Promise Event Planners

Promise Event Planners is a boutique wedding and event planning company based out of Denver, Colorado specializing in full service wedding planning and month of coordination. It is our goal to make the world a little prettier, and we do this by planning fun and personal weddings and events. We offer easily customizable packages that fit each couple and their unique personalities. Let us create the best day of your life.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Morgan S

W.O.W.! Payton Bernstine is absolutely incredible. I used Promise Event Planner's for their full service wedding package. Payton was my go-to girl for everything any anything. She recommended all of my vendors to me and even found a last minute make-up/hairstylist one week prior... Read More to the wedding for my bridesmaids. She knows her stuff and is a great resource to find the best vendors in all of Colorado. Payton and I communicated weekly, if not everyday, for my crazy anxious needs. She was able to attend my meetings and FaceTime me in for events I could not be at. I was an out of state bride, so having Payton was such a relief. The day of the wedding could not have gone smoother. Payton and her team managed to make all of my wishes happen. She was there when I needed her and my parents absolutely adored her! My wedding ceremony was planned to be outside and it had been raining ALL day. When everyone was trying to convince me to move the ceremony to our back up location, Payton stuck with my decision to keep it outside and made sure everyone respected my decision. Not only was Payton a great wedding planner, but she also was a great friend. I know we will continue to have a lasting friendship<3

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Crystal R

I can't rave enough about Payton, her creativity and attention to detail made my wedding day a dream come true! I was an out-of-state bride and with Payton by my side the planning process was virtually stress free. Payton was extremely accessible, she had great relationships... Read More with numerous vendors, and was able to handle all of my last minute requests with a sense of calm that was very comforting. In addition to the actual wedding day planning, Payton also planned a beautiful rehearsal dinner experience at the Botanic Gardens, an After Party at Nativ Lounge, and several weekend activities from pedal bar and day trips to Boulder for out-of-town guests. My husband and I could not have been happier with Payton and her team, and thank her for helping us to create beautiful lasting memories. Payton rocks!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Baylie D

There's no way there's a more indecisive bride than I am and Payton was the perfect planner for that. My fiancé and I decided we wanted a big wedding for our families at the forefront but as months went on I began to feel differently...so we decided to trash all the plans for... Read More the big wedding and instead plan an elopement! Payton can do it all and she's never made me feel crazy for it (which is important). Promise has every vendor recommendation you could think of for your style. I loved working with Payton and would do it a million times more :)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Liz C

Payton and her assistant, Katie, were absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only did they make our wedding day and the planning process so extremely easy and stress free, they were incredibly fun to work with!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Angela S

Payton was a lifesaver! She was available throughout the planning process with recommendations and advice. Day of the wedding, it was so relaxing to show up and know everything was being handled. If you are considering a coordinator, don't think twice about booking Payton...... Read More it is the best money you can spend in your budget!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Megan G

It's hard to know where even to begin with my review of Payton's services. She was worth double what we paid her and our day truly wouldn't have been as special as it was without her making sure everything went flawlessly behind the scenes. When my husband craved a cup of... Read More coffee during the middle of the reception, she rushed up to make him a pot. When our table cards flew away, she went around and handed them out individually. When our driver didn't show up at the end of the night, she threw our suitcases into the back of her car and drove us the extra half hour out of her way. She not only was a wonderful planner but a partner in crime and friend throughout the planning process. I would recommend her again and again, a thousand times over.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kelsey G

My fiancé and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Payton to plan our wedding last Fall and we could not be more happy. Through all the tiny details leading up to the wedding and the coordinating that is required on the actual wedding day, Payton was irreplaceable to us... Read More and we couldn't have done it without her. She's extremely organized, determined and gets the job done with class. Definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a stress free wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Chelsea C

starI'm not sure how to begin to express my appreciation for Payton and Promise Event Planners. Payton is absolutely everything you could hope for in a day-of coordinator: calm, cool and collected; detail oriented; professional; and, of course, passionate. From frequent check... Read More ins to managing vendors, creating timelines and plans, and taking care of EVERYTHING day-of, Payton honestly made our wedding day happen. It was the biggest relief knowing that I could just enjoy my new husband and our guests. I was a very hands-on, DIY bride, and I still can't imagine what I would have done without her. Payton, thank you for making sure that my wedding day was everything I ever dreamed of! We just adore you!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sarah S

Last year I was lucky enough to have Payton support my husband and I in our wedding planning process. She is organized, attentive, and always comes to the table with a positive attitude. She constantly volunteers her help and ideas to make every detail on your big day... Read More outstanding. Payton wants her clients to not just partake in the current wedding trends, she wants them to set the trends. Any couple would be lucky to have her.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Mercedes G

I had the best experience working with Payton. She was very prompt, communicative and prepared. I can't her enough for making the day run smoothly. No 2nd wedding here but, I would recommend her to friends and family.

Payton Bernstine

Payton, Owner of Promise Event Planners, is a Colorado native & sushi enthusiast. Planning & design is her passion & she does all things with her fun loving personality & confidence. She found her love of event planning working as an intern while earning her degree at the University of Colorado. She has been in the industry for over 4 years & has done all types of events from weddings to non-profit fundraisers. From the top of Aspen Mountain to the Broadmoor Hotel, she has planned beautifully personal events & fostered meaningful relationships with industry professionals