Great for Wedding Groups-BEST PRICES AROUND!!

Wedding Special- 5 hrs for $899.. Guide our driver wherever you want to go, quick stop by the lake for pictures or stop by your favorite establishment. We have flexible rates based on your situation and time of year. Remember, it's your special day. Book Now !!!

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service

532 Bluemound Road., Waukesha, WI (262) 524-7996

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Emily S

The company was very laid-back about payments and, after doing an extensive amount of research, they were extremely inexpensive compared to most companies! I was able to rent a charter bus for just $600 to drive my 65 out of town guests from the hotel to the wedding venue. They... Read More were on time, and were very friendly to me and my wedding guests!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Erin B

Do not use! The shuttle only made two trips and when I emailed to ask what happened I was told the driver sat in front of the hotel and no else got on. My guests were waiting out front of the front door of the hotel (same spot we got picked up) for almost an hour and finally had... Read More to drive to our venue. Many of our guests missed our ceremony because they were waiting for the shuttle that never showed.

2017-06-04T16:02:45 Response from the vendor

It is my understanding the shuttle made 2 drop off trips. 1 with the groom and his groomsmen, and the other with the bride and her bridesmaids. After that, the shuttle returned to the hotel and waited for any guests that may have needed transport... Read Less Read More