Is this your business? claim it now

PTown Parties

Provincetown, MA

Cuisine

American, Italian

Buffet, Seated Meal, Food + Catering

13 Hensche Lane, Provincetown, MA

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sarah G

I wrote this review on Yelp - but for any bride out there - I'm copying it here too. Under no circumstances should you ever consider Ptown Parties for their services. In January we contacted Dave about catering our wedding party of about 40 people. He was friendly and... Read More helpful at that time. We paid in full for his services over 6 months in advance. When we spoke again, in March, he was slightly less enthusiastic. By May he wouldn't return our emails. As I hope anyone could understand, we naturally had questions about the details leading up to a day as important as our wedding. Simple questions, which he initially told us he would help us with, such as renting the dishes/silverware/linens or how to organize the alcohol and bar, we were now left to figure out all on our own. This was hurtful and stressful, and just not the right way to run a business. Email after email and voicemail after voicemail - completely ignored. I know, I read bad reviews beforehand and I still hired them. I know, it sounds like I'm a demanding bridezilla who lost her mind and needs all the attention. But please don't make the same mistake as I did, and discard this review as the rambling of a crazy bride. Dave really mishandled our situation and I have no doubt he will continue to overbook and overextend himself - at the cost of your patience and sanity. Conclusion: Two weeks before our wedding day, I called our credit card company and filed a claim against Ptown Parties for a full refund on the deposit we had paid. I promise you this was our last resort after weeks of unanswered emails/voicemails. I truly thought we would be ordering pizza for our wedding dinner. Even today, after our wedding, we have yet to hear anything from Dave. Not an apology or any sort of follow up. I can't help but see his actions as truly unkind. Silver lining: The wonderfully amazing Joe, Chris, and Zia from 141 Bradford Market took pity on us and absolutely saved the day. Best meal ever, truly. And I also learned a valuable lesson about believing what your read in reviews!

Ptown Parties is AMAZING! Don't look anywhere else...

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Julie D

We started working with Dave and Todd from Ptown Parties in early 2013 for our August 10th 2013 wedding, and could not be happier about the entire experience. Our friends and family continue to rave about the entire weekend, many have told us it is the best wedding they have... Read More ever been to. We had a number of detailed requests and events including a rehearsal clambake, private beach ceremony, and 130+ person cocktail hour and tented reception. Each event was executed professionally and beautifully - beyond our expectations. We had a severe rainstorm the night of the clambake, so Dave and Todd quickly transformed their restaurant into the clambake location- the night was amazing, you never would have known we had to make last minute changes. They also helped us coordinate travel for our guests to each event. Members of the Ptown Party team were equally impressive and professional. Dallas participated in our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception - and was an amazing server. Guests at our wedding could not believe the level of service - from getting my 86 year old grandmother a cup a coffee with her own cream, to making sure folks he remembered from the rehearsal dinner had their beer of choice available at the reception. Dave and Todd worked seamlessly with our vendors including the florist, DJ, cocktail hour band, transportation, and photographer. They took care of EVERYTHING. They were responsive and attentive to our specific requests as well, setting up corn-hole boards we ordered for the cocktail hour, setting up our personalized centerpieces, special ordering Italian cookies for our dessert instead of a cake...even going so far as working with the town to ensure we could park at the beach at no cost for our ceremony! We have a large, animated family - The Ptown Party team did an amazing job ensuring everyone had a fabulous time. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. We would HIGHLY recommend Ptown Parties! They made our dream wedding happen.

Ptown Parties Does It All!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Michal M

If you want to have a caterer plus SO MUCH MORE then please consider Todd & Dave from Ptown Parties. Not only did they cook exquisite food for our wedding day, but they helped with referral sheets for wedding venues, bakers, DJs, photographers, salons, etc. Ptown Parties is... Read More a caterer plus a wedding planner all in one (without the added cost of a wedding planner). My husband and I wanted a smaller more intimate wedding (65 guests) so through Ptown Parties we found a beautiful home in Provincetown that housed about 15 family members/friends for four days, and it was also the location of the wedding ceremony and reception. It's a gorgeous home (3 Creek Hill Rd), and the entire weekend felt immensely intimate and fun! It was a destination wedding in Massachusetts! The cost per head depends on the menu you choose for your event. (For the wedding we ended up paying about $65 pp), We also used them for a Fish Fry the night before the wedding and for brunch the day after the wedding. Everything was fabulous and reasonably priced. We recommend Ptown Parties without reservation! Our wedding was beautiful and very low-stress for us. Ptown Parties handled everything, but left room for our own creative processes to flow. I hope you have a beautiful wedding day and an enjoyable road heading towards the big day!

Deliciousness!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Kelly B

My only regret is that I didn't get to eat more of the food! Where to start...Dave and Todd were so helpful in so many aspects. And they did a great job in helping us select the perfect menu for our reception! It was so difficult to choose from all the delicious options, but... Read More they were able to help us narrow it down and provided our guests with an eye catching, mouth waterting, belly pleasing dinner experience! We received many compliments from our guests, who couldn't get enough of the food...glad we decided to go with a buffet!