Your complete event services company!

At Privé Events we marry harmony and complexity to ensure a seamless and exceptional experience. We provide professional coordinators and staff to assist with all of your needs. Let our amazing coordinators manage the logistics to ensure that your special day is unique and flawless!

$$

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

910 N NORTHLAKE WAY, SEATTLE, WA

Exceptional experience!

8/23/2014 Jenny T

We had an exceptional experience with Prive Events! Krista helped me through the entire wedding planning process to make it a dream come true from smallest details. Krista was personable, warm, easy to talk to and a great communicator, completely available to me when I needed her. Our wedding day was run incredibly smooth without a hitch all because of Krista's amazing ability to see the whole picture and deal with any unanticipated needs. I could not have chosen better!

Worth every dime!

8/09/2015

Krista of Prive Events was immensely helpful in planning & executing our perfect wedding last August! My husband and I are both busy professionals with little free time, no prior experience planning a wedding or other large event, and no pre-conceived notions of what our wedding day had to be like. I had found a venue and a caterer, but was starting to feel overwhelmed with, well, basically everything when I called on Krista! She immediately stepped in and got us on track, keeping us on task as far as what had to happen when, and reminding us when important tasks had not yet been done. Our venue could be more than little difficult to get responses from, and yet Krista was tenacious! I also greatly appreciated that Krista would listen to our needs/wants and then give us a short list of possible vendors for each important decision (like photographer, DJ, etc.) rather than me having to do all the time-consuming background research myself. Krista had excellent suggestions for everything and also has really helpful connections within the industry. On the big day, Krista brought an assistant, and the two of them did tremendous the whole day. It was absolutely seamless! If any issues arose at any time, Krista took immediate care of them, and I never learned of them. On a personal level, Krista is a friendly, outgoing person who was always prompt and always patient with us through this at-times stressful but ultimately fun process!

Prive!

8/16/2014 Justine

My husband and I hired Krista from Prive to be our day of coordinator for our wedding over in Poulsbo, WA at Kiana Lodge back in August. We couldn't have spent a better dollar. The ease she allowed us to have on the day of our wedding and all of the details leading up to it, was priceless. I planned most of the wedding by myself and had a very particular and (a bit perfectionist) vision for the day I wanted to have. From the suits to the flower girl accessories, from the hand written notes on the table settings to the sparkly pom pom sticks in all of the champagne flutes, to the songs and the timing I wanted them to play at. I was very detailed and Krista went over EVERYTHING with me for the months leading up to the wedding. She double checked everything with me and suggested more affordable options and vendors when she thought appropriate. She lead our bridal party and family during the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding in a relaxed, but professional fun way. I mean, I couldn't have picked a better combo of personality/business to get the job done. Everything went so smoothly, even so much that guests constantly were complimenting me on how smooth our wedding was. Guests would say things such as "your wedding was one of the most beautiful and well put together weddings I've ever been to" and "It went SO smooth!". It was a great feeling to be able to trust my day of girl and know that I could relax a bit more than I thought I would. I know she gives every Bride & Groom (or Party Host) 110% of her time, energy, and creativity. If you are looking for a planner, or even day of coordinator, Call PRIVE!!! You will be doing yourself a huge favor.

Krista is fabulous!

7/26/2014 Jennifer P

Krista with Prive events made everything so easy! From the first meeting we had with her we knew we were in good hands. She takes extra time to ask the questions you haven't thought of and is so patient. Neither my fiance or I knew much about weddings and we didn't realize how badly we needed her until we started working together. Her experience and industry knowledge makes a huge difference. All of our vendors were as excited to work with her as we were. The day of the wedding she and her assistant saved the day. Right before the ceremony my now husband realized he had a left a couple crucial items (marriage license, etc) at home and they had it taken care of- I honestly don't know how they did it. I had no idea until after because they're so calm and professional. I was not all that into wedding planning but Krista was so on top of everything while still being fun and sweet, anyone is lucky to work with her!

Best Investment!

