Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

351 Mere Point Rd, Brunswick, ME Maine and beyond (207) 798-5687

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kathleen S

We were low on time and budget and Pretty Flowers came through with absolutely stunning pieces for the entire party. We couldn't have been happier with our bouquets and boutonnieres.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kerry G

My bouquet and reception flowers were beyond my expectations. Eliza at Pretty Flowers asked great questions about flower and color preferences and created the most amazing combination of flowers for my wedding--within a really reasonable budget. Eliza was highly responsive,... Read More professional and so sweet in every interaction we had. Her creativity is off the charts. If I could give Eliza and Pretty Flowers 10 stars, I would.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

Amy created a stunning assortment of arrangements and tablescapes for our wedding. When I walked in that evening, the space felt truly magical. Amy was able to take all our ideas and conversations and construct a space that was even better than I had imagined possible. The... Read More bouquets, boutineers, and arrangements were works of art--she is incredibly talented--but the most wonderful part of working with her was her warmth and generosity. It really was a pleasure. Flowers are so ephemeral and it was actually heartbreaking to leave them at the end of the night but I know they’ll live on in photographs and our memories. I highly recommend Amy for any floral design--she amazing!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Kate T

I just showed her a selection of pictures of flowers I liked and let her do the rest. The bouquets and arrangements were stunning and we received many compliments. She's done many weddings which have been very different, but my flowers matched my personality perfectly.