Project Floral

Denver and the Front Range/Mountain Regions/ Steamboat/ etc

Passionate Designers, Custom Designs

Our passion is to harness the natural beauty of flowers and foliage through thoughtful purchasing in order to design a custom symphony of blooms and decor: Our goal is to create an experience for you and your guests! We specialize in intimate details like bouquets and boutonnieres, as well as unique installations that bring an artistic vision to your wedding day. After your event we use a portion of our profit to share the love in our community by delivering two fresh flower arrangements to someone who needs a message of love.  As our vision has fully developed, we have rebranded from Orchid Princess Floral to Project Floral to embody these values and create a new platform for our growing creativity: Our goals are to Engage Dreams, Create Beauty, and Give Back. Inquire today!

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

200 Santa Fe. Dr. , Denver, CO Denver and the Front Range/Mountain Regions/ Steamboat/ etc (720) 863-6472
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Cheri G

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Project Floral. We worked with Lauren and she is just the best - so nice, communicative, and wants to make your vision happen. The only thing I told her was that I wanted peonies, and then I'm pretty sure I said it again about a... Read More million times! Project Floral delivered beyond our expectations. We had the most peony-filled wedding and all of the floral setup everywhere - entry, cocktail tables, ceremony tables, my bouquet - was exquisite. You should hire Project Floral as your florist hands down. You will not regret it!

2017-06-24T12:35:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cheri! We adored creating your peony filled wedding, you were so delightful and we are grateful for all of those beautiful peonies! Tons of congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Marjorie G

Project Floral is the best most creative florist. Tristin understood my daughter's vision immediately and created a design that was truly unique and gorgeous. Tristin is a joy to work with and her creativity and customer service surpasses any floral designer I ever worked with... Read More in the 20 years I managed special events. She is a delightful person bursting with ideas her follow through was impeccable. If you are looking for floral designer who can create your vision with a unique design Project Floral is the only designer you need to call.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lindsey G

Project Floral did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. We met with Tristin at the beginning and went through tons of different options for center pieces. I told her what colors we were looking for and she did an awesome job of finding flowers and putting together a story... Read More board to show what our flowers would look like the day of our wedding. She was super easy to work with as we made modifications and changes through the time. The day of our wedding her and her team came and set everything up, dropped off bouquets without any issues or hiccups. She even let us keep the flowers for brunch we were hosting the next day and her and her team came the flowing day to pick them up and clean up. I also love that Tristin donates $100 per event she does for a charity. I would 100% recommend Project Floral for flowers for any event - not just weddings!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Emily K

Project Floral is amazing!! Not only is Lauren absolutely delightful to work with, but she knows what she's doing. When I had a florist that didn't work out at the last minute, Lauren stepped in and made all of my flower dreams come true!! Project Floral is not only reasonably... Read More priced but made the whole experience stress-free. Do yourself a favor and hire them immediately!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Shauna W

Tristin and Project Floral were absolutely amazing. She knew immediately what I had described and made my wedding perfect. She was also incredibly kind and easy to work with. I would recommend her for anyone!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Lauren B

They. Are. Fabulous. So wonderful. If I could give them more stars I would. I met Lauren, with Orchid Princess, at a bridal show, and she was so kind and helpful from the very beginning. She talked me through all of my options, from the ways they could help me with DIY... Read More arrangements to all the beautiful things they could do. Throughout the whole process, I could tell that she truly understood the vision I had for my florals, and was going to do her best to make it a reality. Everything they created for us was PERFECT and exactly what I had imagined for our day. Natural, whimsical, and the perfect color palette.

2017-02-07T12:55:42 Response from the vendor

Lauren, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved planning with you and are so happy for you and Keegan. -Project Floral

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Eric R

Tristin and Orchid Princess Floral were simply amazing. I just had some photos of what I was looking for, and a few words to describe the feel I wanted. On the day of the wedding, I saw all of the table decor and it was exactly as I had imagined. Tristin has a way of taking what... Read More you're picturing in your mind and making it a reality. I trusted her 100% and everything was stunning. Thank you so much Tristin!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Megan H

I HIGHLY recommend Orchid Princess Floral! Lauren was an absolute dream to work with. She was able to capture my vision for my wedding perfectly and contributed wonderful ideas on how to make my vision come to life. Orchid Princess Floral created the most exquisite floral... Read More arrangements that everyone at the wedding loved and still talk about to this day. Lauren went above and beyond in every way and put so much thought and detail into every arrangement created. Her kindness and passion for what she does comes across in every encounter with her. She was very accommodating when I had a last minute change in the arrangements I needed. My husband and I are forever grateful to Orchid Princess Floral for making our day more beautiful than we could ever have imagined.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Jackie H

Orchid princess floral was the absolute best!! I really wanted bouquets and arrangements that appeared more full and green with a more wild look. Lauren and her team delivered the most gorgeous wild greens with the most beautiful white, merlot and blush blooms!!! My favorite was... Read More the full yet elegant dahlias!!! My guests, my bridesmaids and I were stunned when we arrived to the venue! It was everything I had asked for yet the displays and bouquets were brought to a level of beauty I didn't know was possible. It made the entire theme of the wedding come together. And what an amazing group of people to work with! They really listen and are very detailed in working with you! Thank you for everything :)

2016-12-26T17:11:04 Response from the vendor

Jackie, we loved your design and enthusiasm for floral. We loved being your florist!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Lori W

Lauren is great to work with! If you don't know what you want, like I did, she has tons of creative suggestions to help show you what your want! She has always been responsive to emails and phone calls, in a very timely manner, unlike many other florists I've dealt with. The... Read More company also had loads of different props and accessories to use. Overall, this is a great company to work with!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Alex O

Wish I could give Tristin & Orchid Princess Floral 10 stars! She was honestly one of the most amazing vendors that we worked with for our wedding. After sitting down for a consultation, Tristin was able to perfectly asses my vision for our wedding and was happy to work within... Read More our stated budget. As Tristin was professional, quick to respond to any emails/questions and a pleasure to work with, I knew that our floral and decor would be amazing the day of the wedding. The reality of the "finished product" however, exceeded my expectations. Everything from the archway design to the adorable floral crown for our flower girl was perfectly executed and stunning. Tristin and the Orchid Princess Floral team are truly a Colorado gem!

