Wedding Cinematography & Photography Studio

Since 2005, Prince Weddings have been devoted to capturing the pinnacle of every couple’s love story. And throughout those twelve years, we have grown to prevail as one of Southern California’s leading and most distinguished Wedding Cinematography & Photography studios—bettering our artistry every day, to better capture your wedding day. On behalf of all of us, we would be honored to have you join the Prince Weddings family, and to have us capture that very special moment of your life. Our mission is to offer our clients the very best in Wedding Cinematography and Photography. We do our best to work with each couple’s unique budget, and even offer a customized payment plan. It takes just a few minutes to request a quote; you may just be surprised at how affordable we really are!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

7431 Mountjoy Drive, Huntington Beach, CA Southern California, nationwide, and the world (949) 478-5322

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Diane N

I started planning my wedding in Summer of 2015 (our wedding was a month ago), when my MOH suggested that we look into Prince Productions for video/photo. She had just attended a wedding where a Same Day Edit video was shown, and was raving about it. I am so glad she convinced... Read More me to do it, because it was beautiful and well worth the time! Alex Morgan was our main photographer - he is definitely something else! I LOVE him. He's quirky, funny and boy does he take his profession/hobby seriously. He usually starts off with a handful of cameras, but by the end of your shoot, he'll have 20 around his neck. You can definitely tell that he is passionate about photography, because he will go the extra mile, climb over whatever he needs to, and break whatever rules there are in order to get the perfect shot. His assistants Jason (engagement session) and Thamer (wedding day) were also great! They all worked very well with each other, and are all super nice! Nathan Prince, aka bossman, is so awesome!! He was very thorough and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. He definitely works with you and takes in your requests and answers all questions. Nathan is definitely a visionary! He was patient with us throughout the whole wedding day, and captured so many great memories! Our same day edit video was so much better than what we could have possibly imagined. Towards the end of our wedding shoot, Nathan had my husband and I walk out of the golf course. My husband was telling me the entire time - "why the heck is he having us do this". It turned out to be the ending of our video, capturing us walking off into the sunset. Well worth everything! I would definitely recommend Nathan and his team any day! Also, shout out to Elizabeth for helping with everything on the Admin side! She's lovely to work with. We got our SDE link and about 100 pictures the week after the wedding! Prince Productions is definitely worth looking into!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Jenele M

Nathan and his team are amazing. My sister had booked them when she got married 5 years ago. I love their video style and I had researched other videographers but I kept going back to their work. At the initial meeting, he was very easy going and answered all my questions. I'm... Read More a pretty easy going person to work with so I trusted the professionals to do their work and I'm very glad I did. After seeing the video, we loved it. He provided such good footage of the ceremony & reception and included the speeches. I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants great quality work & long lasting memories for their wedding.

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Gaby M

We first encountered Prince Productions at our friends’ wedding. We saw their same day edit video and knew we needed to hire them for our wedding. We were SUPER happy we hired Nathan and his team. They were very easy to work with prior to the wedding. We got the same day edit in... Read More our package, and it was amazing. During our reception the video played and it was beautiful. We cannot wait for our full video edit.

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Ray P

Prince Productions was a fantastic company for our wedding! It can be tough deciding on a company who will create the memories of your wedding day, but I am really glad we chose Prince Productions. The owner Nathan offered to talk with us and get to know us before we signed our... Read More contract, and it was clear that everything from then on was done with our specific needs, wants, and expectations in mind. On a tight timeline, we were able to have a great engagement photo session and have those photos edited and developed before the wedding, which was helpful and important for us. It was really nice that the photographer for the engagement photos (Thamer- he was excellent) was also the lead photographer on our wedding day, because he already knew each of us and could tailor the wedding photos to our individual personalities. The wedding day photo/video team was punctual, congenial and excited for us, which made us more comfortable. They engaged with our guests and got great photos without feeling intrusive. The photos turned our great, as did the video. I would highly recommend Prince Productions to anyone, and I am grateful that they captured our wedding so perfectly!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Crystal P

Absolutely incredible work! My fiancé hired Prince Productions to capture one of the events leading up to our wedding and the video we received just 4 days after the event was absolutely incredible! Nathan is very talented in what he does. He captured everything perfectly while... Read More not interrupting the actual event itself. He got each of the guests to say a few words in a comfortable way so we now have almost have a video guest book/highlight of the event. He was polite, professional, and so easy to work with. The video we ended up with was flawless, had really fitting music, and is a memory we will hold onto for the rest of our lives. Thank you so very much, Prince Productions! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Brette J