9/27/2014 Trista H

Prive Events was hands down THE BEST investment we made for our wedding day. We live in Minnesota and having Krista and her team helping us through the whole process made the day not only go by without a flaw, my husband and I were able to enjoy every moment! She made sure we took time to eat, have a drink, and most of all, soak up every ounce of joy the day brought! She helped us from the day I said "yes" to the day after the wedding- she was always available and very helpful when it came to dealing with different vendors. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! She made it easy to feel confident that the day would be perfect if left in her hands, and it was!

Perfect Wedding Day!

9/28/2014

Krista of Prive Events is an spectacular wedding coordinator - I would say the best in Seattle. Not only is Krista professional and highly capable, but she also truly cares about her clients and puts her whole heart into each event. My wedding was very complicated with a lot of details and people (270 guests), but Krista handled it with ease. She made my wedding even better than I had ever imaged. Krista made my wedding day perfect, and I can't recommend her enough!

Prive Bartending

10/11/2012 Amber H

We used Prive's Bartending service. Megen was amazing. She went far above and beyond her duties. We purchased our own keg, and brought a few bottles of wine. She did the normal Bartending things, but she also helped us with our cake, she loaned us some linens, also helped with the directing of our guest. She made our Wedding experience amazing!

Amazing!

9/29/2012 Ashley D

We hired Prive Events to help with our wedding reception. We were so impressed with everything! Krista was our wedding coordinator and she was there for us every step of the way.

Price events

4/21/2012 Kristine Z

Good service and very helpful the day of the wedding.

Highly recommend!

10/01/2011 Jessie D

We got engaged, found the venue and set the wedding date for five months later. I thought, "what's to it?" Um...wrong!!! Once I started looking at checklists and thinking about all of the details involved, I realized we were in over our heads and we needed a professional - and fast! No idea where to start: We met with Prive and, immediately, my mind felt more at ease. We brainstormed ideas, trying to piece together our ultimate vision and dream wedding. We discussed budget, family dynamics, needs, fears and dreams. The Prive team was extremely adaptable and created a package based on what was best for us. Finding vendors: One of the first (and most helpful) things the team did was to recommend some incredible vendors and we then made our choices based on availability, budget and compatibility. Without Prive's "filter" we would have been overwhelmed by options. Crisis coordination: Our venue fell through three months before the wedding and the Prive team scrambled to tap into their network and provide alternates - they did not rest until we found a new venue that felt right. And it turned out better than we could have imagined. Planning coordination: Through the rest of the planning process, Prive assisted in coordinating the vendors, helping with decision-making when we were clueless and ensuring we were sticking to our timeline and checklist. The Prive team observed and stepped in when needed, otherwise letting us run the show. They were not overly controlling and it was great to have professionals watching over everything to make sure nothing slipped through the cracks. Day-of coordination: One of the best services the Prive team offered was the "day-of" coordination. They were on-site and behind the scenes to ensure everything went as planned. They were the "good guys" whenever possible but also the "bad guys" whenever needed. It wasn't until everything was over and the dust had settled that I realized how critical the Prive team was in bringing our wedding to life. We had an incredible day and unforgettable memories and a lot of the best parts are due to Prive's experience, professionalism, and execution. They really took the time to get to know us and were dedicated to ensuring that the wedding experience was the best possible for us and our family. I would highly recommend the Prive team!

The best!

8/20/2011 Colleen H

Krista was invaluable in the planning of my wedding. At the beginning of my planning experience, I held the thought that I could truly "do it myself;" I had been involved in the industry previously, and am now an interior designer by profession. I thought that I would be utilizing Krista on a rare basis. Boy, was I wrong. Krista was involved in every aspect of planning my wedding. Her knowledge and years of experience became SO evident as we worked together; she had an opinion and recommendation for every planning decision. Without Krista, there were so many things that would have slipped through the cracks. But because Krista has does this for a living, she remembered every last detail. I truly could not have done it without her. Prive's day-of services were also phenomenal. Our wedding was held at a private residence, which could potentially be a nightmare, but Keshia did an amazing job coordinating the onslaught of vendors and activities. I highly recommend Prive for their planning and coordinating services. They went above and beyond my expectations, and I have the utmost faith that they will be doing great things in the future!

Send Email