Prospect Bay Country Club

(15)

Grasonville, MD

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Eastern Shore Wedding Venue

Prospect Bay is a hidden gem on the Eastern Shore, just minutes from the Bay Bridge, offering seating for up to 250 people. Our experienced, friendly staff will guide and assist you from the initial planning to the final toast. Please call to schedule a private tour or for more information.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Restaurant

311A Prospect Bay Drive West, Grasonville, MD

An Absolutely Perfect Evening Provided by Prospect Bay & Brittanie!

1/03/2013 Laura P

My daughter's wedding reception was this past Saturday at Prospect Bay and everyone who attended was raving about the venue, the food, the service and overall atmosphere. Our family was rating Prospect Bay as a "10" according to all "Four Weddings" tv show criteria. Because my daughter was living in Texas the months leading up to the wedding, I was the one who primarily worked with Brittanie Davidson, the event coordinator. She responded within hours to all emails I placed and did all she could to make every one of my daughter and now husband's desires come true for an absolutely perfect evening. The event flowed perfectly. I would not have changed a thing and would recommend Prospect Bay and Brittanie for your event.

October wedding

10/05/2013 Natalie k

We got married here in October and it was wonderful. Brittanie was great during the whole planning process, she answered emails almost immediately. Our guests raved about the food and how pretty the venue. Everything was exactly how I envisioned. I definitely would recommend this to venue to anyone!!

June 15, 2013

6/15/2013 stephanie W

We had a great experience at Prospect Bay. It was a great value and Brittanie was amazing to work with. If we got to do it all over again, we would have our reception there again.

Wonderful Staff and Beautiful Venue

6/21/2014 Jen C

Prospect Bay Country Club is a beautiful location for any wedding and the staff is awesome. The price is very reasonable as well and we must have looked at 15 different venues and we received more bang for our buck at Prospect Bay. Our first event coordinator that we worked with was great and we were very worried when we received an email stating that she was leaving because she was partly the reason we decided to hold our wedding at Prospect Bay. However, we were presently surprised when we met Monica who was even more friendly and accommodating than the previous event coordinator. Monica did a great job with giving us everything we wanted and was very flexible with last minute changes. On the day of there were a couple of hiccups but Monica handled them perfectly and helped make the day special. We simply brought everything that we wanted set up to Prospect Bay the week before and when we arrived Monica and the staff had everything ready to go. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would definitely recommend Prospect Bay to any and every bride.

Prospect Bay Country Club Wedding

5/26/2013 Brittany S

Prospect Bay Country Club was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process of wedding planning. They were fast to respond back to any of my questions. They were willing to come up with a solution to any of my problems. To top it all off, they made everything run smoothly on the day of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding.

Prospect Bay Country Club

5/18/2013 paula s

Brittanie is awesome. My daughter's wedding was so fun and relaxing. The wedding was absolutely perfect. I was able to take the flowers, centerpieces, etc and show Brittanie one time how I we wanted things. Everything was set up exactly the way we wanted it. The food was great, the serves were great, EVERYTHING was great. I have had sooo many compliments of how this was one of the best weddings people have ever been too. The cost is more than reasonable for what you get. We spent around $14,000 for the venue for approx 150 people. This was for the ceremony, the venue, a sit down dinner, appetizers, etc. HIGHLY recommend Brittanie at Prospect Bay to do your wedding.

Perfect Day!

9/15/2012 Patricia L

Brittanie, the cordinator at Prospect Bay Country Club was a pleasure to work with. She responded within a couple of hours to every email I sent her (and there were many for 9 months). The venue is spacious and the grounds are very well taken care of. We received many compliments on the food, including from our vendors who have attended many weddings. Choosing Prospect Bay was the best decision we made for our wedding.

Beautiful

9/08/2012 Heather C

Prospect Bay is a beautiful place to get married at. Brittanie was awesome and answered any of my emails quickly. The staff was great. The food was awesome. My guests were surprised by the food on how good it was.

September Wedding at PBCC

9/01/2012 Tamara M

I could not have asked for anything more from this venue. Prospect Bay Country Club exceed my expectations in every aspect of the event. The onsite coordinator, Brittanie, is absolutely fabulous! She definitely made the wedding day as smooth as possible. We dropped off all of the decorations and supplies and she set up the room exactly as we had asked. She even made a few additions to make the ceremony and reception site beautiful! Our guests had an incredible time, the food was great, and the staff was excellent. I would 100% recommend this site to someone else who is planning an event or wedding.

Brittanie made our day perfect!

7/28/2012 kristyn e

We just had our wedding at Prospect Bay Country Club on July 28, 2012. Brittanie is a wonderful person to work with. She always was on top of everything and even emailed me while she was on vacation. This woman is truly dedicated to her job and I would never consider another venue after looking here. This is not only a beautiful space but also very accommidating. Brittanie and her staff did everything to make our day perfect! The staff is very pleasant and helpful and the food is amazing! I would recommend this venue for any type of occassion!

Winter wedding

1/07/2012 Shannon M

We held my daughter's wedding reception at Prospect Bay and in January and were extremely pleased. The building is very pretty, comfortable, and well maintained. There was a fireplace outside which a lot of guests enjoyed. The meals were a good size, the food was very good, and everyone was served promptly. The cost was considerably less than places we had looked at in the Easton area. All of the people we worked with were helpful, organized, and polite. Great choice!

great time at Prospect Bay!!

11/11/2011 Julianne G

I really loved having my wedding at prospect bay. Everything was perfect!!!! The place is amezing!! I had a dreamy outdoor ceremony on a perfect fall day!! It was incredible pretty!! The food was also great and all the staff was very helpful, specially the event planner. Much cheaper and at the same time better than so many other venue I visited!!! Totally worth!! Great venue!!

Country Club

9/10/2011 Marni S

For the most part, our experience here was outstanding. During the planning period they switched event planners, which did cause some minor issues. Many things the first planner told us, the second didn't want to uphold. Ultimately they worked with us to get the reception we wanted. It was a beautiful local, perfect for pictures.

Great food and beverage

5/01/2010 Jennifer A

Stunning views from the ballroom

Review for Prospect Bay Country Club

10/23/2004 Jess C

It was so beautiful. Being on a golf course, even in late October it was beautiful, lush and green. the leaves were just starting to turn. There is a bridge over water that made for great pictures!

Send Email