Everyone at Prince Productions was so wonderful to work with! Not only was the video of our wedding incredibly professional, artistic and all-encompassing, they went above and beyond to make still photographs for me when some of my photos from the wedding day were lost.... Read More Elizabeth and Nathan are so great to work with and responsive to all my emails and calls. The highlight video is truly something I will cherish for the rest of my life! I highly recommend Prince Productions!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Diana C

Wedding date: 9/30/17 If you are looking for a wedding photographer and/or videographer, Prince Wedding Production is for you. I would be not surprised if they are booked because this team was phenomenal, professional, and fun to work with. By far, we're so so so ecstatic with... Read More how beautiful our video and photos turned out and honestly, we'll always refer this production team to any new bride and groom. 1. PROFESSIONAL. There were not just a few people involved, but the entire staff. From their responsive office assistant prepping with a questionnaire and answering any prior questions to their camera crew being on time and efficient throughout the day of the wedding. 2. SAME DAY EDIT. Nathan Prince and his videographer team were spectacular. He turned around and completed our wedding video to showcase at our reception and let's say that many tears of happiness were shed that night. You'd captured great, quality and genuine moments between my husband and I given the limited time we had with you. Bravo. 3. AFFORDABLE COST. We all know photography + videography takes a huge chunk out of your wedding budget. Yet, the money spent for Prince Wedding services was worth every single cent, which was actually affordable compared to other production companies. Plus, they offered same day edit videos! Nathan (Videographer), Alex (Photographer) and the rest of the team-- you all made our wedding experience so memorable. Thank you very much for being such a fun crowd to work with especially when you all knew how to lighten the stressful mood that we were feeling throughout the day and patiently work with our crazy 400 person wedding guests. -Diana and Sebastiano Caccetta

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Amber D

Prince Productions was amazing! Everyone we worked with from start to finish exceeded our expectations and they made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day! We did the same day edit on our wedding day and it was the perfect! We highly recommend it! Thank you so much for... Read More everything Prince Productions, we can’t wait to watch our video every year for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Brianna S

Nathan was so so great to work with!! Before booking him, Nathan took the time to call me and go over all the details. We recently received the video and I absolutely love it!!! It brings tears to my eyes every time we watch it. He captured every single moment that I would want... Read More to watch years from now! We truly are able to relive our wedding day when we watch our video. His assistant, Elizabeth, was amazing as well! She provided all the details and answered any questions I had before and after the wedding. Although a videographer was not in our original wedding budget, Nathan exceeded our expectations and I truly believe he was worth every penny!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 GK P

Amazing work! We just received the highlight video of our wedding on a boat and we are so in love with it! Nathan and team captured all the best moments, the beauty of the boat, great views of the ocean, and added personal touches of romance and magic. We could not be any... Read More happier.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Michelle N

We are very happy that we came across Prince Productions while doing a local search for a videographer. We met with Prince Productions to look at their video packages for our wedding and they had several packages to choose from. The prices varied on what you wanted included like... Read More DVD's, raw footage, highlight video, documentary video, and for how many hours you wanted them to video tape. We were able to choose a package that suited our needs and was in our price range. Prince Productions was very professional in person and via email. They were very responsive and communicated very effectively. On our wedding day, we (bride and groom) had one videographer and assistant at each of our houses while getting ready. All of the videographers and assistants were very happy, excited and professional on the day of and throughout the days of working with them. They made us very comfortable and also made our family very comfortable throughout the whole day! Prince Productions was so great to work with! Thank you for making us feel special on our wedding day and for the quick delivery with our wedding video! We love our video and can't wait to watch it for many more years to come! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for wonderful, talented and friendly videographers!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Kenneth L

Impressed would be an understatement for the good folks at Prince Weddings.. Elizabeth, Nathan, Thamer and everyone else on the team who helped with my wedding! Super professional right from the start, always in good spirits and on-time. Elizabeth helped me and my wife prepare... Read More months before the actual wedding, so the day of was a breeze. It also helped that they knew the Skirball so well, which was where our wedding was! It was a tough decision especially these days with so many photo and video companies... but I can tell you I am so pleased going with Prince!! Absolutely recommended to anyone looking for great work and thank you again Nathan and team!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Beth A

My experience with Nathan and his team was nothing short of excellent...they are more than worth every dime spent (which isn't too crazy like some of their competitors)! I got video and photo (which is way easier than dealing with 2 different companies) and they came in a timely... Read More manner, kept me updated, and responded to all emails. Thank you Prince Productions once again for giving me my memories that will last a lifetime! I am so happy I went with them for my day special day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Breanna N

