PSH Cinema Studio

Philadelphia, southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware region.

Documentary

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Video, Photo + Video

Berlin, NJ Philadelphia, southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware region. (856) 264-4391

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christie J

Patrick was so amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. He was so responsive, answered any questions that I had, and their portal for contract and payment was so easy to use! The day of the wedding I forgot he was even there most of the day because... Read More he stayed in the background capturing some amazing moments! We got a trailer for our day along with the 60 minute documentary-type film of the entire wedding. I was so pleased with the final product! The trailer made me cry and I've watched it about 100x, I was pretty specific about what I wanted as the voice over in our trailer because my husband wasn't comfortable reading a letter or public-speaking in general, I wanted the video to seem authentic and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Patrick used our actual vows for the voice over along with a few amazing speeches at our wedding. For the full video he got our entire ceremony on video along with all of the speeches given and every special moment in between (dances, cake cutting, etc.) We got our trailer back so quickly and shared it very easily. They were also a great value when compared to other videographer packages I found! I would definitely recommend PSH Cinema Studios for anyone looking for a responsive, un-intrusive videographer.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Nicole V

Patrick is wonderful along with his quality of work! From day 1 in planning my wedding, I knew how important having a videographer was to me! We were unsure if we could fit it in our budget but I am soooo glad we made it work. So far we have only seen our trailer (which I have... Read More watched probably over 100 times) but I can already tell how amazing our video is going to be just by the little moments he has captured!! In watching I found myself saying "where was he for that?!" Or "I'm so glad he got this!" because you never saw him no huge camera in your face. Patrick is so great to work with. He is very patient, a breath of fresh air! I am so glad we had him with us on our day and I know that he captured every important aspect of our day. It is worth every penny to watch and re live the best day of your life captured by someone who cares and feels this video is just as important to them as it is to you!! Thank you Patrick for sharing our day with us!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Jaclyn C

Patrick is truly amazing at what he does!!! He is so quiet while he is working you don't realize that he is there! Helps him capture true moments you will cherish forever!!! We had our trailer before we left on our honeymoon!!

PSH Cinema Studio was worth the investment!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2013

We had our daughter's wedding videotaped and are so glad we did. Patrick Huston, owner, did an amazing job capturing the entire day. What quality, it was like watching a movie. The day goes by so fast, we were able to see how much fun everyone was having in the video. We... Read More will cherish these memories forever. Amelia M. Galloway, NJ

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Alyssa V

Patrick shot our wedding in September 2013 and did an absolutely amazing job. He was very responsive leading up to the event, and was prompt and professional on the day-of. Many guests commented they didn't even notice he was there! Despite this, Patrick delivered a wonderful... Read More end product that captured the spirit of the day. I know the video is something we and our families will be watching for years to come. The quality is wonderful - no cheesy wedding videos here! I highly recommend PSH Cinema Studio.

Videographer

Reviewed on 8/12/2013

Patrick Huston of PSH Cinema Studio is one of the most professional, reliable and talented business owners I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! We loved our wedding video! He captured so many special moments! I will be happy to recommend him to anyone in need of a... Read More videographer! Great Job!

2013-08-13T22:16:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! I had a great time with your friends and family. I hope to see you again soon, best of luck always!!

Best Videographer Ever!

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 Lori R

Mike and I would like to thank PSH Cinema Studios for this masterpiece of work! Thank you for capturing these beautiful memories and for providing the best service in town! We love your work and appreciate the quick turn around time for such a beautiful video. If we ever get the... Read More opportunity to need your services again, you are my main man! Easy going, stress-free, and outstanding results. THANK YOU!

Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 3/20/2013 Jackie O

We hired Patrick after hiring his brother Christopher to be our photographer mainly because they gave us a package deal & we figured they would work we'll together, not fight over shots, etc. After all is said and done...we couldn't have gotten luckier that Patrick happened to... Read More fall into our laps! He did an AMAZING job!! We didn't even know he was there most of the day yet somehow he captured every moment and did it perfectly! More so, the highlight video he made for us is, what we believe to be, the best highlight video ever!!! Our full video is just as spectacular. Love PSH and would recommend to any bride-to-be :)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Sarah S

Patrick from PSH was the best that we could have asked for. We had our full length video as well as a short clip to show to family and friends within a week of our wedding! It's awesome! He even let us pick our own music for the videos! Great experience would recommend to... Read More anyone!

Memories to last a life time.

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Meghan M

PSH Video captured my entire wedding and had our completed wedding video to us within a month. My husband and I have watched our video already several times and cannot wait to watch it in the years to come!

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Danielle R

PSH video would be a great videographer to use because he makes the video personal. His price is great and he makes the bride and groom feel special the entire night. Patrick, the owner, is a great guy and will work hard to make sure that your video is great

great video!

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Kristy A

We wanted video only of the ceremony for people who couldn't come from out of the country. We had 3 beautiful DVD's by a week after the wedding, with some still frames at the end as well. He did a great job, and exactly what we wanted--no 7 or 8 hours of video for people to... Read More watch!