Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

23600 Mercantile Rd, Beachwood, OH

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Catherine S

Tina is actually a personal friend of my husband and I. So it was a no brainer to choose her. However, she still treated us with professionalism and so much attention to detail. She braved the outdoor spring wedding with a blizzard and really made our venues look just absolutely... Read More stunning. I'm so incredibly thankful that we were lucky enough to know her so our flowers were perfect!

Tina with Prestige

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Heather F

Tina was great. She helped with the whole reception vision and incorporated all the flowers to match that theme. Alot of flowers to choice from. She is very reasonable with her pricing. The centerpieces and bouquets came out beautiful. All of our guests got to take the... Read More centerpiece flowers home!!

Prestige- thank you for my fairytale wedding

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Jessica F

Prestige did an amazing job!!!! Very elegant, yet modern. All my guests were taking pictures with the floral arrangements. Thank you Prestige for the incredible job! Super easy and fun to work with.

My favorite wedding vendor

Reviewed on 12/15/2010 Kristin B

Tina has a remarkable talent. She took my vision and went above and beyond to create the most beautiful decor. We were working on a very tight budget and Tina maximized our dollars to the fullest. She was so much fun to work with and extremely professional. I have never seen... Read More such amazing flowers and our guests were raving for weeks after the wedding!! Thank you Tina.

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Katherine S

We used Prestige Floral for our wedding in May 2008. Tina's floral design exceeded our expectations! We are still getting comments on how beautiful our wedding was. She is so talented and compassionate about her work.

Wonderful job!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Jamie L

Tina did a beautiful job for our wedding. Prestige put together the chuppah and bouquet of my dreams. THANK YOU!

Who You Do Business With Makes The Difference

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Michelle F

Working with Prestige Floral is the Perfect Storm! You have the expert - Ms. Tina Gudin. You have gorgeous and healthy flowers - what you ordered and not last minute substitutes. You have peace of mind because everything will be done right. I never considered another... Read More option when I can work with Prestige Floral.

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Allison M

Tina was my wedding florist many moons ago but I still remember in vivid detail the glorious orchids she is used throughout my wedding. I have never seen another florist use such perfect flowers and her enthusiasm is evident in every meeting.

Gorgeous flowers, gorgeous design!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Renita J

I feel so lucky that we were referred to Prestige as a possible florist for our wedding. After meeting with Tina, and seeing her beautiful portfolio of work, a gut instinct said we should go with her... and we couldn't be happier that we did. She brings passion to her job and... Read More was so thoughtful not only in the design of the floral arrangments, but the overall vibe my husband and I were trying to achieve. We had a budget we needed to stick to but our wedding ended up looking so glamorous, and the decor much more expensive because of her knowledge of flowers, the indusry, and her talent for design. And people can't stop talking about my bouquet! I wanted something different and Tina brought it... a stunning arrangemment of various reds with the perfect touch of feathers to wow the guests... and me.

Tina is the master of wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Kelly W

She helped guide my indecisiveness into a unique and beautiful look. I highly recommend working with Tina. She takes your thoughts and ideas and them makes them better than you could ever imagine. Highly recommend.

I'd rate Prestige Floral 10 stars out of 5!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Emily C

Our daughter's wedding was 8/23/08 and Tina was my favorite of all the vendors and managers I worked with. Every detail is outlined in her proposal, which she sticks to. She tranlated our daughter's wishes (from pictures she had collected) into a fairy tale reality. Now our... Read More son is engaged ands his fiance's parents have signed on with her based not only on my recommendation but also on endorsements from various venue managers that they met with. A real winner in every way!!

Excited to work with Tina

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Chase F

We are getting married 6/18/11 and we are very excited to be working with Tina. She has made everything really easy and fun.

Beautiful Flowers Made a Perfect Wedding Day

Reviewed on 11/28/2010 Alissa G

Tina of Prestige Floral was wonderful. She really puts her heart into making your wedding day absolutely beautiful and flawless. I got married this summer and everything was gorgeous. I can't tell you how many people complimented the flowers and even how many people who... Read More weren't there but just saw the pictures have commented on how beautiful the bouquets, chuppah, and centerpieces were. Tina was also a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Tina's Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/28/2010 Scott M

Tina was a pleasure to work with, she offered some great ideas within our budget, and the end product was BEAUTIFUL!

Professional, beautiful, and purely wonderful

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 JESSICA L

Amazing to work with, so detail oriented and really helped to make my wedding perfect. I would recommend them to anyone looking to make their wedding amazing. Every detail worked out and I didn't have to worry about anything!

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/25/2010 Christen B

Tina designed the florals for our daughter's wedding in July. The flowers were spectacular and held up to the hottest day of the year! Our centerpieces got rave reviews and the arrangement for the escort card table was simply stunning. Tina is professional , creative and a... Read More joy to work with. I would Highly recommend meeting with Tina because you won't have to look any further once you've seen her work!

Super Designer

Reviewed on 11/25/2010 DIANA D

Tina does an amazing job!! Her arrangements are stunning would highly recommend her to any bride!!!!

The best!

Reviewed on 11/25/2010 Jennifer L

Tina is amazing. She listens to what you want...and then exceeds every expectation. Our wedding flowers took my breath away.

The Flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Dawn D

The flowers were far lovelier than I ever even imagined them! Tina sat with my husband and I and took in all our ideas with a smile, then helped us to narrow everything down. Many people took photos of them, and all who had one - be it a boutonniere, wrist corsage or bouquet -... Read More was very excited to wear/ carry them!

simply the best

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Kelley W

Tina is an amazing florist and designer. Her flowers are spectacular and her work ethic is unparalleled. We so appreciated her attention to detail and her creative eye.

Review for Prestige Floral

Reviewed on 3/22/2009 Kelsey R

I had a vague idea of the types of flowers and arrangements I liked and Tina did a wonderful job of taking my ideas and making them into something beautiful. She also was great about working within our budget and did beautiful designs that were very creative. They also offer... Read More linen rentals table names place cards and favors if you're looking for a one-stop shop.;Be upfront with your budget right away. The people here LOVE what they do so if you don't tell them you're on a strict budget they can get carried away with different decor and floral options. However if you're upfront about the cost they do a great job of meeting your needs.