Nathan and the entire Prince Productions team were amazing through our entire wedding process. They accommodated us every step of the way. Both our photography by Thamer and videography by Nathan and his team were incredible and exactly what we were looking for to capture our... Read More wedding. We have received nothing but compliments on our pictures and wedding video from our family and friends because of the tremendous quality and care the Prince Productions team put into their work. My husband and I highly recommend this company if you are looking for the best team to capture your special day and make you feel like a very important customer every step of the way.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 McKenzie H

Prince Productions is wonderful! The entire staff was so easy to work with and our highlight video is simply beautiful. Nathan, our videographer was very professional and did a great job documenting our wedding day. We're so thankful we'll have these memories on video to keep. I... Read More would highly recommend Prince Productions!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

We highly recommend using Prince Productions Videography and Photography. Our lives were made easier on the day of our wedding when we decided to hire Prince Productions. We got married at an aquarium which is very tricky to shoot at, and all the pictures and video that came... Read More back was more than we could ever ask for. As soon as we picked a day to get married, I set up a meeting with Nathan to see what his company offered and he made it very easy and helped us piece together a great plan for our wedding in a tricky venue. He was very up front and honest in all of his questions and answers, knowing very well our concerns with the venue. Alex Morgan was our engagement photographer as well as our photographer during our wedding and he did a great job with all the pictures we asked for and also ones he thought we would like. He was correct, we did enjoy lots of his shots he took that we didn’t really plan for. He has a great eye for the camera and we were the lucky ones to get so many great shots that we can relive our best day throughout the years. Thamer, Elizabeth and Nathan were our wedding videographers and they made things so easy, that at times you almost forget they are there. The team arrived to our event very early, nicely dressed and had a game plan as to how we wanted the video to look. They worked throughout the afternoon through the evening making sure they got everything happening around us, on our special day. After all was said and done on the day of the wedding, our venue coordinator asked to reach out to the photographer and videographer to see if they could display their work at the aquarium. To this day you can see our wedding while walking through the aquarium. Once we received the video, we were in awe of the work they had created. My wife and I watch it on a consistently basis and love every minute of it. After watching the video with family and loved ones, we all agree that it was money well spent. We really appreciate the memories that Prince Productions has created for us and can’t wait to look through our album and watch our video again and again and again.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

Nathan and his crew were fabulous! Nathan was very accommodating with us! I booked at the last minute and he made his schedule work and made it affordable for us! I would say to have no hesitations whatsoever when booking Prince Productions because the video and pictures that he... Read More creates is one of a kind! I would recommend him to all my family and friends!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

Nathan Prince, Elizabeth, and staff is stellar in almost every aspect of their craft - from the initial meeting, where my wife and I were assured of their professionalism and knowledge of the industry, to the moment we received our exceptional Wedding Blu-ray movies in the mail,... Read More we could not have asked for a more superb service. They worked with our budget, and needed very little direction throughout the planning process. When the big day came, Nathan and his staff were courteous, worked well with our photographers, and most of all; fun! Admittedly, I was skeptical of how the finished product would turn out, but my expectations were blown away upon first viewing of our highlight video and movie. Every angle, every sequence, every song choice, all flowed seamlessly to organically personify the joy, excitement, and wonder of the greatest day of my life (to-date.) My wife and I would like to sincerely thank Prince Productions for their outstanding work, and would like to recommend their services to anyone who is even remotely interested in having their special day filmed and preserved for years to come.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

We were debating about getting a wedding video and we're so glad we did. There's a lot of moments that you don't get to see as bride and groom and a video captures it all. Prince productions was extremely professional. They were so quiet and efficient that they were able to... Read More capture so many candid moments. Most of all their video was amazingly edited and beautiful. My mom said it looked like a movie :). Thanks!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Geih M

I have such a wonderful experience with Prince Productions. I came across them just looking at different recommendations and had to make sure they were LGBT friendly, as I dread being treated differently when my wife-to-be and I are trying to have professionals capture every... Read More moment we celebrate together, and with our families and friends. I found them through this website www.theknot.com. From the first time I sent an e-mail and called Prince Productions, we were assured by, and received a timely response from Elizabeth. When we dropped by their Huntington Beach location, Nathan and Elizabeth welcomed us and were very clear with the coverages of various packages they offered. All the work they have online and portfolios at the office just blow me away. At our actual event, Brian and Jamie were right on time, and worked great with our friend photographer. There was not one mishap as they worked together like they were one team of videographers and photographers. Brian made sure I was aware of the schedules at one point when everyone was having fun, just to get the cake cutting and champagne toasts in there. They didn't have to stay beyond the time we discussed, but they did anyway just to get everything in their videos. I am glad that they were there with us every step of the way from wedding day preparation to the reception because they were really part of something special, and it showed in their work and commitment. I hope they ate dinner at least because I sure didn't get to see that at all. My photographer friend was telling us how she truly was thankful we chose Prince Productions because she has worked with many videographers who just weren't as pleasant as Brian and Jamie were. The video highlight reel was everything I could have ever asked for. Nathan and his team edited the 3 hour video down to 6 minutes, and we absolutely love it. My photographer friend even watched it with us the first time we saw it b cause I really know my friend has an eye for the creative things such as these. She is as happy as we are. Prince Productions, a nice thing is headed down your way as I write this. Thank you so much for being so wonderful and for capturing our moments, both the funny ones as well as the raw tearful yet beautiful ones. We loved it all. Best, Rachelle and Jennifer McKenzie

