Demand More Than Cursive!

Pretty Together is a boutique design studio that specializes in one-of-a-kind invitations and paper goods. Our motto is simple, demand more than cursive. Big announcements and big events deserve big design ideas - the kind of big design ideas that get your guests excited and keep them excited!

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

449 N. Euclid, Saint Louis, MO (314) 497-5753

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Emily B

I can't say enough good things about Jen. We sat down and I described our style and likes and she comes up with this beautiful wedding invite that totally exceeded our expectations. I have gotten countless compliments on it and could not be happier! She's wonderful to work with... Read More and just an all around cool chic. We're doing all of our day-of print work with her and getting thank you cards that match our impressive invites. THANK YOU JEN!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Molly F

After meeting with several stationary vendors, I easily chose Jen and working with her was one of the best decisions I made! I couldn't have been more pleased with everything that she created for my wedding. During the design process, she listened to everything that I wanted,... Read More and also kept with the overall feel of my wedding, She managed everything so perfectly and I didn't have to worry about anything. Jen was amazing to work with - professional, timely, affordable, and fun! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lauren R

Jen was absolutely amazing to work with! We shared our vision with Jen and she made it come to life before our eyes. Our wedding invitations were gorgeous. Everyone is still talking about them months later! Jen designed our wedding invitations, programs, reception menus,... Read More reception seating chart, table numbers, all of our signage at the wedding, and thank you cards. Each piece was unique, yet coordinated. Everything looked "Pretty Together." We highly recommend Jen!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kristin M

Pretty Together provided us with a perfect experience! Jen is so wonderful and easy to work with. She charmed us at our first meeting and took our abstract ideas and made them into beautiful designs. Jen quickly communicated her ideas as well as updated me throughout the whole... Read More process. We purchased our Save The Dates, invitations, programs, place cards, and reception signs from Pretty Together and everything turned out exactly how we thought. We have been told by some of our guests that our invitations were the best they had ever seen (we would have to agree). Jen was mindful of our budget also and was very direct about things she thought were worth a little extra and other more economical options. We love Jen and her business!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Lynn F

Jen's work is remarkable! I came to Jen after visiting 3 other vendors who either told me what I wanted wasn't within my budget or just looked at me quizzically when I explained my ideas. She took my original idea and brought it to a level I couldn't have expected but... Read More immediately fell in love with! The compliments poured in from friends and family that these were the most beautiful invitations they had ever received. I could not have been happier with her work and she was just so fun to sit down with and collaborate with during the process. I probably look at my invitations on a weekly basis just to admire the beauty. Jen will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Lori F

Jen was so fun to work with! She is so talented and we couldn’t have been happier with our invitations. I feel like she really understood us and gave us something really unique. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Chris M

Jen is AWESOME!! Being a guy invitation design wasn't one of my favorite processes BUT Jen made it fun and exciting. The end result was amazing and we couldn't be happier with the design. She was able to take both my wife and my ideas and make something great!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 LaTasha N

Jen is great at what she does but is very closed minded. She does not adjust well to what the bride has in mind or is going for. She also fails to follow through on important details, such as addressing save the dates incorrectly and using colors we did not agree upon. She quit... Read More on me and my wedding invitations leaving me struggling to find someone else very last minute. I would think twice before choosing pretty together for your big day because apparently it's only pretty together if it's her way otherwise you're flying solo.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Norie P

We had a fabulous experience working with Jen on our wedding paper needs. She created our save the dates, invitations, and day of needs (welcome bag inserts, signage, favors, etc). She was very receptive to feedback, and truly brought our vision to life through a... Read More gorgeously-designed suite. We would not hesitate to work with her again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nikol M

Great to work with!! You can tell that she loves what she does and is interested in making a creative expression of your day. She takes your thoughts and makes them into something beautiful. Plus she's just really nice! We got a ton of compliments on our save-the-dates and... Read More invitations. They were unlike anything I've seen elsewhere. Was a wonderful experience all around!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kelly S

I had such a great time working with Jen on paper products for my wedding. Her designs are beautiful and she is so quick to respond and easy to work with. I definitely plan to use Jen in the future when I need services such as these!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Maggie M

I could not be more thrilled with Jen and her work. She helped us design our invitation as well as program, table cards, seating chart and more. Her design was better than I could have imagined. It was so beautiful and unique- exactly what I wanted. She was always so helpful... Read More and easy to work with. I really cannot say enough good things about Jen. I will be recommending her to anyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kate M

We came to Jen for her to design our wedding invitations and other paper needs for the wedding. She is amazing!!! You will immediately be happy to came there. She makes you feel comfortable and takes the time to show you examples and answer your questions. You will be so happy... Read More with the service. She has a quick turn around for all her work and everything is done as promised and when promised. The best part is she custom designs all your invitations. She listened you and picked up on things after meeting you to be able to create a one of a kind design. Jen worked with us and our crazy schedules. I cannot say enough great things about her. The best part is the cost is so reasonable. You can get a custom design for the same price of a pre-made design from a website. So why not have your own unique design? We highly recommend her for any job you need for paper or design. You will love her!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Brianna B

