Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Flatware, Glassware, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

Southern California (424) 235-3826

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Amanda K

Anna was a dream to work with for our wedding! From the moment my husband and I met her she was incredibly sincere and had a great eye for what would go with our wedding. Our theme was travel based and we wanted to have some decor on each table. Anna sourced up multiple... Read More beautiful vintage globes for our occasion and suggested pairing different colored vintage books to stack on the table. Even after signing the contract she was very communicative and replied emails at least within 24 hours of writing to her. We decided to rent all our decorative items from Provenance Rentals and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. I highly recommend working with them for your wedding if you'd like someone detail oriented with an incredible eye for style. I'd definitely rent from Anna again for our next event. Thank you so much Anna for helping make our day so magical!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Sarah C

I was on the hunt for the perfect love seat to fit the vision I had for an upcoming photo shoot I had. Provenance Rentals had that perfect piece I needed! They have an amazing collection it was almost hard to choose. Both Anna & Rita were such a pleasure to work with, whether it... Read More came to answering emails quickly to accomadating some last minute changes. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Deborah S

Provenance has such a beautiful collection of vintage furniture and d├ęcor! I had a wonderful experience working with Anna. Once I told her my vision and what I was looking for, she began to pull the most perfect pieces to tie everything together. It's hard to find vintage pieces... Read More in wonderful shape, and Provenance really takes pride in restoring their pieces back to their original glory. Thank you again Anna! It's one thing to just find pieces you need for your event, but it's quite another to receive such wonderful care and service along with it! I definitely recommend Provenance to all my Brides seeking special vintage pieces!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Angelina E

I rented some small elements for my dessert table as well as an easel and window pane that was used as our "welcome" signage for guests at my wedding reception party last weekend. Everything was perfect and helped elevate the ambiance and overall atmosphere of the party. Not... Read More only that but Anna was a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating when it came to my husband and my schedule and a true professional. I would definitely recommend! When you are getting married and have a ton of things to do, it's nice to have someone that can help alleviate some stress from your work load and ensure your big day goes off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Adriana T

OMG where to begin? I had the pleasure to work with Anna and her company. Their collection is out of this world and it includes specialty vintage, bohemian, rustic, and handmade furniture and props ranging from larger backdrops to the most beautiful details. They also customize... Read More anything you want. I love the vintage vibe. If you want your event to stand out they are the ones you want to rent your furniture from. Highly recommended. Great job!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Jessie R

Provenance Rentals created the most incredible western themed backdrop for my wedding! They went above and beyond to find one-of-a-kind, unique pieces...it was better than I could have ever envisioned! Anna, the owner of the company, was so easy to work with. She kept me in the... Read More loop, sending me frequent updates on what she was creating, and she was extremely patient and respectful of my time. Our backdrop/photo booth was such a hit at our wedding and I'm still getting compliments from our guests a year later. I highly recommend Provenance Rentals for your vintage rental needs!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Robert B

Anna's style and eye for perfection was just what we needed for our wedding. Her talent and non intruding eye for detail truly made our wedding memorable. Friends and family members are still talking about how lovely the details were. My wife and I were beyond happy with the... Read More rentals. Anna was very positive and helpful throughout the whole planning process. The music theme we chose fit perfectly with our outdoor wedding. We were VERY impressed with how everything came together. The photo booth was stunning. The stenciling was gorgeous. Music note mason jars looked stunning on the tables. Absolutely loved all of the details, right down to the gramophone...Where did you even find that piece??! The prices were in alignment with our budget, and there were no hidden fees. Wedding planning can be quite the process, plus not all vendors are forthcoming. Many vendors (so we learned) are MIA on your wedding day. Anna ensured that everything was arranged superbly on our wedding day. We could not have asked for anything more. Next occasion, we're definitely coming to Anna. We will most certainly rent from them again. Thanks Anna!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Stefanie P

Provenance Rentals is wonderful. We worked with Anna for our wedding for over a year on the decor we wanted. She was extremely helpful, always quick to respond, willing to listen and was an enormous help in creating our vision. We had a travel theme for our wedding in Moorpark... Read More and we rented vintage luggages, globes, cameras a travel journal, and much more. We had a beautiful stenciled mirror with our significant relationship dates that everyone thought was stunning and special. It is even in our wedding highlight video because our videographer thought it would be a personal addition. Anna styled all of the pieces and the vignettes that were found all over the outdoor garden venue and they were gorgeously curated. We got so much wonderful feedback from our guests admiring all the special touches and all the decor that tied our theme together perfectly. We loved working with Anna and are so grateful for all her hard work for our wedding. She was there early, came late, and helped make our wedding a dream. We'd recommend her to anyone for any event. Her creative touch really makes everything come together perfectly. Thanks Anna!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Katherine G

Anna and her company really came through for our wedding. We needed a settee and two arm chairs for a lounge area, and we found her with less than a week before our wedding day. Even though it was Thanksgiving weekend, Anna was very communicative and sent us a quote and pictures... Read More within hours. Her pricing for rentals and delivery is the best I have seen yet in all my searching and she was lovely to deal with. She even emailed us to confirm on the day before our wedding, and afterwards to thank us. We couldn't recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Taryn C

I could not recommend a vintage rental company in Southern California more highly. Their pricing is fantastic, the rentals are GORGEOUS, and Anna is an absolute dream to work with. If you're looking to beautify your wedding or event but don't want to entirely break the bank,... Read More please reach out to Provenance Rentals. Highly, highly recommend!!