Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Willoughby, OH (440) 223-3636

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Kate A

We cannot say enough good things about Geoff and Cindy! From the moment we met them we knew they were the exact phographers we were looking for! They were so wonderfully relaxed and so incredible with what we wanted. We had a few kids in our wedding party with special needs and... Read More they were so accommodating, took quick candid and posed shots to get the kiddos when they were most natural and were so patient. As the bride, I had experience through friends of having one photographer then they bring along a second photographer for the day that they do not have the best chemistry with - that is not the case with these two! Obviously being husband and wife they have good chemistry but they truly work together so well! They get shots set up quickly, snap away, and then anticipate what the other wants next! It's wonderful. They blended in so seemlessly at our reception to get all the candids, as we requested, that it was easy to forget they were there! They never staged a "moment" to create a cheesy picture, yet every wonderful memory I would have wanted captured, they made sure to jump in and get. I can (obviously!) not say enough good things! We are so thrilled we chose them! Also, we were not interested in doing engagement photos, so instead, Geoff came to our rehearsal dinner at The Jake for an hour to get some special moments there for us! It was a fantastic substitution to engagement pictures! Our day would not have been as easy and relaxed without them!

ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHERS

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Amanda A

Geoff and Cindy were our wedding photographers and they did an amazing job! We had a free engagement photo session, they met with us several times to discuss things, and they even helped us design our save the dates. They're so easy going, are reasonably priced, and don't charge... Read More by the hour like some other wedding photographers. We had them with us throughout the ENTIRE wedding day and it was as if they were just part of the clan! I don't know how they got so many amazing photos without us noticing! We would highly recommend them!

best photographers ever!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kara D

I used Pulsart Media for my wedding and they did an amazing job. They were extremely patient with me, as I was a very scatter brained bride, and worked well with the little time I had for pictures. The weather and the time of day were not in our favor (it got dark really quick... Read More and it was a rainy, gloomy day), yet the pictures turned out amazing. They were there taking pictures at every moment and really got some amazing shots. Sadly, my cake fell, yet they were able to get pictures of it and you wouldn't even know that it had fallen!! I highly recommend Pulsart Media to anyone who wants amazing pictures and easy going photographers who know what they are doing and know how to make it fun doing it!

2013-10-06T21:39:36 Response from the vendor

Yea. Your cake fell over, it rained, it got dark quick... But you wouldn't know it looking at your pictures. Cindy and I are still amazed at how well you handled the day! Congrats and thank you!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Amy L

I could not have found better photographers. Geoff and Cindy did an amazing job taking photos of my wedding. From the first time we met they were professional, but had fun, energetic personalities. The day of my wedding Geoff and Cindy were with my bridal party from 9 A.M. till... Read More 11 P.M. that night. They made our day all about us, never got in the way of any body or made us feel like there ways always a camera in our face. My bridal party had a few mishaps with dresses and Cindy worked right around us and even tryed to help. They captured some of the best moments of the girls getting ready in a stressful, hurry up time frame. I had my nephews in my wedding who are only 2&1 and Geoff figured out in minutes how to get them to smile and capture amazing photos of them! These two are amazing people and have AMAZING talent!! I could not have picked better people or photographers for my wedding. We get a digital copy of all of our photos and even a photo album. I love the photos that were taken and so does all of our family and friends. I received so many compliments that night on Geoff and Cindy! I am actually still recieving them and my guests are asking for their numbers so they can hire them. Pulsart Media is the only way to go! If you want the best pick Pulsart Media!!

2013-10-06T18:24:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys! We had a blast at your wedding and there were so many likes and comments on the images we posted on Facebook which proves we weren't the only ones. As big time Browns fans ourselves, I'm especially happy we made the trip downtown... Read Less Read More

8/30/13 wedding

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Ashley l

I found pulsart media on the knot and as soon as I met with them I loved them!! They were super easy to get along with and do fabulous work!! They were with me the entire day of my wedding and were so patient when other people tried taking pictures! They were awesome to work... Read More with and I would recommend them to any bride getting married!! They're super affordable and truly love what they do!! I cannot wait to see how all of my photos turned out!! I have nothing but great reviews to say about Geoff and Cindy!! They were awesome!! :)

2013-09-06T11:01:51 Response from the vendor

Aww, thanks! Cindy and I still can't believe your mom hand glued each and every bead to the ribbons on your cake. That must have taken days to do. We made sure we got some close up pictures of those because that's a memory you... Read Less Read More

AMAZING PICTURES!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Ashley K

We used Pulsart for our wedding in June and our pictures were beautiful. They really listened to what we wanted and were willing to work with us all day. The pictures of my husband and I turned out so perfect. I love the backgrounds and how they look at the whole picture. They... Read More allowed us to be silly as well which was super important because our friends can be a little crazy. They took the time before our wedding to sit down with us and go over everything and even did our engagement photos which also turned out great. I would recommend them to everyone!

2013-08-23T13:34:56 Response from the vendor

You guys had such a beautiful outdoor wedding on such a hot day! But we got through it and got some beautiful pictures. Thanks again for choosing us. We had so much fun!

