Project Floral

Denver and the Front Range/Mountain Regions/ Steamboat/ etc

Passionate Designers, Custom Designs

Our passion is to harness the natural beauty of flowers and foliage through thoughtful purchasing in order to design a custom symphony of blooms and decor: Our goal is to create an experience for you and your guests! We specialize in intimate details like bouquets and boutonnieres, as well as unique installations that bring an artistic vision to your wedding day. After your event we use a portion of our profit to share the love in our community by delivering two fresh flower arrangements to someone who needs a message of love.  As our vision has fully developed, we have rebranded from Orchid Princess Floral to Project Floral to embody these values and create a new platform for our growing creativity: Our goals are to Engage Dreams, Create Beauty, and Give Back. Inquire today!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

200 Santa Fe. Dr. , Denver, CO Denver and the Front Range/Mountain Regions/ Steamboat/ etc (720) 863-6472
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Marianne S

My wedding flowers came out absolutely beautiful thanks to the help of Lauren and the Project Floral team. Lauren did an amazing job of bringing my vision to life, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. She was also always responsive via email or phone in the... Read More months/weeks/days leading up to my wedding. I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and would wholeheartedly recommend the Project Floral team.

2017-09-28T09:53:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Marianne! We loved your style and you were so fun to plan with!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Laura L

The flowers were one of the most important part for our wedding planning process. I knew at our first meeting that I had to hire Lauren, she understood exactly what I wanted! I loved that she put all my visions in her follow up emails with all those beautiful pictures. Not... Read More only are they very creative and came up with lots and lots of ideas to make it perfect- but they are awesome to work with. I never felt not understood and even when we changed things around the last month before the wedding and even days before, Lauren was absolutely helpful and understanding. I was amazed with all those beautiful and big flowers at our wedding day! Everything was more than perfect and still days after the wedding my guests couldn't stop talking about the flowers! Lauren, thank you for all your patience with me and I can't wait to get all our wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lindsey G

Project Floral did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. We met with Tristin at the beginning and went through tons of different options for center pieces. I told her what colors we were looking for and she did an awesome job of finding flowers and putting together a story... Read More board to show what our flowers would look like the day of our wedding. She was super easy to work with as we made modifications and changes through the time. The day of our wedding her and her team came and set everything up, dropped off bouquets without any issues or hiccups. She even let us keep the flowers for brunch we were hosting the next day and her and her team came the flowing day to pick them up and clean up. I also love that Tristin donates $100 per event she does for a charity. I would 100% recommend Project Floral for flowers for any event - not just weddings!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Anya L

Tristan was awesome to work with, she has a great process and was super helpful as I was very unsure what direction I wanted to go with flowers. She gave a lot of suggestions and helped to create a vision for the day. I left a lot of the creativity up to her team and my flowers... Read More turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lucy B

My daughter is very creative and artistic and when she met with Tristin to discuss the flowers for her wedding her vision was transformed into beautiful florals and props that made the wedding as unique as my daughter. Tristin’s talent is not just florals, she is a very gifted... Read More artist and she goes way beyond the traditional floral props to make a truly magical environment. She presented so many creative alternatives to the traditional norms: a flower girl wand instead of a flower girl basket; a copper bracelet with floral accents instead of the traditional mother-of-the-bride wrist corsage. Her creativity is boundless, we were so fortunate to have found her and you will be too!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ellie D

We loved working with Project Floral and had so many compliments on our flowers! The initial consultation was one of the most fun parts of wedding planning. They worked with our budget and executed our vision perfectly! Our hairstylists loved that the hair flowers had wired... Read More stems so they could be easily secured. Tristin is wonderful and made our day absolutely stunning.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Haley B

Our experience with Project Floral was wonderful! Tristin is a joy to work with - full of energy, talent, and creativity. We showed her some pictures of flowers that we liked for inspiration but the arrangements she put together ended up exceeding our expectations! She has a... Read More knack for getting "the vibe" of her client's style. The flowers were delivered in a timely fashion and they were in beautiful condition. We highly recommend Project Floral for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Linda F

Our wedding was July 8th of this year and Lauren and her team did an unbelievable job providing the flowers for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The bouquets and centerpieces were perfect (and huge!) and had a beautiful variety of flowers in the arrangements. We had... Read More a dozen centerpieces, a gorgeous flower framed arch, accent flowers on all of the tables, wonderful bouquets, a flower girl crown, and of course, cake flowers! Our guests are still asking who the florist was and let us know often how elegant the flowers were. Thank you Lauren! Your'e the best.