Jen was absolutely phenomenal to work with. She has such a talent for creating the most perfect goods for your wedding. I went in to our initial meeting holding back on telling her what I really wanted because I was afraid it was out of our budget, so there was no point in... Read More getting my hopes up. Jen somehow came up with EXACTLY what I was dreaming of, despite my hesitations in telling her, and did it UNDER our budget limit. All of our guests raved over our invitations as soon as they started getting them in the mail. She also did a perfect job on all of our day of items, and went above and beyond on our koozies. She was so fun and personable, and I will definitely be coming back to Jen for any paper goods I need in the future!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Erin K

Jen was fabulous to work with. We feel so lucky to have found her. She’s on the ball, super talented, professional, and spunky enough that it makes it that much more fun to work with her. From day one, Jen worked so hard to design something that suited us well. In fact, the end... Read More result had SO many of our guests mentioning that our invitations were the most beautiful, unique ones they’d seen. What I loved about working with Jen is when I was being indecisive, she helped coax me along in a way that I found very valuable. When it came down to the wire, Jen worked extra hard to make sure we met all our deadlines. I couldn’t recommend her more!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Lauren E

Jen did a great job! She collaborates with you to make sure your invitations are exactly how you envisioned them. I received so many texts and calls saying how beautiful my invitations were. Definitely recommend her, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Jen is super talented and an amazing artist who goes out of her way to make your vision into a reality (heck, she even helps you create your vision- which is way better than you ever imagined). She is awesome!!! We are so happy!!! Jen is also just a really great person. I... Read More would give her six stars if I could...

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 denise p

Jen's designs are the most unique, fun, and creative I've ever seen. She will work with you to develop a complete package for your specific needs that truly will stand out from all others. Highly recommend Pretty Together!

Pretty Together is amazing

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Pretty Together worked with me to customize my wedding invitations and associated wedding items. They think outside of the box and work with each client to ensure that their wedding brand is executed in a memorable way. From the most traditional to the most unique, Pretty... Read More Together's concepts are amazing--and unlike the traditional run-of-the-mill wedding stationary. Their customer service is top notch too!! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Wow, Jen is the coolest! I came to her with some vague ideas and she was able to transform it into a theme that was gorgeous and unique and exactly what I meant. She has such an eye for design and flair and capturing the kind of style I was describing. I think you could bring in... Read More anything you could think of and she could make it happen AND look good! Plus she was really nice and patient. I don't live in St. Louis so we did the whole thing with emails and phone calls and pdfs. She was really patient when I kept changing my mind and wanting to try different things. She was kind and funny. It was also really easy to talk to her about money, something I can get uncomfortable talking about. So far, we've just done Save the Date and the Invitations, but I'm looking forward to working on the rest. I appreciate the way she's so upfront about things. When I told her my budget, she was OK with that, and explained the impacts of different options. It felt like we were on the same side, working together. It's so nice to have our invites really reflect us and to work with someone who makes this actually fun. I wish I could tell everyone how awesome she is! She said she could even help me design some business cards that would have a little more panache. Seriously, check out her website and how cute her stuff is!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Jen is so creative! She took all of our random ideas and turned them into amazing design for our invitations and other wedding things. Everything was so unique and so us. I couldn't imagine our wedding being as beautiful without her.

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Kristen C

I was very pleased with the invitations that Jen created for my wedding. She has the ability to take a few of your ideas and turn them into a beautiful design. I received many compliments on the all stationary Jen created for me, from the invites to the menu cards. Everything... Read More had a custom feel and all came together beautifully. Something that I also really appreciated was Jen's responsiveness. When I needed a change she was quick to update it and send a new proof. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

I couldn't have been happier with the invitations and everything that went with them. Jen is so creative and took the time to get to know me so that they were just perfect. So much attention to detail and so unique. I'm so happy I didn't go with the boring traditional stuff.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Tuere F

Jen is incredibly talented and was able to create a customized invitation that served as the launch point for all of my decorations and even my cake. She is great to work with and has a wonderful attention to detail. Truly the best part of the whole planning experience!!!

2015-07-20T11:25:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure and I'm so glad you loved everything!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Hilary V

Our Pretty Together invites turned out timeless! Working with Jen was one of the best experiences I have had through the whole wedding planning process. She stays on top of everything and is an absolute pleasure working with! It means a lot having pleasant and bubbly people to... Read More work with when wedding planning can turn stressful at times. Could not be more pleased with her work, she turned our dreams into one of a kind invitations!

Jen Richmond

With over 15 years of experience in design and production, you can rest easy knowing your project will be everything you dreamed. Since 2000, I've been creating award-winning designs for a wide range of highly-satisfied and repeat clients. Whether you have a fully-realized vision or just a glimmer of an idea, I will work with you to create invitations and day-of items that showcase your personal style and make a lasting impression. I'll even do my best to make it fun. So what are you waiting for, let's make something pretty together!