2016-11-18T12:45:18 Response from the vendor

We are so so happy that you loved everything! It was a joy creating your flowers and getting to know you better! We thought your flower girl was the cutest! Tons of love and congratulations to you!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Stella H

The flowers and everything are exactly like what I expected, one of the key things that make the wedding perfect. They are so beautiful and everyone loves them!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Steven L

Tristin was amazing with our floral arrangements. She listened to my vision and made it real! The floral decor really tied the whole look of our wedding together and all of our guests were raving about how good it looked. I am so thankful I chose to use Orchid Princess Floral!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jessica H

Orchid Princess provided us with wedding party flowers--bouquets and boutonnières for wedding party members and family including cute flower girl headbands. It was more affordable than other florists in the Denver area that we contacted, and overall we were very pleased with the... Read More services. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Meghan F

Orchid Princess made our wedding unique and gorgeous. The flowers were lush and vivid -- so very responsive to what we had discussed. Botanical awesomeness all-around! We had a very unique need for Orchid Princess to help create a floral archway for a wedding ceremony to help... Read More hide a rather obscure sculpture -- and the result took my breath away. The table arrangements, the wedding bouquets - each detail was in itself a piece of art... Whimsical, lyrical, and crafted describe the floral arrangements and also Orchid Princess' attitude toward floral design. They listened to my thoughts and transformed them into reality with grace, positivity, and creativity. I could not recommend Orchid Princess more for any event, large or small.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Jordan V

Tristin was such a joy to work with! She focused on making sure her designs and flower arrangements would complement the overall themes/feelings that we wanted for our wedding. I was grateful for her expertise because I know nothing about flowers, but she listened to my vision... Read More and made it come to life! She made the "flower planning" process so easy and stress free! I communicated with Tristin throughout the course of planning for my wedding, and she was always responsive to new ideas and adjustments I wanted to make. She is so sincere and really wants to make your wedding the most special day for you!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Riley A

Orchid Princess Floral was a dream to work with! Not only is their work amazing and right out of a movie, the staff is friendly, flexible and professional. Would recommend to anyone who wants storybook floral arrangements :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

We couldn't have been happier with how all the flowers turned out! We received many compliments on the floral arrangements and they looked absolutely stunning in photographs. Tristin (the florist) did a fantastic job and met each and every one of mine and my wife's expectations... Read More and special requests. She is such a nice and easy-going person that really helped us turn our ideas into reality. The process before the wedding was very professional and stress-free... Tristin provided us an idea book with pictures that matched what looks we were discussing to give us a visual idea of how the wedding would look... which was perfect. I highly recommend Orchid Princess for anyone looking for a stress-free florist that will make your wedding stunning.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Christa W

I'm so glad that I chose Orchid Princess Floral to do my wedding flowers & decor! While there are many florists out there who can create beautiful bouquets, there is nothing quite like Orchid Princess Floral's special ability to help me discover what I really wanted and... Read More hand-craft our wedding flowers just for us. Tristin & Lauren don't just make flower arrangements, they love people through the art of flower decor! Thank You :)

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Briana B

Orchid Princess Floral was absolutely wonderful to work with. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted for flowers but she walked me through everything and made it better than I could have imagined. I provided her with examples of flowers and and color schemes I liked and she showed... Read More up with the most beautiful arraignments. Her floral touches truly made my wedding memorable and her prices were extremely reasonable. Tristin is such a talented, creative, and unique florist that I would recommend for any occasion.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

I couldn't be happier with the flowers for our wedding! The arbor turned out so much better than I could have imagined. It was just stunning! All of our guests took advantage and took family photos underneath it. My bouquet was just perfect. All of the ladies made sure to stand... Read More on the correct side in photos so that their wrist corsages would show! We had so much fun planning with you. You are just darling! Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

Tristin was wonderful to work with and her flowers she arranged for our wedding were BEAUTIFUL! Couldn't have asked for anything better - she's the best!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

Orchid Princess made our event the most beautiful and unique night... from the lovely vintage table arrangements indoors to the cool and hip fire tables outside... the night was over the top phenomenal. Thanks to Tristin and Jordan for going the extra mile in every way. Your... Read More talented work set the stage for our guests to be wowed the second they walked in. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for their special day to be uniquely crafted and dreamy!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Abbey C

I love everything Orchid Princess Floral has ever created! Tristin's designs are so unique. She has such natural talent and is great at thinking outside the box. Loved working with her and her team!

Talented and Great to Work With

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Noel D

You want to work with Orchid Princess Floral for your flowers! Not only is Tristin incredibly creative and talented, but she is great to work with. She made the flower crown for my wedding and it was beautiful. The other work that I have seen her do is very romantic and... Read More whimsical. You will not be disappointed with choosing Orchid Princess Floral!

Tristin Johnson

It is delightful to meet you! My name is Tristin, owner and floral designer at Project Floral. We are a team of passionate floral-artists in Denver Colorado and we LOVE what we do. As an artist, designer and long-time nature lover, I fell in love with floral design and followed my dream of bringing full-scale artistic design to weddings. This paved the way for my passion of giving back to the community. I love flowers, I love events, I love my Denver community. I spend my free time hiking, skiing, and running in Steamboat Colorado and anywhere I can experience the beauty of nature.