2017-09-28T09:54:28 Response from the vendor

Linda! You are the sweetest! We loved planning with you and creating your beautiful flowers. Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Amanda G

Lauren and Project Floral are absolutely amazing. They carried out our vision impeccably and it was even better than I could have ever imagined. They are fantastic! My bouquet was incredible and we got so many compliments on our floral design. Lauren was responsive, easy to work... Read More with, and I felt like she truly understood the look we were going for. I can't recommend Lauren and the Project Floral team enough!

2017-09-28T09:55:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kinds words! We loved planning for you and designing your beautiful flowers! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Molly M

This is a review that is embarrassingly long-overdue, but there is no way I can allow myself to continue reliving my magical wedding day without finally giving Project Floral (formally Orchid Princess Floral) the credit it deserves. My now-husband and I are from Chicago and... Read More chose Denver as a destination wedding location for our November 2016 wedding. When we selected Moss Denver as our venue and learned about the florist ON SITE, we were intrigued. Their work looked nice and their prices seemed fair (we had no idea, really), but the convenience sold us, and we reserved their services for our wedding date without even talking with another florist. That was a bit of a gamble for someone like me whose one little-girl vision of her wedding day was of something botanical and beautiful, but it worked in our favor. We scheduled a single pre-wedding trip to Denver to meet with vendors, and during that time, we met with Lauren at an adorable coffee shop in the neighborhood. She wrote down all of our likes/dislikes, bridal party allergies (eucalyptus, who knew?), and browsed through all of my obsessively-pinned floral inspiration photos. She is also unbelievably kind, and I found out, shared my desire to give “used" flowers a new purpose, if possible. At the time, Denver didn’t currently have a program to reuse flowers, so when I told her that I’d love for some of my wedding flowers to get a second life somewhere local, she humbly shared that she’d been doing that type of thing as a hobby for a little while. Too cool. We left things in her very capable hands and returned in November to flowers that were EXACTLY what we had in mind. Project Floral’s work was stunning, and I will forever remember the moment before the ceremony when I walked into our reception space and had my breath taken away by its beauty and simple elegance. These people truly know what’s up, and have such a magical way of making a vision come to life. You should book them.

2017-09-28T09:56:19 Response from the vendor

Molly! You are SO sweet! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Cheri G

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Project Floral. We worked with Lauren and she is just the best - so nice, communicative, and wants to make your vision happen. The only thing I told her was that I wanted peonies, and then I'm pretty sure I said it again about a... Read More million times! Project Floral delivered beyond our expectations. We had the most peony-filled wedding and all of the floral setup everywhere - entry, cocktail tables, ceremony tables, my bouquet - was exquisite. You should hire Project Floral as your florist hands down. You will not regret it!

2017-06-24T12:35:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cheri! We adored creating your peony filled wedding, you were so delightful and we are grateful for all of those beautiful peonies! Tons of congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Emily K

Project Floral is amazing!! Not only is Lauren absolutely delightful to work with, but she knows what she's doing. When I had a florist that didn't work out at the last minute, Lauren stepped in and made all of my flower dreams come true!! Project Floral is not only reasonably... Read More priced but made the whole experience stress-free. Do yourself a favor and hire them immediately!!

2017-09-28T09:57:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Emily! I was so happy we were able to work out for your gorgeous wedding! What a joy to us!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Marjorie G

Project Floral is the best most creative florist. Tristin understood my daughter's vision immediately and created a design that was truly unique and gorgeous. Tristin is a joy to work with and her creativity and customer service surpasses any floral designer I ever worked with... Read More in the 20 years I managed special events. She is a delightful person bursting with ideas her follow through was impeccable. If you are looking for floral designer who can create your vision with a unique design Project Floral is the only designer you need to call.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Shauna W

Tristin and Project Floral were absolutely amazing. She knew immediately what I had described and made my wedding perfect. She was also incredibly kind and easy to work with. I would recommend her for anyone!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Lauren B

They. Are. Fabulous. So wonderful. If I could give them more stars I would. I met Lauren, with Orchid Princess, at a bridal show, and she was so kind and helpful from the very beginning. She talked me through all of my options, from the ways they could help me with DIY... Read More arrangements to all the beautiful things they could do. Throughout the whole process, I could tell that she truly understood the vision I had for my florals, and was going to do her best to make it a reality. Everything they created for us was PERFECT and exactly what I had imagined for our day. Natural, whimsical, and the perfect color palette.