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Kristin P

Nathan and his team were amazing. They were very pleasant to work with. But much more importantly, the quality of the videos deserves Oscars and Academy Awards. They take time to understand what you want, and they definitely exceed expectations. I highly suggest doing the same... Read More day edit. The quality of the video they will present is much like it take months to edit. It's just amazing, and you will have something to show your guests and other people immediately after the wedding. We also did the live feed because most of my family and friends are overseas. They watched and enjoyed the wedding as it happened. They loved it! The pricing I think is reasonable. As for the documentary edits, it will take time (hence doing the same day edit is HIGHLY advised). However, again, I'm so sure that you'll love every minute of it. I seriously would love to work with them again. Heck, they make me want to get married all over again (same groom of course!).

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

Nathan and his team are truly the best!! My husband and I were lucky enough to have them work with us on our wedding day and we couldn't have picked a better team. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole experience. Not only were they professional, they were also... Read More able to laugh and have fun with us on our special day. I felt like we were all best friends by the end of the day. They made sure to get every shot we had in mind as well as ones we hadn't thought of. The quality and beauty of our pictures are beyond what we could have hoped for. I can't even tell you how many compliments we have received on them. We just recently received our wedding video and I have to be honest, I have watched it about a million times. It is amazing! And we have heard from our friends and family it is the best wedding video they have ever seen. I have to say, I couldn't agree more. From the bottom of our hearts, we have to thank Nathan and everyone from prince productions for capturing one of of the best days of our lives in the best way possible. If you are even questioning who to hire for your special day... These are your guys!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

I loved our wedding photos and highlight video! So many great moments were captured, I was literally brought to tears! I immediately ordered prints of the best pictures and framed them. The wedding video was amazing. Our families loved it as well. I highly recommend Prince... Read More Productions for your wedding photos and video. They were very organized and made me feel comfortable on my wedding day. Thanks, Nathan and team! I look at my photos every day and I've probably watched my video about 100 times!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Maegan S

Prince Productions + Videography = The Best EVER! My husband and I absolutely loved our experience with Prince Productions. We used one of there photographers, who they hand selected to compliment our style. It was so special to us that they went out of their way for us to... Read More implement our faith into our highlight video. It was so special to have that be present throughout the whole film/wedding video. Our wedding video was so beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. The videography was exceptional. Also our disc/dvd got lost in the mail and Prince Productions sent one out right away to ensure we had our wedding video to view. I want to personally thank Nathan Prince, Elizabeth Nardella and the rest of the Prince Production team who all worked so hard on creating the most magical video I could have ever asked for. When my husband and I watched our video for the first time it felt like we were reliving our Big Day all over again. So dreamy and enchanting. My husband and I were especially thankful for the teams special attention to detail. Nathan I greatly appreciate your professionalism and skill. Elizabeth thank you for all of your follow up emails & check-ins to confirm changes. Again thank you for making our day so special. We were so blessed to of had you capture our DAY into film and photos that we will be able to share with friends and family for decades to come. Blessings, The Culvers

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

We found Prince Productions on The Knot. We sent an email inquiry and about 5 minutes later we got a response! My honey & I spent about two hours with Nathan. Throughout our time-there was no hard sell! Nathan took the time to get to know us and put us with his photographer... Read More Alex. Alex was the perfect fit for us-Alex was extremely responsive and professional. We felt like Alex & Nathan really embraced our vision and were passionate about doing a great job. On the day of our wedding Alex & his assistant showed up on time, were so professional and happy! Our entire party was amazed by Alex's eye for detail. The one picture we wanted was the sunset picture on the bluff by the beach-he nailed it-lighting everything! Amazing talent!! Thank you so very much!

Nathan Prince

Prince Weddings is a dedicated and talented core of cinematographers and photographers that have captured over 500 weddings in their 20+ years of experience. On this website you will see just a few of the wonderful moments we have captured throughout the years, those that our clients have so pleasantly allowed us to share. We are honored to display their love and hope to feature yours as well! We have made everything on this website as clickable as we can, so if you see a link, photo or video, please click on it to see more! There is no telling what adventure of real love you will go on.