Preston Community Center

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Rentals + Equipment

8625 310th Ave SE, Preston, WA

Beautiful location at a great price!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Katelyn K

The Preston Community Center is beautiful! The surrounding trees and stonework of the building made for amazing pictures! The only cons to the venue are that it is near a fairly busy street so there is a little noise from that during the ceremony, and that there is no air conditioning. We got married at the end of June and it was about 94° that day so it was nice and hot inside! They do have a couple of fans that helped a lot but I'd recommend bringing a few more if you have them. We had both the ceremony and reception there at for the price you really can't beat it!

Preston Community Center is great

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Jory C

I loved the Preston Community Center when I first saw it. It has a great cottage-like feel to it, all the tables and chairs are included in the rental. There is a warming kitchen and a great bridal room. There are lots of great places to take pictures around and there ample parking (though the overflow lot is across the street and the road is a little busy). The other thing is the building is pretty small, so it is best for smaller parties (I had between 60-70 guests and it was perfect.)

Quiet and Comfortable garden wedding

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 heather D

This was a great value for the money. In Washington, having tends and an indoor backup cant be beat! The staff was very nice, and the extra flowers on site really added to the space.

Great Character!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Keely S

My husband and I both fell in love with Preston and the price when we were shopping for our wedding venue. Preston is a small, restored vintage building perfect for a small sized wedding. When talking to workers they say that it can fit up to 125 people, but I am not sure exactly how. We had closer to 75 people actually attend our wedding, and to hold everyone inside we could seat everyone for dinner, and then we had to remove tables to make room for the dance floor. People did end up moving outside to talk but it was a hassle to get everyone situated with the new layout. I loved it though!

Wonderful Summer Wedding

Reviewed on 4/10/2011 ashley a

Our friends got married there on a very HOT August day in 2010. We loved the venue but don't know how it would have been if the weather was rainy. Loved the setting for outdoor wedding. Not good for large weddings. Really great party under the stars!

TO Preston Community Center