Emma P

Mike and his team did an absolutely AMAZING job for my wedding! Mike managed the dance floor flawlessly and was more than willing to meet any odd request I made of him. Mike was by far the most organized of my vendors and really did a fantastic job helping everything go... Read More smoothly. We also rented a photo booth from Mike. It was literally the best photo booth I have ever seen! The props were beyond amazing and ALL of our guests had fun in it all night long. If I ever have any kind of party again, I will ONLY use Mike. I literally cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 C B

I can't say enough great things about Mike and Prestige Entertainment. They were the glue that held the wedding together. Mike was a pleasure to work with and made the process so easy. They never missed a beat and I am so grateful for that. Mike made sure each and every detail... Read More was timed out perfectly so that the night flowed how we hoped it would. He worked with our other vendors and communicated with us through out the entire process. We had countless guests come up to the groom and I to ask where we found Prestige Entertainment. I quickly told them theknot.com. I'm so glad we had Mike as our DJ and I would sincerely recommend them to anyone wanting to throw the wedding of a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Anna K

Prestige Entertainment was absolutely wonderful! We used their DJ and videography services for both the ceremony and reception. We were lucky enough to have Mike as our DJ. He was amazing!!! We somehow never put in a recession song. He kindly reminded us and we still... Read More forgot. I'm thankful he didn't pester us about it because since our wedding was out of state we had a ton of last minute things to do. He managed to pick out a song for us and it was the perfect! Mike made our ceremony and reception move seamlessly. We had compliments on how smoothly everything ran. As for the videographer, Sarah, was pretty amazing too. Last minute, we decided to get a videographer and we are tremendously thankful she was available for our big day. She was immensely sweet , full of energy and super easy to work with. I can't wait to see her videos because I know she got some entertaining moments. Overall, Our wedding was seriously the best day of my life! Mike and Sarah, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day so special! THANK YOU!!!! <3

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jim D

We would like to thank Prestige Entertainment, especially Noah for as excellent job at our wedding, Oct 29th 2017, to make it a perfect day. Noah knew from our first meeting the style of music that we wished to have and guided us in the right direction. During the evening the... Read More music played went effortlessly from one style to another. Could not be better. Both my wife and I would highly recommend Prestige Entertainment, Noah, their staff for your next event especially a wedding. A job well done, 5-star experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kristin H

Could not have been happier wit Noah or prestige in general! From our first meeting until the second we left it was nothing but a professional and caring service. As Noah put it when we sat down and hammered out the details, "all you have to do as a DJ is care". Well care he... Read More did. He was the wedding coordinator for us all day, literally poured the head tables champagne when realizing we didn't have any yet, set up our photographer with good shots, checked in to make sure dinner was on time, kept tabls on our parents for dances. and really hyped up outr guests ON TOP OF keeping people on the dance floor all night. He respected our personalities and playes what we wanted to hear. Really felt like having a friend organizing our evening and I honestly can say the DJ is the most important person at your wedding. Im sure all the DJ's at prestige posses these great qualities ! You will not regret this reasonably priced choice :) Could not have been happier with Noah we really lucked out.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Gabrielle W

Our DJ was Dan and he was so great!! Our wedding venue was a pain for any DJ because it was at a venue that had a tent and a barn and both needed a full setup. Dan moved between both setups with no problem. The barn had some power issues which cut out the first song and Dan was... Read More so quick to fix it! He kept the flow of the party going and everyone loved him because he wasn't the kind of DJ (no offense!) that liked to talk the whole time. Plus, Dan is just a really nice guy and super easy to contact. I was struggling with song selections up until a few days before and he wasn't pushy to get them to him! Also, before a DJ was assigned to our wedding, I dealt with Mike. He also is a very nice guy and he is easy to talk to and contact. We highly recommend DJ Dan and Prestige Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Megan C

We met with a few DJs and Prestige stood out heads above the rest! I'm so happy we chose Prestige and Mike as our DJ! He was great at communicating with us and making the experience extremely personal. I had quite a few random music requests and he was able to get everything... Read More done perfectly without hesitation! We also reserved a photo booth and were extremely satisfied! With all of the chaos on your wedding day, it was great to get our own photo album at the end of the night to sit down and see some of the silly group photos!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ellyn M

Mike was such a joy to have as our DJ! He was extremely helpful from the minute we hired him, in helping plan the event and explaining how everything works. I knew from the start that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing the night of the wedding, and he went above and beyond... Read More to make me feel special. Please don't hesitate to hire Mike!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ashley T

Our DJ, Noah, was great. He knew exactly how to keep the music and the night flowing. We had guests and other vendors comment on how much they liked his work. The music was so good multiple people, including myself, didn't want to leave the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amanda B

