Memphis' Favorite Florist does weddings!

Weddings are a special time of celebration and expression of personality. Voted Memphis' Favorite florist for years, Pugh's Flowers has been in business for over 40 years and handled hundreds of weddings during that time. We strive to offer the best in customer service while creating beautiful, fresh floral arrangements. Our wedding team is glad to accommodate any size wedding or budget, large or small. We pay close attention to details so you don't have to! We deliver in Memphis, Southaven and all surrounding areas. It would be an honor to work with you and I look forward to hearing from you! Give us a call today and let us bring your dreams to life!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2435 Whitten Rd, Memphis, TN Memphis & surrounding areas (901) 363-6744

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Jenna W

There were many things that I was excited about when planning my wedding, and flowers weren't really one of them. That COMPLETELY changed when I met with Laura at Pugh's. I shared inspiration pictures with her and she started modeling arrangements for me right there! I'm a very... Read More visual person so this really helped. She took the time to educate me about the different flowers and foliage--and then explained what would and wouldn't be in season during my wedding. She made suggestions for similar items I liked that would be in season--and she made an effort to really work within my budget. I was just blown away at her customer service and attentiveness. I did not expect to be so excited about the flowers. When my wedding day came, all of my arrangements were hand delivered. I WAS SO IN LOVE. My bouquet was everything I had imagined and 10x more. Laura took the time to spray paint accent leaves that coordinated with my gold crinoline. My biggest wedding regret was passing off my bouquet too soon during the wedding and having to leave it behind for the honeymoon. Seriously, y'all. That's how much I adored the floral work. I still can't believe what a stellar value it was either. I'll never use anyone else for any event I have. Laura and Pugh's went above and beyond. They totally exceeded my expectations... and quite honestly, I may order a replica bouquet one day just because I love and miss it so much. 😂😂😂 Don't even bother shopping other floral shops for your wedding. These folks are winners.

2017-11-29T14:54:54 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words! Feedback like this is the reason I love what I do!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Dawn R

Pugh's wedding coordinator Laura Carter was fabulous to work with. Our daughter described her vision to Laura, and from the specific flowers the bride wanted to the design of the bouquets and arrangements --- Laura made it happen. The flowers were exquisite, delivery and set up... Read More at the venue was smooth and right on time ---- just a delightful experience. I highly recommend Pugh's and Laura for your upcoming wedding.

2017-12-13T11:50:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We loved bringing her ideas to life!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Matt B

My fiance and I did not have much flexibility with our budget as we were paying for our own wedding. We had heard incredible recommendations in favor of Laura Carter and Pugh's. We met Laura, discussed what we needed, our style, and about our price points--Laura came back with... Read More an INCREDIBLE proposal. Everything was on point, we didn't even need to speak with anyone else. When it came to the wedding day, Laura and her team dropped off the flowers. They were absolutely breathtaking. We couldn't have been happier with our experience with Pugh's.

2017-12-13T11:52:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We pride ourselves on being accommodating to all couples regardless the size/budget of the wedding.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Alison U

Laura at Pugh's did all our flowers for our wedding in 2016. She did a great job with making everything exactly what we wanted on a tight budget! She even assembled bouquets for us when we were choosing the flowers so we could see exactly what we liked! I have sent many people... Read More to Pugh's and will continue to do so!

2017-12-13T11:48:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We appreciate your referrals!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Crystal A

I got married in Oct of 2015 and Laura from Pugh's did my flowers. I had the best experience with Laura and Pugh's. Laura is very talented and really understood exactly the look I was going for. The flowers were perfect! I recommend Pugh's to everyone. They were wonderful and I... Read More am so thankful to have gone through them!!!

2017-12-13T11:50:03 Response from the vendor

Yours is still one of my favorite weddings to date! I've enjoyed keeping in touch and watching your beautiful baby grow!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Katelyn C

I absolutely loved the experience I had with Pugh's! I went in with an idea of what I wanted and Laura put my ideas into action. They were so affordable and the customer service was awesome. I have had so many compliments on my flowers and floral arrangements and it made every... Read More wedding picture that much better. So thank you Pugh's for giving me my dream wedding with the most beautiful flowers!

2017-11-29T14:55:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love making dreams come true. :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Sarah B

We used Pugh's for our wedding in September. We were beyond pleased with their work! The designer Laura really listened and brought our ream wedding to reality. Very talented, very, fresh, very impressive. I would suggest this shop to anyone looking for wedding flowers. She was... Read More a dream to work with and made it all stress free!

2017-11-29T14:56:27 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear! I stress so you don't have to!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Jeasica D

I had a very small, casual wedding and only wanted 2 bouquets. I felt they were very reasonable compared to other florists I spoke to. The bouquets were beautifully done. I was very pleased.

2017-11-16T07:50:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love working on weddings of all sizes!

Extra Charge for Saturday meeting

Reviewed on 6/09/2011 Judith N

I went to this florist to speak with someone regarding floral arrangements for my wedding. I was told that I would have to make an appointment (which I have no problem with) to speak to the person who does the consultation. I asked about a Saturday meeting (they were open on a... Read More Saturday) and I was told it would be an extra charge and that they did not meet at that location. I shouldn't have to pay extra if you want my business so I left, went next door and spoke with a competitor who we did end up going with.

2017-11-15T15:16:34 Response from the vendor

This is terrible to hear. My name is Laura and I have been the wedding coordinator for the past 4 years. I can assure you these issues have been resolved since I took over. There is never a charge for a consultation and I make... Read Less Read More

Meet The Events Director

Laura Carter

Hi! My name is Laura and I am the wedding and events coordinator here at Pugh's. I have been in this position for about 4 years now and I love being a part of these special days. I consider myself to be very detail oriented and enjoy easing the stress of planning a wedding. I began working here one Valentine's holiday and have now designed over 200 weddings. Prior to working in the floral industry I was the manager of a local fabric store so I have always had an eye for color and fashion trends. I am married myself for 2 years and have a young daughter. I look forward to meeting with you!