Priceless Vows-Fani Gilbert Notary Public

Serving South Florida

South Florida Wedding Officiant

No matter how much you spend on your wedding, the words you exchange--your vows--are priceless. Fani Gilbert has 25 years experience as a officiant bringing South Florida couples together with personally tailored words of love, affection and commitment that last a lifetime.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Conservative, Jewish, Muslim

Ceremony, Wedding

Miami, FL Serving South Florida (954) 433-0405

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Rebeca F

Fani did such a beautiful ceremony!! Everyone was touched, she was sweet and sincere since the first day we met her. The cookies she made were a plus for my husband lol. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding officiant. She did everything we asked for, I... Read More couldn't be any more happier with her :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Amy B

Fani was amazing! She made the whole process completely painless and helped my wife put together our dream wedding ceremony without any stress! The ceremony was beautiful. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Melissa G

Fani was an amazing officiant. I could not ask for any better. She made sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. And she was relatable and in constant communication with us to let us know things we're going well. Even with non ceremony things she asked how we were doing. It... Read More takes someone who truly cares to give that kind of service and I'm glad we got to have Fani on our special day!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Summer F

Fani was fantastic. She helped us customize our vows into a magical love story when we did not have the right words to write ourselves. All of our guest complimented our wedding ceremony and we have to give thanks to Fani for that. She made our wedding unique and magical.... Read More Wedding date 06/04/16

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Ani E

My role: I was the Maid of Honor for my best friend's wedding. How I got in contact with Fani: Because the bride lived far away, I was helping to plan the wedding in FL and I found Fani online My impression: Fani was attentive from the moment I received her first call back. She... Read More was in constant communication with us via phone and text and emailed several versions of the ceremony for the couple to critique and customize as their own. She was very flexible given that the couple did not reside in S. Fl and accommodated 2 meetings with them to review the marital process-- from legal paperwork to the ceremony itself. Fani was great! To Fani: Thank you for making Summer & Adrian's day extra special!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Dan G

Being that I am jewish and my wife isn't, we were looking for someone who officiates interfaith marriages. We came across Fani from Priceless Vows and we were so happy we did. Fani was so easy and fun to work with and gave us the freedom to come up with our own ceremony. What... Read More can i say, Fani was absolutely amazing. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and went over everything with us and really eased our nerves. It was such a beautiful ceremony that even after a week, people are still talking about it. Thank you Fani for everything, you really made our day special.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jessica n

Fani was absolutely fantastic! She said and did everything we asked for! Kept our ceremony short sweet and romantic. She was extremely helpful during the process leading up to the wedding as well. Every time i called, texted or emailed. She responded ASAP. I would highly... Read More recommend her to any bride and groom.

Wedding officiant

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Sherry M

Fani was a great officiant! We were so lucky to find Fani two weeks before our wedding. She was so sweet to take time out of her weekend to meet with us and discuss the vows and readings that we wanted to have read. Before the wedding day she checked in with us made she I was... Read More relaxing and already for the big day. Even with some short rain difficulty she was so kind to walk outside for our quick ceremony and she didn’t even care about getting her hair wet. I word defiantly recommend Fani to anyone that is looking for an officiant, it really was a pleasure working with her. With love - Sherry

Fani is fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

Fani is fantastic! She sat down with us and took the time to get to know our story, helped us envision the ceremony itself and gave us lots of examples to work with based on our non-traditional ideas about what we wanted our wedding to look like. With her help we put together... Read More pieces that spoke to us and wrote a ceremony that was truly our own, complete with a unique unity braiding ceremony we came up with together. Fani clearly enjoys her work with couples and it shows in her expertise and care. Thank you for helping us make our day our own and one to remember!

Helped us personalize the ceremony!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Haley C

Fani did a great job helping us personalize our non-traditional ceremony. She let us know how others typically handle things but reminded us over and over that our wedding was about us and that we could handle things the way that felt most authentic for us. Great way to... Read More start a life together. Thanks, Fani!