PS Photography

Specialty

Photojournalism

165 Madeira Ave, Coral Gables, FL

Reviewed on 9/09/2013

Thank you so much for making and capturing the most important day in my life thus far. My husband and I could be happier and appreciate all the hard work and dedication that went into making our day so very special.

the best wedding photography team ever!

Reviewed on 1/04/2012 Jezabel L

We feel so lucky to have chosen PS Photography as the photography team for our wedding and we can’t thank them enough. They were very hard working, dedicated and full of enthusiasm during our engagement session, during the “getting ready phase” of the wedding day, and throughout the ceremony and party. They got all of the details we had asked to be photographed and did an awesome job of capturing all of the key shots that a bride dreams of having. Patty and Susie work really well as a team to capture their clients’ once-in-a-lifetime memories. We will never forget everything they did for us and we appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. There is simply no other choice but PS Photography for your most important events!

My AMAZING wedding with P.S. Photography!

Reviewed on 5/22/2010 Janelle M

When I look back of the most important decision I had to make for my wedding day, it was without a doubt photography. Fortunately, it was an easy pick- PS Photography! I learned of them when they did my best friend's wedding and they captured the most amazing moments- it truly took my breath away! I knew they would be MINE for my big day. First, they gave me the great idea to surprise my fiance at the time with a sexy boudoir session for Valentine's Day- the pics were chic, artsy, and nothing less than AMAZING! So my wedding day has now come and gone and I can't tell you in so little words how I feel about my wedding pictures. The girls at PS are just phenomenal for lack of a better word. I have the most beautiful unique wedding pictures I ever dreamed of in my hands. Everyone that has had a glipmse of these agree that the pics are just breathtaking! PS Photo LOVE what they do and you will see that in your photos. They have an eye for unique candid shots and capture all the emotional and ecstatic moments you want to remember forever. If I had one recommendation to any bride out there, it would be to book with PS Photography! These girls are the best wedding photographers in Miami- HANDS DOWN! :) Thank you girls for making my wedding day so special and leaving me with gorgeous pieces of art that I will treasure forever! Sincerely, Mrs. Janelle Martinez Montalvo :)

Rating for P.S. Photography