Modern - Couture - Documentary

1000 Marietta Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA

Love this duo!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Madi B

Courtney and Zahra shot our wedding photos. They were great before the wedding, getting to know us personally and getting to know the details. The day of was also awesome. They are calm and laid back so as not to stress you out, but also get things done. They are a sweet duo and... Read More all the pictures I have seen by them are great. We can't wait to get ours back.

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Jessica T

Project Duo were absolutely amazing wedding photographers. They were the perfect combination of creative and inventive photography, while also listening to what I wanted and delievering every time.

More like "Perfect Duo"

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Hilary L

I had the pleasure of meeting these vivacious ladies two years ago for my sister's destination wedding and knew without a doubt that I would use them for my May 28, 2011 wedding at Frogtown Cellars. These girls felt like family the moment we first met them and are so... Read More personable. They were able to envision my dream wedding and executed it to PERFECTION!! They do amazing on "magazine" photos and have such an artistic eye for what they do. They make you so comfortable and are so easy to communicate with. HIGHLY recommend spending the extra dollar or two to capture the most amazing day of your life!!!

Photographer

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 Kristina S

The most amazing two women I have ever met!! There work can not even be explained into words.

Engagement Session was FAB!

Reviewed on 5/14/2010 Sandra (Sam) S

Courtney and Zahra are fantastic to work with. They have a great way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and their shots all come out looking very natural. Plus extra bonus - they have a good sense of humor!! I'm very excited about having them shoot our... Read More wedding in a few short months.

TO Project Duo Photography