Prince George's Ballroom - Elegant Settings of MNCPPC

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall

2411 Pinebrook Avenue, Hyattsville, MD

Perfect combination of indoors and outdoors

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Lanre B

My guests all raved about the venue for our outdoor wedding ceremony on PG Ballroom's outdoor patio at the end of August. The patio has a natural aisle and easy viewing for our 150 guests. The white garden chairs provided and the backdrop of the golf course and manicured gardens really impressed my guests. The patio has plenty of electrical outlets for music and videography set up, too, which came in handy. The area is so pretty it requires minimal decor, which worked for my budget! We had our reception inside the ballroom proper, and the set up is really perfect. We brought in our own chivari chairs because the chairs in the ballroom are a little old (and kinda ugly). They are VERY strict about the timing of your event and we ended up not getting out full deposit back because out caterer did not leave on time... but I won't take back any of our event! The bridal suite is beautiful and I have some magazine-worthy portraits taken in there. The groom's suite was also handy for sneaking away for a break during the reception. This venue is a great value! And Ms. Marion on staff is a darling! :)

Rating for Prince George’s Ballroom

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Cherry W

Review for Prince George’s Ballroom

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Renee C

I loved the size, the deco design. We loved the fireplace and the coziness in that area. We especially loved the discount we received for having our wedding in February.;At the time, the area around the venue was a little chancey (though we had no incidents at our time), but I have noticed that there are some changes in the neighborhood.

Send Email