Is this your business? claim it now

Pteris Gardens and Floral Design

Greenfield, WI

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7820 W Layton Ave, Greenfield, WI (414) 325-7700

Pretty

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Christina P

I worked with Ann. She was wonderful to work with. I gave her some ideas but wanted her to run with it since she really knows what she is doing more than I do. My sister got her wedding flowers through the same company and they were amazing. The only thing I didn't like was the... Read More stems were way to long on my flowers so I couldn't hold them without them being on a funky angle. She tried to trim them but it didn't work very well. They were perfect for the bridesmaids, but since you couldn't really see it anyway it was a little disappointing. I really loved the bridesmaid’s flowers. She did also work with me to get the flowers under budget! I enjoyed working with them.

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Rachel D

Pteris has such beautiful flowers at an amazing price. The owners are very sweet and quick to respond, whether by phone, email, or mail. They really helped choose flowers that would look great with the wedding focus, as well as the dresses.

Review for Pteris Gardens & Floral Design

Reviewed on 10/09/2007 Rebecca H

Fabulous to work with! Great advice and direction to keep floral within theme of wedding.