2017-02-07T12:55:42 Response from the vendor

Lauren, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved planning with you and are so happy for you and Keegan. -Project Floral

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Eric R

Tristin and Orchid Princess Floral were simply amazing. I just had some photos of what I was looking for, and a few words to describe the feel I wanted. On the day of the wedding, I saw all of the table decor and it was exactly as I had imagined. Tristin has a way of taking what... Read More you're picturing in your mind and making it a reality. I trusted her 100% and everything was stunning. Thank you so much Tristin!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Megan H

I HIGHLY recommend Orchid Princess Floral! Lauren was an absolute dream to work with. She was able to capture my vision for my wedding perfectly and contributed wonderful ideas on how to make my vision come to life. Orchid Princess Floral created the most exquisite floral... Read More arrangements that everyone at the wedding loved and still talk about to this day. Lauren went above and beyond in every way and put so much thought and detail into every arrangement created. Her kindness and passion for what she does comes across in every encounter with her. She was very accommodating when I had a last minute change in the arrangements I needed. My husband and I are forever grateful to Orchid Princess Floral for making our day more beautiful than we could ever have imagined.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Jackie H

Orchid princess floral was the absolute best!! I really wanted bouquets and arrangements that appeared more full and green with a more wild look. Lauren and her team delivered the most gorgeous wild greens with the most beautiful white, merlot and blush blooms!!! My favorite was... Read More the full yet elegant dahlias!!! My guests, my bridesmaids and I were stunned when we arrived to the venue! It was everything I had asked for yet the displays and bouquets were brought to a level of beauty I didn't know was possible. It made the entire theme of the wedding come together. And what an amazing group of people to work with! They really listen and are very detailed in working with you! Thank you for everything :)

2016-12-26T17:11:04 Response from the vendor

Jackie, we loved your design and enthusiasm for floral. We loved being your florist!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Lori W

Lauren is great to work with! If you don't know what you want, like I did, she has tons of creative suggestions to help show you what your want! She has always been responsive to emails and phone calls, in a very timely manner, unlike many other florists I've dealt with. The... Read More company also had loads of different props and accessories to use. Overall, this is a great company to work with!

2017-09-28T09:58:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Alex O

Wish I could give Tristin & Orchid Princess Floral 10 stars! She was honestly one of the most amazing vendors that we worked with for our wedding. After sitting down for a consultation, Tristin was able to perfectly asses my vision for our wedding and was happy to work within... Read More our stated budget. As Tristin was professional, quick to respond to any emails/questions and a pleasure to work with, I knew that our floral and decor would be amazing the day of the wedding. The reality of the "finished product" however, exceeded my expectations. Everything from the archway design to the adorable floral crown for our flower girl was perfectly executed and stunning. Tristin and the Orchid Princess Floral team are truly a Colorado gem!

2016-11-18T12:45:18 Response from the vendor

We are so so happy that you loved everything! It was a joy creating your flowers and getting to know you better! We thought your flower girl was the cutest! Tons of love and congratulations to you!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Stella H

The flowers and everything are exactly like what I expected, one of the key things that make the wedding perfect. They are so beautiful and everyone loves them!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Steven L

Tristin was amazing with our floral arrangements. She listened to my vision and made it real! The floral decor really tied the whole look of our wedding together and all of our guests were raving about how good it looked. I am so thankful I chose to use Orchid Princess Floral!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jessica H

Orchid Princess provided us with wedding party flowers--bouquets and boutonnières for wedding party members and family including cute flower girl headbands. It was more affordable than other florists in the Denver area that we contacted, and overall we were very pleased with the... Read More services. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Meghan F

Orchid Princess made our wedding unique and gorgeous. The flowers were lush and vivid -- so very responsive to what we had discussed. Botanical awesomeness all-around! We had a very unique need for Orchid Princess to help create a floral archway for a wedding ceremony to help... Read More hide a rather obscure sculpture -- and the result took my breath away. The table arrangements, the wedding bouquets - each detail was in itself a piece of art... Whimsical, lyrical, and crafted describe the floral arrangements and also Orchid Princess' attitude toward floral design. They listened to my thoughts and transformed them into reality with grace, positivity, and creativity. I could not recommend Orchid Princess more for any event, large or small.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Jordan V

Tristin was such a joy to work with! She focused on making sure her designs and flower arrangements would complement the overall themes/feelings that we wanted for our wedding. I was grateful for her expertise because I know nothing about flowers, but she listened to my vision... Read More and made it come to life! She made the "flower planning" process so easy and stress free! I communicated with Tristin throughout the course of planning for my wedding, and she was always responsive to new ideas and adjustments I wanted to make. She is so sincere and really wants to make your wedding the most special day for you!

Tristin Johnson

It is delightful to meet you! My name is Tristin, owner and floral designer at Project Floral. We are a team of passionate floral-artists in Denver Colorado and we LOVE what we do. As an artist, designer and long-time nature lover, I fell in love with floral design and followed my dream of bringing full-scale artistic design to weddings. This paved the way for my passion of giving back to the community. I love flowers, I love events, I love my Denver community. I spend my free time hiking, skiing, and running in Steamboat Colorado and anywhere I can experience the beauty of nature.