ProTones Lighting & Sound

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Hampton Roads and Virginia (757) 903-9528

funny man

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Adrienne C

mike was amazing in helping me from begining to end, from deciding on my wedding playlist, to entertaining my wedding guests

Wedding D.J.

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Amy A

The D.J. was great and interacted well with the guests. I wish he played a little more current music but when ever we requested something he played it. It was a great night and we were very appreciative.

ProTones Was Great!

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Kylene K

My husband deployed right after we got married so we waited to have our reception. I planned the whole thing while he was gone. We had a low budget so a lot of the other local DJs were out. I was happy to be referred to ProTones since their prices were so affordable. They had no... Read More problem helping me with customizing my reception to get exactly what I wanted. It was a great night and ProTones definitely brought the fun and great music. I've referred a lot of friends and family to them! It's very rare to find such an affordable DJ who has the quality that ProTones has.

Yorktown Wedding

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Nichole H

Planning a wedding from 2000 miles away is extremely difficult. Coordinating with vendors can be a nightmare. With the team ProTones provided and the extreme level of professionalism, that task was made much easier. I felt comfortable calling or emailing any time of the day for... Read More questions and concerns. And solutions for concerns were swiftly provided. I never felt like ‘a crazy bride’ during our interactions; and those brides planning their wedding know how easy it is to feel like you are losing your mind. The sound quality was top notch. Even with the ceremony under the Coleman Bridge during rush-hour, every word was crisp and clean. The added up-lighting at the reception brought an ambiance to our event like no other. The room felt like we were floating in a cloud of light. I highly recommend to anyone to add the lighting package—it is a small thing that gives that something extra. The vibe that was created during the reception was classy, fun and respectful to my desires. I constantly was complimented throughout the night from family and friends on how amazing the DJ was. ProTones helped create the wedding of my dreams. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely, Nichole Holtz-Snyder Newport Beach, California