Pretty On Arrival

PA, NJ, NY, Shore Towns & Destination

Philadelphia, PA PA, NJ, NY, Shore Towns & Destination (215) 760-8500

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alli D

Not only is Marissa extremely talented and professional, she is just awesome to be around, which makes a huge difference the morning of! She put everyone at ease and got along perfectly with my bridal party... and she was so efficient and stayed on schedule perfectly! The trial... Read More was so helpful and Marissa took detailed notes about any changes to be made. My bridal hair and makeup could not have been more perfect, and it lasted all night long, as did my bridesmaids' and MOB/MOG. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Heidi D

Marissa is awesome. She did my hair trial the morning of my shower and came to my house for it... it was like hanging out with a friend! I showed her a few pics I had saved and also described the look I wanted and she put it together flawlessly... even hand-making a hair... Read More decoration on the spot out of things I had with me. I didn't have her do my makeup because I've never had a good experience with having my makeup done (huge understatement) but after seeing how lovely my bridesmaids were turning out I almost changed my mind at the last minute! Everyone looked beautiful! Word to the wise: my wedding was outside on a breezy day which didn't bode well with my whispy boho hairdo... (not Marissa's fault at all!) But girls, if your wedding is also outside, don't forget to consider the wind when making your hair selection!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Jessica C

Marissa was amazing. She did my makeup for my wedding day as well as my mother and two of my bridesmaids. Everything turned out perfect! I felt beautiful and our makeup lasted the entire night even with dancing and sweating. I couldn't be more pleased with her and the makeup... Read More looks. She so pleasant, nice and easygoing. I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Claire C

Marissa was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! She gave me everything I wanted and I don't think I could have looked any better on my wedding day. She made me feel so comfortable and was a pleasure to work with. I had a trail with salon first and it was a terrible... Read More experience. Then I found Marissa. During my trail she let me try out as many things as I wanted and made sure I was happy. Day of the wedding, I decided I wanted to do a different hairstyle. She made it happen! All of my bridesmaids wanted different looks and she made each one look INCREDIBLE! I went with a more natural look while other girls went for dramatic. Her makeup skills are so great! I went out and bought many of the products she used on me because I loved them so much. Bottom line- Marrissa has amazing talent and you should book her if you have the chance!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Mindy K

From the day I met marissa, I knew she was a natural. I recommend Marissa to anyone that is getting married or just wants to see how awesome Marissa is at doing hair. I would give her 6 stars but this site only allows 5. Anyway, take my advice because I know a good artist when... Read More I see one or if you don't, you'll miss out.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

AMAZING!!!! The one word I would use to describe my experience with Marissa. From the day we met for my trial I could tell I was in excellent hands. Marissa was professional, friendly and accommodating. She came prepared to work and stayed on schedule on my wedding day which... Read More put all of us at ease. I never have felt so Beautiful thanks to Marissa. She truly is an amazing artist. No need to shop around she is the BEST. Thank you for making me so pretty on my special day. Jennifer Lynn

2016-06-08T14:43:39 Response from the vendor

thanks so much for your sweet words! I'm so grateful you chose me to be apart of your wedding day :)!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Danielle D

I was so happy to have met Marissa, and used her make up services for my Wedding Day. She is extremely friendly, and puts you at ease. During my trial, she took a look at my vision pictures and made sure to play around with my make up until it was perfect. On the day of the... Read More wedding she arrived ready to work! We had 9 total girls getting their Air Brush make up done, and she stayed on time!. Each and everyone of them looked flawless. She is very affordable and has great talent! I would recommend her to anyone as a wedding vendor!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Rachel M

From the moment I booked with Marissa I knew I was in good hands! She made me feel so comfortable especially on my wedding day. I've never felt so beautiful & I can't thank her enough!!! My hair & makeup lasted all night long , I'm so happy I booked with her!