Harden Wedding 10/06/12

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Lesley R

We really enjoyed having Pulsart Media take the pictures for our wedding. Our shots were both candid and traditional, which is exactly what we were looking for. They captured the best moments! Thanks for the memories!! Both Ed and I would highly recommend them to our... Read More friends. Lesley

2013-08-01T10:05:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lesley! Your day was fun! We especially liked the mini fireman's ax to cut the cake ... that was a nice touch.

BEST wedding photographers in Cleveland!

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Melanie A

My fiance and I found Pulsart Media at a small Bridal Show in Mentor Ohio and could not have been happier with our decision! What we instantly loved about this dynamic husband and wife team was their personalities ... we had met with other photographers and honestly did not... Read More like "them" as individuals. It was very important to us that we liked the people who were going to spend the whole day with us, documenting the moments of our wedding day. We met with them a few times prior to our wedding day to share with them our "vision" of photo ideas we wanted to try. During the wedding day, they remembered those ideas (because heaven knows I would have never remembered) and made sure to capture those moments. We also had an opportunity to work with them prior to the wedding during an engagement photo session ... after we saw those pictures, I cannot even begin to explain how excited we were to work with them on our wedding day! Their style was a perfect blend of artistic and photographic journalism!! They are easy going, professional and fun ... We got so many compliments about our photographers after the wedding :-) I hope we have an opportunity to work with them again!!!

2013-07-29T09:19:30 Response from the vendor

Aww! Thanks guys! We had torrential rain the night before, flooding and roads closed, but your day ended up gorgeous with a beautiful sunset ... which we took full advantage of! We're happy our personalities meshed well. This is more important than people realize. Thanks... Read Less Read More

Perfect Pictures!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Sarah N

My husband and I used Pulsart media for our wedding pictures this past June. Our experience with Pulsart was great from the beginning. They met with us personally to plan the wedding and day and were more than accommodating to our days schedule. We recently received our pictures... Read More back and are very happy with the quality and variety of pictures they took. There is a great mix of posed and candid pictures. We recommend Pulsart to anyone is the search for a photographer.

2013-07-29T09:32:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We love how as husband and wife, we still have different styles of photography (traditional and photojournalistic) that mix really well together when all is said and done. Thanks again! We hope you two golf together forever!

The best in Cleveland!

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Christine C

I cannot say enough great things about Geoff and Cindy. From the moment we met them, they were easy to get along with, open-minded, friendly and fun! They were very easy to get ahold of during the planning stages, willing to meet at our venue to see our vision, and were always... Read More sure to remind us that it was our special day. On the day of the wedding they were very flexible and creative with our poses, and receptive to any ideas that we had as well. They were good-natured when it came to traveling downtown to multiple locations for photos--even in the cold and the rain! We received several compliments from our guests about their professionalism and ability to capture the best moments of our day. Very soon after the wedding we were able to see a sneak peak of our photos, which was a huge hit with our family and friends! The photo quality exceeded our expectations-we could not be any happier! I highly recommend working with Geoff and Cindy for your wedding...you will not be disappointed!

Look no further!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Jessica S

If you're like I was at this point in the planning, you have looked through the online portfolios of dozens and dozens of photographers and are almost bleary-eyed from trying to figure out what photographer you want to trust with photos of one of the biggest days of your life.... Read More When my (now husband) and I found Pulsart Media, we immediately fell in love. We met with the photographers, Geoff and Cindy Pulsford soon after, and their down-to-earth, fun nature personalities, combined with their portfolio of previous wedding photos, made the decision to have them shoot our wedding an easy one. On the day of our wedding, Geoff and Cindy were awesome to work with. They both fit right in with our bridal party and family, and they were amazing at making all the guests feel like the were just part of the scenery (nobody felt like they were in the way or staging photos). They also happily (and willingly) followed us to several photography venues, on our big day, until we were able to get every picture on our “wish list”. When we got a sneak peek of some of our wedding photos (before we were even back from the honeymoon!), they were perfect. My husband and I both feel so lucky to have had Pulsart Media as our photographer, and we can't recommend them highly enough.

Kudos on the creativity!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Clare M

Pulsart Media did an amazing job at our wedding! We couldn't be more happy with the photo's. They're so creative and took into consideration each idea we had. They captured every moment. Our guests commented on how they didn't even notice the photogaphers, yet they managed... Read More to capture such great candid photos. Definitley a more modern take on pictures, but they'll take any posed pictures you want as well. I highly recommend them!

INCREDIBLE!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Lisa B

I LOVED everything about my photographers for my wedding on 10.14.11. They were professional yet fun and very trendy! They went along with any ideas i had, and my bridal party and made it work. They are artists with a camera! I would recommend them to anyone, and I have!

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Nickie W

Pulsart Media was FANTASTIC! They were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process, they were affordable, their photos are gorgeous, but above all, Geoff and Cindy are BEYOND fun and personable. They are knowledgeable about photography (both traditional shots and... Read More the photojournalistic style) and absolutely wonderful. They were great to have at our wedding and strongly recommend them!!!!

2011-07-26T19:22:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks you two! We had SO much fun at your wedding. You are a fun and loving couple and your guests were great to work with! You guys did a great job planning and it showed ... and thank you for the kind words, that... Read Less Read More