These DJ's were the best decision in our planning process. Noah and Alec were absolutely amazing. We were a little behind due to weather and last minute changes as things happen. Noah helped my mom with our flowers and came up with an awesome idea to hide the plastic planters we... Read More didn't have time to re pot! In addition, they even helped load up our cupcake stand when the venue servers weren't being as attentive. Alec was amazing, and kept us on time with our evening. He did such a great job, our guests thought he was part of our venue and DJ! We got to chatting with our guests, and they both made sure we took a minute to eat, even offered to make us a plate before the staff broke down the buffet. They are so sweet, helpful, and hands on. Book these guys, they're truly awesome!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Stacy O

Mike was amazing! As the DJ, he had everyone dancing all night and made it absolutely perfect! He walked us through every step, was always available, and made the planning stress free! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Daniel B

Mike was awesome and kept everyone dancing the entire night! Mike is very thorough and was well prepared for the event.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lindsay G

I would give 10 stars if I could! Noah was far more than a DJ. He was a wedding coordinator, bar tender & entertainer all in one. He exceeded our expectations! Every person we spoke to commented on what a great DJ he was. I highly recommend Prestige Entertainment! Thank... Read More you soooo much Noah!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Hayley G

Hiring Prestige Entertainment was one of the BEST things we did for our wedding last month. Noah and Alec were the absolute best. They were so much more than just a DJ. They kept me updated on what was going on before the ceremony and throughout the whole entire night. They kept... Read More the party going!!! We had so many compliments on how amazing Noah and Alec were! We want to thank the two of you so much for making sure we had the most perfect day! We just got our pictures back from our photographers and LOVE seeing Noah out on the dance floor making sure everyone was having fun!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Elizabeth G

We booked Prestige Entertainment for our wedding on 9/16/17 and had Noah as our DJ and Mike as our photo booth attendant. Mike was great with all our guests and made sure everyone got a copy of the print out, and always had a smile on his face. Noah was amazing. I had talked to... Read More him a few different times to ensure what both me and my husband wanted for the night prior to the big day. He exceeded every expectation we had and went way above and beyond. Noah made our night so fun, guests were dancing up to the very last song, and most of all people had FUN!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jamie Onica O

For our wedding we used Prestige Entertainment for our DJ and photo booth! DJ Mike was absolutely amazing! He did an excellent job and was so attentive to our needs! He coordinated with our photographer and kept checking in on us and updating our timeline! I could not have asked... Read More for a better DJ! The photo booth was amazing and had the best props I have seen for a photo booth! I had so many guests comment that they had never seen so many people lined up to use the booth! The photos were great quality and the attendant at the photo booth was sweet and so helpful! Love this company!!! I loved the photo book they gave us at the end of the night with everyone's pictures and they even gave us a USB drive of all of the pictures as well!!! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone:-)

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Muray D

I had a wedding at Belle Isle Casino, and hired Prestige Entertainment for my DJ needs. I elected to have two DJs to help the day run as smoothly as possible. Noah acted as my wedding coordinator for the entire night, ensuring I was finishing pictures in time, starting toasts... Read More when they needed to be, etc. Without him, there would not have been anyone to keep the day organized and I am so thankful that he was as attentive as he was. The music was spot on – playing the artists I told him I liked, avoiding music we didn’t, and keeping the guests on the dance floor. Most weddings have intermittent moments where the crowd gets tired or a song doesn’t fit with the dancers – not at my wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night, thankfully due to the DJ service that was provided and the music choices they made. I have not one complaint about their service from the first phone call I made inquiring about my wedding day. I highly recommend Prestige Entertainment for your DJ needs. Thank you Noah, for the perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Elizabeth H

We had DJ Noah for our wedding on 8/11/17 at The Inn at St. John's in Michigan and he was... AMAZING! I had endless conversations the next day with family about how Noah did such a great job at reading the vibe of the reception and putting music on (that he knew we liked from... Read More prior meetings) that everyone would dance to/love, etc. It was a nonstop dance party and that's what we wanted! Also, during the father/daughter dance when my uncles and brothers danced with me, given my father is deceased, he made it truly special and helped coordinate with the many relatives during this process. It was overall a blast and an easy process! I definitely recommend these guys!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Emma W

We booked DJ Bryan for our 8/19 wedding, and he was great! Throughout the process, he was very helpful, positive, and considerate. He did a wonderful job helping us stick to the timeline of our wedding and kept our dance floor full the whole night! We've already been receiving... Read More compliments about our wedding playlist. Thank you, Prestige Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Meagan H

Mike was incredible from start to finish. He was such a pleasure to work with and made our day go off without a hitch. We are still getting compliments on how fun our day was and I am certain this would not be occurring if it wasn't for the work of Mike. The music, lights,... Read More timing, everything was exactly as we asked and hoped for. Thank you, Mike, for making our day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Nat T

Noah and Alec did an amazing job at our wedding. Noah was very active and followed up regularly after the first meeting. This made the entire process very easy. At the wedding they did an excellent job keeping everything organized, active, and the dance floor filled until the... Read More very end. Their team was extremely friendly and easy to interact with. The photo booth was perfect! Tons of props, a friendly staff, and a complete book at the end of the night. This was awesome to flip through the next morning!