Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

351 Mere Point Rd, Brunswick, ME Maine and beyond (207) 798-5687

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Kate T

I just showed her a selection of pictures of flowers I liked and let her do the rest. The bouquets and arrangements were stunning and we received many compliments. She's done many weddings which have been very different, but my flowers matched my personality perfectly.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Aly B

The name doesn't even begin to do justice to the finished product....."Stunning", "Beautiful", "Extraordinary", were all comments we heard about the floral arrangements and bouquets for my daughter's wedding.....the uniqueness of the blooms and berries used were absolutely... Read More breathtaking....and why we chose to work with Amy and Eliza over other florists in the area. The flowers dried beautifully,'s been 4 weeks and I am still enjoying an arrangement!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Eliza H

Amy, Eliza and the Pretty Flowers Team did an absolutely stunning job with the floral design for our wedding. I truly could not be happier. Initially, I wasn't planning on hiring a wedding florist, but my parents talked me into it, wisely, pointing out that I really wasn't going... Read More to have time to put together bouquets and such during my wedding weekend. I'm SO glad they didn't let me do that-- not just because I wouldn't have had time, but because I would have missed out on Amy's artistry. I love how Amy worked-- I gave her a very general list of floral things that I liked; berries, twigs, ferns, hydrangeas, jewel tones, and I told Amy that I was pretty sure that I would love whatever she came up with. And I did. And to top it all off, Amy and her team are incredibly nice and responsive. When a lovely follow-up gift from Amy and her team arrived at our house just before the holidays, a few months after our wedding, I turned to my husband and said, "Amy is just the best!" She really is. (To see some photos of our wedding, you can try visiting this blog-- all of the floral design in the images is Pretty Flowers' work. )

2018-01-05T11:24:11 Response from the vendor

The ability to work with you was so great Eliza. Your willingness to add touches unique to your wedding flowers through your personality; your choice of favorite plaids, the gorgeous color and texture of your gown, out of the ordinary mixes of fruit and flowers,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Allison M

I cannot say enough positive things about Amy the Pretty Flowers team. They were so incredible to work with. The artistry and creativity in her work made our wedding ceremony and reception so beautiful. Amy understood the concept of "lush" florals and brought my vision to life.... Read More She created an amazing style board with hand-drawn photos and pictures of every flower to help you see what your arrangements will look like before the big day. Her ability to create our chuppah and work with flowers, greenery, fruit and vegetables made our arrangements one-of-a-kind. She is kind and generous with her spirit. Her willingness to invite us into her home to show us her workspace made us feel so comfortable and like she really cared about us. Amy is extremely honest, knowledgeable, and responsive. Our wedding would not have been the same without her and the hard work she and her team put into our event. I look forward to keeping in touch with Amy and using her again in the future!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kathleen S

We were low on time and budget and Pretty Flowers came through with absolutely stunning pieces for the entire party. We couldn't have been happier with our bouquets and boutonnieres.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kerry G

My bouquet and reception flowers were beyond my expectations. Eliza at Pretty Flowers asked great questions about flower and color preferences and created the most amazing combination of flowers for my wedding--within a really reasonable budget. Eliza was highly responsive,... Read More professional and so sweet in every interaction we had. Her creativity is off the charts. If I could give Eliza and Pretty Flowers 10 stars, I would.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

Amy created a stunning assortment of arrangements and tablescapes for our wedding. When I walked in that evening, the space felt truly magical. Amy was able to take all our ideas and conversations and construct a space that was even better than I had imagined possible. The... Read More bouquets, boutineers, and arrangements were works of art--she is incredibly talented--but the most wonderful part of working with her was her warmth and generosity. It really was a pleasure. Flowers are so ephemeral and it was actually heartbreaking to leave them at the end of the night but I know they’ll live on in photographs and our memories. I highly recommend Amy for any floral design--she amazing!